Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed (6284 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / 2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Grace001:

God bless you more for this...

A country with FAKE UNITY and FORCED TOGETHERNESS of people who don’t share common value like Nigeria will never know peace or progress.

This is not a curse
Ofcourse,it is not a curse but a fact. There is no way cow,lion,shark,wolves & chameleon can live together in a room.

Disintegration,break-up is & remains d only solution,if not elu na ala ga enwuru oku.

1 Like

Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Corrections: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2021
While your fat salaries go on! And minimum wage that can hardly buy a bag of rice keeps being a problem for u guys to pay.

Nobody takes u serious until your fat salaries are cut down by 80% and minimum wage increase to #60,000

1 Like

Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2021
BALA MOHAMMED
EL RUFAI
BUHARI
SENATOR ADAMU OF NASARAWA STATE

are the dangerous men of the north.

Southern politicians should becareful of the way they associate with this group of EXTREMIST
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Dymaco(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Phiniter:

America is home to a very large variety of ethnic groups and they're not doing bad if you ask me.
They do not practice the same system of government with Nigeria
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by benuejosh: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Nigeria main problem is not bad leaders.

Nigeria main problem is we don't share common value system.
What makes a great nation are the people that shares
common value system,The way Igbo man thinks is not the way hausa man thinks,the way hausa man thinks is not the way yoruba thinks.

Until we go our difference way you will still be getting the same result.It doesn't matter where the president come from.

They say a fool at forty is a fool forever.

So a failed state at 61 is what?
Nobody is going anywhere. We die here. ONE NIGERIA
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Temi2468: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Boko haram Governor Has spoken!
Rededicate yourself to Jihad slavery!

May God deal with you.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by ofiko123(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence day to Nigeria and Nigerians all over the world..
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by shegun4sur: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Dedicate faya.
Una wey de chop saraa make una die for the country.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Johnnoo(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:

common value system,The way Igbo man thinks is not the way hausa man thinks,the way hausa man thinks is not the way yoruba thinks.

Until we go our difference way you will still be getting the same result.It doesn't matter where the president come from.

You nailed it cool
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by 4four(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2021
This messages is meant for those that are nigerians
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by shegun4sur: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:

Your first statement has nullified all other things you have to say.
Nigeria's main problem is it leaders. other problems arise from this very one.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by redcliff: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2021
God punish you.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by TemmyT002(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2021
You and who?
You and your kids?
Abeg getat
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by eguarojeona: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Phiniter:

America is home to a very large variety of ethnic groups and they're not doing bad if you ask me.
Our only problem is the islamist North.They are poor in human and natural resources yet want to rule with their deficit of knowledge.And take us backwards with their archaic religion and culture.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by eguarojeona: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Grace001:

God bless you more for this...

A country with FAKE UNITY and FORCED TOGETHERNESS of people who don’t share common value like Nigeria will never know peace or progress.

This is not a curse.
Notice the only people shouting one Nigeria is the Muslim north.its who favours themselves with the south's resources.When we wean ourselves from them(breakaway or resource control) watch them fall apart.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by loveth360(f): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2021
shegun4sur:

Your first statement has nullified all other things you have to say.
Nigeria's main problem is it leaders. other problems arise from this very one.
Oga nobody can make untied and work no matter how the person is.

Because of our differences,your good leader may never be seen as good by me,mine may not also be seen as good leader by you.

Do you know that Buhari is the best leader Nigeria have ever have by majority of the north.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Emola12(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Abeg mou nah pray for me sef oo becuase if i don chop small tins like dis nah to atend toilet 39times d second day and i dnt knw why abeg i need prayer.......!
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by ggood: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2021
So Nigeria have only these three tribes abi
loveth360:

Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by shegun4sur: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:
Oga nobody can make untied and work no matter how the person is.

Because of our differences,your good leader may never be seen as good by me,mine may not also be seen as good leader by you.

Do you know that Buhari is the best leader Nigeria have ever have by majority of the north.

Whoever the leader is or wherever he comes from, the leader can do right in sincerity. how anyone sees him becomes immaterial. In fact you begin to see him in good light regardless of where you're from or who you are
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by arsenal33: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:

Start by electing a credible person as your state governor
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by juniorstic(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
My Governor ��
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by themanderon: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
While you thieving politicians rededicate yourselves to further looting and destruction of the said Nigeria.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by CertyAgroAllied: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
From all of us @ Certy AgroAllied, we say Happy Independence day Nigerians. God bless you and yours.

Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Freelane33(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
The only thing you are good at serving is Dick . Olori pupa grin grin grin
Holluwhakemmy:
I dont think I will serve Nigeria wit all my strength food don cost i no get strength again.
Re: 61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Governor, oya take...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absence Of Witnesses Stalls Trial Of Boko Haram Suspects —AGF / Trump Just Mentioned Nigeria Again On Live TV (Picture) / Disgraceful Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At The Palace Of Gombe Emir- Full Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.