Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (41895 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Tyranny: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by slawormiir: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink

363 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Lawlab249: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Like for coke. Share for Pepsi

747 Likes 462 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by falcon01: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Dr pepper

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer coke

The taste is unique

I hardly drink it these days tho, just watching my blood sugar

There's one new drink now 'Lipton Lemon'

Cool drink

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by bigcee(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer Pepsi cool

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by bigcee(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

380 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Emmadoc: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Both are trash...

There is no difference btw a coke addict and a smoker, they both die a slow death.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
None.

I prefer gulder

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Sleeknigga: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Coke for me

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
I don't drink any of the above.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Laturuturu: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Toto water

5 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't drink any of the above.

Cos you don't have the money .

#simple

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Laturuturu:
Toto water
I don't understand.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Cos you don't have the money .

#simple

You're a fool for saying that. Everyone around me knows I don't drink them. Moreover, you're poverty stricken to have seen #150 worth of soda drink as a luxury.

262 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Linusjnr(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Non

CR7 said we should drink water instead �

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by helinues: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Leave story oo, Coke na the best.

If you put coke on any local food heh, you must feel dizzy Sha ni

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by helinues: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Wait, do you take fruit juice?

Abi fruit juice na also baby girls drink?

Even those hard drinks, is it not the likes of coke you will use to mix it. Stop this over sabi

embarassed

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a fool for saying that. Everyone around me knows I don't drink them. Moreover, you're poverty stricken to have seen #150 worth of soda drink as a luxury.

Easy na cheesy

Person no fit carry u play again?

Wahala for person wey de drink gutter water o grin

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Easy na cheesy

Person no fit carry u play again?

Wahala for person wey de drink gutter water o grin

grin grin grin

It didn't sound sarcastic when I read it.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
It didn't sound sarcastic when I read it.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Must it sound sarcastic ? Chairman cheesy

Anyway, happy independence

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by KingDash: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
Leave story oo, Coke na the best.

If you put coke on any local food heh, you must feel dizzy Sha ni
dem dey out cocaine inside.

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by helinues: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2021
KingDash:
dem dey out cocaine inside.

grin cheesy

As long as I am not consciously aware of that, gat no problem with that even though cocaine is the least thing I would ever take on this crust.. Except if I was drugged ..

3 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Must it sound sarcastic ? Chairman cheesy

Anyway, happy independence

Must it sound sarcastic ?

Yes, ordinary an emoji with tongue out after the statement would have made it so. Emojis are meant to express our feeling most especially what words can't describe.

Anyway, happy independence.

Oh, thanks. I hope the country becomes better.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer coke. Was once addicted to drinking coke but my wife didn't like my addiction to coke due to the health implication, she advised I work on it. So I had to work on that addiction.

49 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Clap back that attended Harvard grin grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by OKOATA(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
angry
I have seen, I have seen, I have seen, those are the lies that caught my eyes. Kuku tell us you are gods eye that sees all things. Comot here with your I have seen syndrome.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.