Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? (4703 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / Help! I'm 20 With Pot-belle. I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Barims(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:
As a male, if you have much fat in your body, the body will move the fat to your stomach.

As a female, it will move the fat to your buttocks.

It doesn't move fat to the stomach for women because it could negatively affect the safety of the womb and the baby inside.

That is why a woman has bigger buttocks when she eats too much and a man has bigger stomach if he eats too much.

This happens against the backdrop of a natural/normal setting.

But if a woman starts having protruding stomach,it is dangerous for her womb, and it could be her body mistakenly recognizes her as a man.

Maybe her body thinks she is a man.

Otherwise how do you explain a woman with flat buttocks and big stomach.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by queenjoseph(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
I remember when in secondary school, teachers used to beat boys on the backside and girls on the hands or back. That was the normal way of beating in our school, although I heard flogging is no longer allowed in the school now.

One day during Saturday school cleaning, the compound master was flogging defaulters.

One girl asked to be beaten on the backside instead of her back, because beating on the back seemed to be more painful.

He said she should come in the evening to receive her cane.

She went to the man in the evening, but instead the man started rubbing her backside.

He released her and told her he just flogged her by rubbing her backside.

There were randy teachers in the school who seemed to behave abnormally.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by debbydams(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
It's not about food its nature,

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:
As a male, if you have much fat in your body, the body will move the fat to your stomach.

It doesn't move fat to the stomach for women because it could negatively affect the safety of the womb and the baby inside.

That is why a woman has bigger buttocks when she eats too much and a man has bigger stomach if he eats too much.

But if a woman starts having protruding stomach,it is dangerous for her womb, and it could be her body mistakenly recognizes her as a man.

Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Jeon(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

Not her fault, too much Testosterone

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Jeon(f): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

As a female, it will move the fat to your buttocks

[/b]
Not all humans are same. Not all men are heavy on top and not all women are heavy below..
Some[ man and woman ]store fat in their tummy, while some are waist,some are Upper arms, some chest,some face,some Upper body,some bum bum, some thighs, some lower body.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

[s]That is why a woman has bigger buttocks when she eats too much and a man has bigger stomach if he eats too much.[/s]

[/b]
The main culprit behind weight gain in your thighs,bum bum, hips is estrogen. This hormone drives the increase in fat cells in females, causing deposits to form most commonly around the buttocks and thighs...
If they are not destined to have the hormone then the fat distribution will be in their upper-half....

And yes that is the reason why females are bigger below because of the babies.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Jeon(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

Nothing happens against anything.. And some settings/nature maybe
E.g
Genes/genetics
Hormones
Puberty
Shape of skeleton and bones
Height can even play a role

Menopause
Ageing
Pregnancy
Weight gain.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by flokii: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
I always feel sorry for them.. asides childbirth, I see no reason why a young lady should have, let alone parade pot belly on the streets.
When they won't watch what they eat or drink, what do you expect.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by BIGPREEK: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Funny enough this puts 90% of Nigerian girls in this basket,
YES

The trait is common among Nigerian girls/women, married and single, immediately they give birth it gets worst, they BLOAT

But this can be remedied with exercise and diet

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Personally it's a huge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by beauty7: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
My buttocks is very big but my stomach is very slim.

Men have big stomachs because they are always on top of the world oppressing women.

But women have heavy buttocks because when a man is pursuing you to rape you, you need buttocks to hide under something.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Limassol(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

you are getting it twisted. It is called belly fat\ abdominal obesity, it has nothing to do with gender. It's mostly a consequence of bad nutrition and a sedentary lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Limassol(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
debbydams:
It's not about food its nature,
Eplain how?
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Disgusting ,I dnt even date girls with big tummy, me wey I get flat tummy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
HenryDion:
I rarely talk about the female gender on NL.

But, this is a topic worth discussing 'cause it's been bothering me for some time...

I keep noticing an increasing number of young girls with protruding stomachs - Aka. Afo Beer.

To be frank, it's the least attractive thing in a lady's body, IMHO...

But, seems some guys love it... While some don't, like me.

So guys, what's your take on girls with a protruding tummy even when they're yet to have a kid?

Girls with this condition, how do you feel about it?

Variety is the spice of life. Pot belly women are more adventurous in bed and less conceited.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Depressed101: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
HenryDion:
I rarely talk about the female gender on NL.

But, this is a topic worth discussing 'cause it's been bothering me for some time...

I keep noticing an increasing number of young girls with protruding stomachs - Aka. Afo Beer.

To be frank, it's the least attractive thing in a lady's body, IMHO...

But, seems some guys love it... While some don't, like me.

So guys, what's your take on girls with a protruding tummy even when they're yet to have a kid?

Girls with this condition, how do you feel about it?
it's a huge turn off for me..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by debbydams(f): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Limassol:
Eplain how?
what do u want me to explain? I lost the strength to shalaye..I used to take sugar,sometimes I consume a lot of carbonated drinks like two or three bottles per day,I like cakes, milk just name it nd I love meat especially chicken nd I love smoothie, nd I don't have pot belle I'm not even fat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by JaneYave(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Female Pot Belly..

Most Girls who have Dis is Mainly due to Greed for Food!!
Many are GLUTTONS even all their Pretence and Fake Poshness!!

They Eat Rice and Stew in d Morning , Eat Banga Rice, Shelled Groundnuts, Moi moi, etc in the afternoon..
Evening, It's Suya, Shawarma, Hollandia yoghurts and will still go home to Eat Big Eba and Ogbonor Soup! undecided sad
Hahaha, you are wicked. Wetin we do u? Free us, Abeg! Atleast make we chop now wey doctor never forbid us
BUT, HONESTLY. nothing spoils a lady's shape like a big belle.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Bashnigga(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
queenjoseph:
I remember when in secondary school, teachers used to beat boys on the backside and girls on the hands or back. That was the normal way of beating in our school, although I heard flogging is no longer allowed in the school now.

One day during Saturday school cleaning, the compound master was flogging defaulters.

One girl asked to be beaten on the backside instead of her back, because beating on the back seemed to be more painful.

He said she should come in the evening to receive her cane.

She went to the man in the evening, but instead the man started rubbing her backside.

He released her and told her he just flogged her by rubbing her backside.

There were randy teachers in the school who seemed to behave abnormally.

No one has pot belly in ur story na undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by adedayo3193(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

There is one around here she get huge tummy flat buttocks and xleg join...So disgusting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Limassol(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
debbydams:
what do u want me to explain? I lost the strength to shalaye..I used to take sugar,sometimes I consume a lot of carbonated drinks like two or three bottles per day,I like cakes, milk just name it nd I love meat especially chicken nd I love smoothie, nd I don't have pot belle I'm not even fat.
your types are are an exception to the rule... Truth is belly fat has alot to do with poor nutrition and lack of body movement.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by McStoic(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

Hahahaha...you are kidding right? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by queenjoseph(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bashnigga:

No one has pot belly in ur story na undecided

I didn't complete the story sha.

It seems as if men tends to like backside and hips, that is why many women develop it.

Women tend to like men's chests and stomach. That is why many men develop big stomachs.

Contrary to the assumption by men, so many women actually like men with stomachs.

They like to rub it together with the chest.

This seems to be changing because the society projects the idea that having stomach is not good.

But it was not so before.

Our fathers had big stomachs and they were okay.

I am happy I don't even have stomach.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
That one nah Okada people wahala. I see them on bikes and I laugh, their stomachs will force the bike men to sit on the tank.

Naturally, when you carry a woman on bike, nah her b**bs suppose press your back when you enter gallop but these set of people will use their stomachs to force you to sit on the handles.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by bepositive11: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pot belly on anyone is irritating
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by bepositive11: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

Lol! Funny analogy grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Bashnigga(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
queenjoseph:

I didn't complete the story sha.

It seems as if men tends to like backside and hips, that is why many women develop it.

Women tend to like men's chests and stomach. That is why many men develop big stomachs.

Contrary to the assumption by men, so many women actually like men with stomachs

They like to rub it together with the chest.

This seems to be changing because the society projects the idea that having stomach is not good.

But it was not so before.

Our fathers had big stomachs and they were okay.

I am happy I don't even have stomach.
For the boldened part, how sure are u about that cheesy
For me, I see big tummy as a sign of unhealthy lifestyle like eating habits, alcohol, sedentary lifestyle etc,
Hahaha, our fathers sure have big tummies & I'm pretty those that don't wished to have it; I kinda think it gave them that feeling of "good living" & it earned them more respect

You should be happy, at least u won't have problem fitting in your jean, u dunno how many ladies wished for that grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
7victor:

You typed nonsense! Your brain no carry science, go do art.
What kinda stupid analogy is this?
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by 24brains(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't body shame people but any body with potbelly, male or female needs to work on it through excercise because its a total turn off for me.

Why? Because i don't achieve deep penetration on a woman with potbelly in a missionary position

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by KarinaLove(f): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Some ladies have big stomach.

Some guys too have big stomach

Infact it's even the guys that have bigger stomach more than ladies.

Let's not even talk about the "Beer Belly" ones.

Women also find them repulsive.

I have a flat stomach becos I workout.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by bragamycin: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
This one hard o but na person wey no fit control eating Dey get pot belle sha.

Anyways check the info below for delivery/logistic services within lagos state
Apapa vendors Ago vendors, ikeja Vendors Oya o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Boys Make Better Boyfriends In This 21st Century…see Why / Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? / Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.