Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised (84830 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by okrote4real: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Pumpumking: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
CaroLyner:
Dude is cute smiley

Bro his can u says a guy cute....are u gay? angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by geewean(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Part of the forces that caused Anthony Joshua's defeat
She dated Anichebe his club sunderland was relegated. She Jakpa
She was an arsenal supporter but " ported" to Man utd and Ighalo spearheaded the customized Man utd Jersey sent to her. Since then Man utd begin dey lose matches and Ighalo performance begin dey snowball
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Gandollar(f): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Aethiops:
doubt you've seen j-timberlake
He's my gateman.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by alphaNomega: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
She finally got a sperm donor
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Agugbadin: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crucialgem:
All this nairaland mod self, I have a beneficiary post here about how one guy on Facebook scammed me you will not push that one to FP so that people can learn from it na yeyebrity going on blind date you dey push to FP oga ooo

As for cuppy that one never get bearing, no way femi will allow you marry that dude. Come and marry me here for free you will not answer. I have given you body language enough that my body is paining me

The scammer must be a Nigerian
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Ablecia(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maryloveth:

I thought her puppies are her all in all ?
They have all left as well ?
grin grin you people no go kee me with laugh
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Bigchristo: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
nerdfrost:
Suprised why sad

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life 
I deleted the app from my phone because I thoughts no level
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Bigchristo: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKez_TroGE

Dj Cuppy went on a blind date to look for a life partner and was surprised

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUdCck7r2IL/?utm_medium=copy_link
make she just kuku tell us say she want white Gbola because this guy am seeing here can’t spend one month with Cuppy without having issues, anyways I wish them good luck
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Chinlin: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by PapaNnamdi: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeadMobile:
Are u sure u know the meaning of obese?
And point of correction, it is DJ Cuppy

Dj corpid
And yels she is obese
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by PapaNnamdi: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gandollar:
I prefer Cuppy to Regina that looks autistic and Lara that looks pale every time.
Cuppy is not fat. That's the first thing I checked.

Lara doesn't look pale,
She looks like Angelina jolie when she makes a ponny tail
She is my numba one crush,

Dj corpid looks like one alamala for my street tueh
Fat smelly tufia
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by PapaNnamdi: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hamiltonii:

You're damn wrong meen, I love fat women. They're actually my taste.

U might be broke

It's psychology,
Google it
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by ledaman: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
No white man will date an obese woman,
Dj corpid is obese
Nobody except broke ass niggas wants an obese lady as wife, ask Ned nwoko and oshiomole
go and sit down inferiority complex dey worry you undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Gandollar(f): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:

Lara doesn't look pale,
She looks like Angelina jolie when she makes a ponny tail
She is my numba one crush,

Dj corpid looks like one alamala for my street tueh
Fat smelly tufia
Angelina like Lara always look stoned, tired and pale.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Ekaka1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Finestgal:

Wowww....see confido..."did DJ Cuppy went?" shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by caandi: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
But that person with her isn’t actually a person but a dummy. Look well. End time date
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by chiemeriehenry6: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUdCck7r2IL/?u_medium=copy_link
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by chiemeriehenry6: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Finestgal:

Why can't she marry her country rich girls going for rich guys hmmm who go marry poor guys nawa DJ cuppy

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by ezechi24(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
the camera man is good....
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by vickydevoka(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Dj corpid is obese
Nobody except broke ass niggas wants an obese lady as wife, ask Ned nwoko and oshiomole
Very right. I remember all those white men for Jos. Tall black skinny women Dem de go for. One of my school mate got married to a White man, she got that shape. Very right. White got specs
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by southpaw101: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good one for her

BILL �� your CLIENTS for BIRTHDAY�, SICK � BED, ACCIDENT, HOUSING�, SHOPPING��️ , CHILD� SUPPORT. Clearing Check and Receipt , Incase you don't have pictures or documents to show for it, DM @DIGI!!� WhatsApp only 09020888500 for Documents and PICTURES format and make your Clients go Woooow � $1,000USD/$1MillionUSD waiting for you to grab

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Crucialgem(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Agugbadin:

The scammer must be a Nigerian

Yes the scammer is a Nigerian but even at that, you can't judge a book by it cover we have Nigerians that are world heroes and has bought nothing but achievement to our darling countries not the lifeless ones scaming people both indigenes and foreigners those ones are the bad egg than need to be flush out. DOES ONES THAT HAVE VOW TO BRING NIGERIA TO MUD BECAUSE OF THEIR DUBIOUS ACT, WE WILL MAKE SURE THEY FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTION
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Dj corpid is obese

Una just dey come online open mouth like waaaaaaaa. Your obese is another man’s full hand. Cuppy is not lazy if I had a son of age na that type I go send him way. That’s how you build generations of wealth.

Who lepa epp?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Paulianfa(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Riches has gotten into her, she will fine it very hard to get a partner unless she drops pride and ego and go for the less...
Love and respect will folo her
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Cousin9999: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2021
She's like rich, right? And she's like famous or whatever. Why not build some schools, clinics, housing, and community centers? Why not build an orphanage?

If she just wants to party, then do that while raising money for a charity. If she wants to be fabulous, then use that to showcase unknown talent and small brands in Nigeria. Use that to produce films. I mean, she needs to give us something. Does she even have one good song or remix for us?

These women need to do better. Trying to be in everyone's face for no reason is not it.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Gfskw: 4:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Why Not just choose me
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by ShadowAMG(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2021
CaroLyner:
Dude is cute smiley
undecided undecided undecided myopia! Take 3 get sense tabs daily for 365 days.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by philfrey08: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Dj corpid is obese

You ARE VERY IGNORANT

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Georgejeez: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2021
But why is her face always shining and oily , is she using vaseline or annointing oil on her skin or what?

Dem say cow when rush go abroad go come back as corn beef ,, na one Naija guy she go still end up with after numerous foreign jukenteering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.