Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised (84823 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Gobdddd(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2021
So now, she wan go marry a white man abi?

But why cants she marry from her home town, I mean, pick a guy up, marry him and help the wealth of his father to reach the poor guy.

Am not praying bad for her sha, but most times, white people and their marriages node last.

I wish her goodluck
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Dynamite02: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2021
englishmart:
people don't just become feminists, it's mostly as a result of serial heartbreaks.
Clearly you don't know the difference between Feminism and Misandry.
Educate yourself.
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by nerdfrost(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bigchristo:
I deleted the app from my phone because I thoughts no level

Boss go download am asap oo make u no later regret am
U fit chat me up for whatsapp if u get any questions...my number dey my signature
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by nerdfrost(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rexnegro:

Bro is the amount of pi mined the amount of the coin when launched ?

It depends on your referrals passing kyc
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Bigchristo: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
nerdfrost:

Boss go download am asap oo make u no later regret am
U fit chat me up for whatsapp if u get any questions...my number dey my signature
Okay I downloaded it and wanted a code for referral
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by nerdfrost(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bigchristo:
Okay I downloaded it and wanted a code for referral

Use my code nerdfrost
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Bigchristo: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
nerdfrost:

Use my code nerdfrost
ok
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Reex12(m): 1:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Maj196:
I like Dj Cuppy sha, most rich girls are arrogant and spoilt. Reason why alot of guys run from them they don't want to be emasculated.
what you described is definitely who Cuppy is, the few ppl who have encountered her portrayed her in a bad light definitely the happy,all smiling pink haired princess has a spoilt arrogant character, according to kiddwaya(go watch his interview), and Zlatan's verdict
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Pumpumking: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Nmezor:
how do u know that? Mk una free her abeg

well i have moiney & i can give u moiney. so was yor nomba & whens the best time to called u? smiley
Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Reex12(m): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Gobdddd:
So now, she wan go marry a white man abi?

But why cants she marry from her home town, I mean, pick a guy up, marry him and help the wealth of his father to reach the poor guy.

Am not praying bad for her sha, but most times, white people and their marriages node last.

I wish her goodluck
only men pick up poorrwomen and make them rich but for already made women..they marry upwards na why she dey eye AJ

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised by Pumpumking: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Nmezor:
how do u know that? Mk una free her abeg

i no becuz i no..anyways, i still love u & i agree with u for sexxx so please can i get some..like this weekends? i have moiney & i drive range, remember?smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.