Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status (9786 Views)

DSS Stormed My House, Arrested And Detained Me Over Whatsapp Posts – PDP Leader / After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Timoleon:
I am not your father, he’s the one with a reason to be ashamed.

Nah my dad is good. Sent me to a good school, studied abroad and even did masters on his sweat. Simply painting a scenario and it is obvious that if your parent were to be of a lower financial background, you would despise.
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Linus108(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
WhatsApp status can only be seen by those on your contacts.
Birds of same feathers flock together. What hate and bigotry can't destroy does not exist wink
But for Nigeria, all the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las .They always lose.
Everyone should not come from your tribe and religion before you acknowledge their citizenship right.
If the founder of nairaland is unpatriotic, he won't build this platform for Nigerians and give you this same opportunity you are now abusing . Go and build your own platform for those who live and breathe hate and bigotry sir because this is a platform for Nigerians and Nigeria.
Those who have contributed to the greatness of Nigeria won't wish Nigeria evil.

By 12 noon, nairaland ,and even Google, will wish Nigeria and Nigerians happy Independence Day. That's all that matters. Patriots are moving on.
God bless Nigeria.
FreeStuffsNG:
Birds of same feathers flock together. What hate and bigotry can't destroy does not exist wink
But for Nigeria, all the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las .They always lose.
Everyone should not come from your tribe and religion before you acknowledge their citizenship right.
If the founder of nairaland is unpatriotic, he won't build this platform for Nigerians and give you this same opportunity you are now abusing . Go and build your own platform for those who live and breathe hate and bigotry sir because this is a platform for Nigerians and Nigeria.

By 12 noon, nairaland ,and even Google, will wish Nigeria and Nigerians happy Independence Day. That's all that matters. Patriots are moving on.
God bless Nigeria.
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria.
u talk well but pls give one reason y we should celebrate independence........!!!
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Timoleon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cry me a river.
kingthreat:

Nah my dad is good. Sent me to a good school, studied abroad and even did masters on his sweat. Simply painting a scenario and it is obvious that if your parent were to be of a lower financial background, you would despise.

Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Gandollar(f): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes and one Biafra led by touts carrying human skulls killing their elites and doctors is 100% legit.
So you wish! Chuckles..
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Gandollar(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingthreat:

So if your father is on a poor salary and manages his earnings and does not aspire to aim higher, you will not regard him anymore?
I run six bank accounts from five different banks and have both MTN and Airtel active lines, none of them deemed it fit to send me an Independence message for three years running.

When I got a text from stanbic pension managers this morning, it was to remind me of the women empowerment program slated for tomorrow.

But all these guys never ever missed my birthday!
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gandollar:
I run six bank accounts from five different banks and have both MTN and Airtel active lines, none of them deemed it fit to send me an Independence message for three years running.

When I got a text from stanbic pension managers this morning, it was to remind me of the women empowerment program slated for tomorrow.

But all these guys never ever missed my birthday!

Welldone
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by NoFucksToGive: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bbqtohto:

The fellow on the picture you posted is mannabbqgrillz

Seriously?

I thought it was just a random ugly meme
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by FreeStuffsNG: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Osamagioghowewi:
Nigerians are not happy
Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
This is not right. This bloodied flag is from a play and being used to disrespect the Nigerian flag by the OP.
Please kindly help us do the needful as this goes against rule 8, 9, 3
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Osamagioghowewi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Must u behave different
FreeStuffsNG:

Cc Myndd44 Lalasticala
This is not right. This bloodied flag is from a play and being used to disrespect the Nigerian flag by the OP.
Please kindly help us do the needful as this goes against rule 8, 9, 3
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bbqtohto:

Look at this sellout. Your patriotism is obviously bought with a price. Shame on you and your generation. Posterity will always remember you as the charlatan that sold his soul for a few worthless buck
Re: Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status by Osamagioghowewi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Osamagioghowewi:
Must u behave different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally / Lagos Residents Lament Absence Of Infrastructure (Fashola's Projects Sinks) / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.