Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule (26279 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Balofariojames: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
He shouldn't allow to travel, he is not going for medical but for terrorists planing which he known for.
He returned himself when the window for medical travel were offered to him, why requesting for medical now.?
The best way to move this country forward is to let every part segregate and then, the system that you felt suit you can be adopted, the resources in the every areas can be use the way they wanted.
We can not be waiting for each other, those who want peace can choose it and those who prefare war, terror, can choose too.
If not for the Palestinian that used to harbour terrorist like Hamas and Hezbollah, hardly can you hear the state of Isreal for any antagonizing /intrude into another country 's territory.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ayilara1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
slimmax:

Whats the living standard compared to saudi/nigeria/afghanistan…why are the doctors not "rushing" to afghanistan… .? Think am
Let me ask you, as a muslim will it be okay to judge you in the tenets of christianity?
If we sprinkle holywater on you, you go like am? If we drink beer front of masjid you go like am? If we say make you clean shave you go like am? If we say no be every corner you see you suppose set up prayer mat you go like am?

My reason for asking the question is to tell the system works and it is not oppressive.

Yes, I'll prefer to be govern by Christianity laws that prohibit homosexuality, punish corrupt people, prohibit abortion, fornication and adultery e.t.c than the western law.

Christianity and Islam share moral basis, extent and punishment might be what differs.

And I mean it, I'll leave in a Christian ruled environment than any other even though I'm not content with some of your example of what it'll look like.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Sholaco: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
In some way, he may be right.. With all the atrocities happening on daily basis if all these bandits, bokoharams, thieves, kidnappers, and assassins are killed immediately after being caught may be that can reduce crime in this country.. And if a hand I'd being cut off all because of embezzlement maybe that can reduce the act of corruption among our leaders.. If one scrotum is removed from a rapist maybe it will reduce the act. If one breast is being cut off from that of a married woman for having extra marital affair and one scrotum from the man may be it Will reduce it.... If one hand is removed maybe it will reduce cyber crime, maybe if two fingers are cut off, examination malpractices will reduce some goes for bribe collection. Only God knows what can stop all these acts....
NB. I am never in support of Islamic rule for this country.. If u look at it from another perspective u will see that the states on Islamic rule have the major problems in this country ranging from high poverty rate, Ghost workers under govt, using of minors for elections, most populated area in the country, most disease combating areas in the country.. The problem now is that these people's problems are gradually becoming a problem for everyone cos they they are no longer committing these atrocities in their states anymore, they have taken it to other region which is not good for everyone. If a bandit, kidnapper or bokoharam, herdsmen is being killed for their actions instead of being pardoned I don't see anything bad in that oo but as for El Zakasay or whatever he is being called he can never get that chance.. So he should just forget it.
just shut that filthy mouth of your..who is committing those atrocities you listed above? Islamism have done more harm than good to the world. Banditary, boko haram, kidnapping, jihad, Muslim are occupied and headed 98% of Nigeria civil service. So the ghost workers is their handiwork
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by janetakan(f): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Clueless clown!!!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Remman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
This man is such a huge fool... Can you compare the past christian presidents to the present Islamic president? Who gave this one voice sef! Old age is worrying him.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Obeysco: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
This useless Islamic extremist has started waffling with his tongue again! He will soon go back to his well deserved residence (Kaduna prison). shocked
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Corporate2020: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cumtroller:
Many are Mad!!!!!

We in the South-East whole heartedly reject any notion of Islamic Rule. Keep your Sharia, Boko Haram, Banditry, and Talibanism firmly in Northern Nigeria.

This union called Nigeria is not working. We need a divorce.

I am a Yoruba boy

I am a Muslim

We Yorubas wholeheartedly reject any form of Shariah be it Islamic or Political
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Bastard1stborn: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Seems you wan go back to your vacation location bros
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Rhozabeth(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Some of these religious bigots should be shutdown permanently, this is how the brainwash and instigate their followers to do nonsense!
Oga pls park well cos i don't know the Nigerians u are talking about.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by captaininiobong(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
God will punish Islamic rulership. If the islamist in power cannot solve Nigeria problem. Is it when islamize the nation the problems will be solved?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Bluntemperor: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Paragon311:
Too bad lunatics like this are giving media publicity..

Under this govt, even Meyyeti also were given audience that was never since Independence.
These type of people should understand that nobody has Monopoly of Violence!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by realray(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
idiotic and foolish talk..... nonsense
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by exnovio(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
I was against his unjust incarceration..but for saying these words i withdraw i my sympathy...i beg buhari come and take him again.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by peterdrock001(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is it not the Islam that is already ruling us?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by shoprite: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule

Na now I understand why them lock this mumu throway key that time ! undecided

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't think so.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by RiceProducers: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
I love it when this guy destroys the premise of parochial separatists who were using his incarceration to criticize the FG.
You don't know anything all of you. If you knew, you would shut up a little more.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by habsydiamond(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sholaco:
just shut that filthy mouth of your..who is committing those atrocities you listed above? Islamism have done more harm than good to the world. Banditary, boko haram, kidnapping, jihad, Muslim are occupied and headed 98% of Nigeria civil service. So the ghost workers is their handiwork
is that applicable in ur state also or u are referring to the federal.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Rollitout: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2021

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by themanderon: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
May that unfortunate day never come.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by SaintBeehot(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Empiree:
read the comment above yours and stop making irrational post on social media. Think think and think
Have you considered going back to the medieval age?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by akdjr(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oya talk am na.
AriseNews:

Not really! Trust me!
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by fayomim: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
See this ex-convict talking again
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by paramakina202: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
If you want Islamic rule please secede from Nigeria and form your Islamic Republic.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Christistruth00: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
SaintBeehot:
Who released this terrorist.

Saudi Arabia and it was Jonathan’s Government that talked them into it Otherwise the Saudi’s already had Gumi safely in Prison for his links to Terrorists and he was about to go down permanently

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by staneless(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
See dis mumu man...which Nigerians?
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Naijaprosper: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Don't understand why bondage can be so loved by some people.

Sheikh, you are by no means in a position to speak for all Nigerian moslems, talk less of talking for all Nigerians.

MANY ARE READY TO RATHER DIE FIGHTING THAN TO BE RULED BY ANOTHER RELIGION.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Ugonna62: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
I repeat if this is what you have to offer,you deserve to remain in prison forever.idiot
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
As long as Christians keep twaddling their tongues lie the christians of old in turkey - you will be islamized. Resistance is futile and Shilo every year will not change that
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by favour32(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria is not an Islamic country and can never be one.
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by lottomkyes200: 12:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Your fada go Afghanistan na
Re: El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule by samwillyco1(m): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Tell your people about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.