Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (52766 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / I'm Pregnant / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by JovialJune(f): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kilotat:
Quote me anywhere,
No Man will leave the woman he paid her bride price (mother of his Children) for another one that he just miss fucking or side Chick. When will women know that we men naturally like sex? Do you know we can tell side chick anything just to be seeing her pants on a daily bases?
If you like, tell the wife Everything, you will then know that belle no dey kill marriage again. Married women are wise now!

If married women are wise now, how come divorce is rampant these days? I thought you guys always yapp about saying feminism is the cause and it made women not want to endure in marriages anymore, so why are you changing mouth again? What if the wife of Op's man finds out about his infidelity and decides to divorce him, what happens next?

7 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Wenonawde(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
I’ll not blame you or say anything bad to you, keep the pregnant and go ahead and call the guy family but no put am for mind say he go marry you

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by JovialJune(f): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Even though the man has his own fault, but what most people never agree to is that sexual activity starts and end with women. If a woman doesn't agree or give consent, sex will not happen or if it does it's rape. There are many girls who never have anything to do with married men unless they don't know or when they find out, they cut off all connections. My problem is that, the op will soon be a single mother and then will start looking for a "good man" to take care of her and her baby. If guys say they don't want to marry single mothers everybody wants to crucify them. You use your 20s to do rubbish then expect everybody to accept your baggage because now your eye don clear. She will still want to date someday, and if no body reason her, na to become bitter and start blaming men for her life's issues forgetting she had a part to play. You are having sex with a married man and common condom you na no fit buy. No be juju be that

Oh so it is solely Op's fault? She is suppose to buy condom for the man to use?

And at bolded, explain me this, are you saying a man cannot say NO to a woman's advances? Are men weak beings that they can't decline to sexual activities? It may be that I do not get you clearly, so let me ask, do you mean that sexual activities start and end with females instead of two consenting adults?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
you knew he was married, yet you choosed to be his side chick.
did you message his wife or relatives while you were banging him?

truth is, he will never leave his wife for you.

you are pregnant. i won't support abortion but just know that he's going to be a dead beat dad.

take care of the pregnancy and upgrade your personal life.

even FalseProphet1 can see that you will come here in few years to lament on how your baby daddy neglected you and his child.
this we have seen

7 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
What ever you want to do with the pregnancy is your problem, but the only thing i want to tell you is that if you call or text that man's wife, God will punish you because you have no business with his wife... Face him and sort your issues.... When you were screaming (faster, faster, faster, lead me to my grave oh you rough rider) did you involve his wife?

7 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by April4th(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Did you take permission from his wife and relatives before enjoying the dick? So why involved them now, when the inevitable has happened?

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by takimsipho(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Oh so it is solely Op's fault? She is suppose to buy condom for the man to use?

And at bolded, explain me this, are you saying a man cannot say NO to a woman's advances? Are men weak beings that they can't decline to sexual activities? It may be that I do not get you clearly, so let me ask, do you mean that sexual activities start and end with females instead of two consenting adults?
Didn't you read the first line abi you purposefully skipped it so that you can provoke. To answer your question, how many guys since your puberty have approached you, either for sex or love, did you accept them all? A man will always make his move, but nothing is sure if the girl doesn't agree. She knew at some point that he is married but she didn't leave him because she claimed she was in love with him. She choose to be the side chick, it's a choice she made and was not under duress. It's only that the man ghosted her if not we won't hear of this matter. You girls carry your emotions to high and you forget it could lead you to wrong person. It's not totally her fault but she knew what she was doing, she was not raped

9 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Shemmyglo(f): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
I don't know why married men will be having unprotected sex with another woman. Are people not scared of sexually transmitted diseases anymore? Even unwanted pregnancy too

17 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
Keep the baby, but bear in your mind that you are on the verge of wrecking another woman's home.
The man already wrecked his home the moment he decided to step out on his wife. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Richy4:
Chei!!!!This one is looking for a Nigerian Independence day bashing angry
U are pregnant, why would you want your blood pressure to surge for no reason by creating this thread?...What you were trying to do though is very annoying honestly...Face the man if u can, u have no business with his family members...
How does she face the man? She is family since she carries the man' child. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Promotions:
I won't judge you..my advice for you is to keep the baby, get yourself a good job and life, move on from the man and pray God will bless you with a man that will take you and your child as his own... keep away from married men
She shouldn't ask the man to marry her? Why not? She is carrying his child so she ought to take the chance at least since the man desired it the moment he began stepping out on his marriage. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKsoul:
What ever you want to do with the pregnancy is your problem, but the only thing i want to tell you is that if you call or text that man's wife, God will punish you because you have no business with his wife... Face him and sort your issues.... When you were screaming (faster, faster, faster, lead me to my grave oh you rough rider) did you involve his wife?
Stop lying! God will do not such thing. undecided

She is carrying the man's baby- she automatically became a part of his family the moment the man chose to have unprotected sex with him. The moment the man decided to step out of his matrimonial home is the moment he wrecked it of his own hands. Putting the blame on the woman is rubbish. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
You both are shameless hörny goats!

How could you spread your legs like a slice bread ready to be buttered in making 'toast bread', huh?

It would be wicked if he should leave you to your fate but I believe that would serve as a lesson.

I really wish his wife could deal with him if it gets to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
April4th:
Did you take permission from his wife and relatives before enjoying the dick? So why involved them now, when the inevitable has happened?
The wife's husband handed that permission over to her the moment he decided to bed her. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Shemmyglo:
I don't know why married men will be having unprotected sex with another woman. Are people not scared of sexually transmitted diseases anymore? Even unwanted pregnancy too

Dick is the 'controlla'. Shameless lots. They both deserve what they got.

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
takimsipho:
Even though the man has his own fault, but what most people never agree to is that sexual activity starts and end with women. If a woman doesn't agree or give consent, sex will not happen or if it does it's rape. There are many girls who never have anything to do with married men unless they don't know or when they find out, they cut off all connections. My problem is that, the op will soon be a single mother and then will start looking for a "good man" to take care of her and her baby. If guys say they don't want to marry single mothers everybody wants to crucify them. You use your 20s to do rubbish then expect everybody to accept your baggage because now your eye don clear. She will still want to date someday, and if no body reason her, na to become bitter and start blaming men for her life's issues forgetting she had a part to play. You are having sex with a married man and common condom you na no fit buy. No be juju be that
[/s]

Srop spewing trash! Why must she (women mostly) be this castigated when she didn't impregnate herself?

6 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MufasaLion: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKsoul:

Hilarious! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Harddiskng(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Darhmmy:
We used to be lovers back in uni , We broke up at some point and lost contact. Earlier this year we reconnected at a party and it was obvious we still had feelings for each other.

We started dating and everything seemed nice at first. He never told me he was married. After months of dating , i started to get suspicious as he wouldn't let me visit his home , instead he was always coming to mine and meeting up at hotels. We had a big fight about it and he finally told me the truth. He kept on pleading and asking that we continue dating. I couldn't even leave if I wanted to, I was in love with him.

I am 2 months pregnant and he has been avoiding me. He calls just once in two days and has told me to do whatever I want with the pregnancy , that he is fine with my decisions. I want to keep him and the baby and I'm scared he may ghost up on me. Last night I found his wife and some of his relatives on Facebook and I want to send them texts about it. I really need advise on this.

He has already told you, it is “your pregnancy”, do whatever you want it with it.

You decided to get pregnant now your next step is to try and break his marriage right lol. You think baby mama is easy, It will shock you, your suffer will not have part 2 lool.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You should've left him when he told you he's a married man, but you continued to see him and sleep with him because? angry
You continued to sleep with him after finding out he's married and now want to disrupt his family by telling them about your pregnancy? You're obviously a homebreaker and if you think he's going to leave his wife for you, you're mistaken.

You've no business with his wife and family, so leave them out of your shenanigans. If he chooses to tell his wife he got someone pregnant, that's up to him, but it's not your business to tell her. Stay away from her.
She didn't break the home.... the man did. Let's put blame where it really belongs. . undecided

He went as far as to wreck it when he decided to have unprotected sex with this woman. This woman became an automatic member of his family the moment he got her pregnant so , yes, she can and should contact his family since he is refusing to acknowledge her. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Harddiskng:
He has already told you, it is “your pregnancy”, do whatever you want it it.

You decided to get pregnant now your next step is to try and break his marriage right lol. You think baby mama is easy, It will shock you, your suffer will not have part 2 lool.
Because he said it with his mouth means he is absolved of all responsibility? undecided

The man broke his own marriage when he decided to break his marriage by stepping out to visit other woman. He wrecked it when he chose to have unprotected sex with a woman who is not his wife. So stop blaming the woman for what what man permitted. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Raalsalghul: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Here am I thinking it's common sense to do a background check on someone you want to get involved with or plan to.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Here am I thinking it's common sense to do a background check on some you want to get involved with or plan to.
So you background check every gal you chat up? lipsrsealed
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by takimsipho(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Srop spewing trash! Why must she (women mostly) be this castigated when she didn't impregnate herself?
Because women have more to lose if a sexual relationship doesn't work out. She didn't impregnate herself but she allowed herself to be impregnated. If I keep on inviting guys of questionable character into my house, they come and go at odd hours and do anyhow. If something gets stolen in my house, and I start shouting what do you think my neighbors will say; are you not the one bringing useless boys to your house? You are responsible for the type of people you let into your life. Who now is carrying the pregnancy? Abi na the man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! God will do not such thing. undecided

She is carrying the man's baby- she automatically became a part of his family the moment the man chose to have unprotected sex with him. The moment the man decided to step out of his matrimonial home is the moment he wrecked it of his own hands. Putting the blame on the woman is rubbish. undecided
And where did you see me absolve the man of the blame Or putting the blame on her I said and i quote again, she should not try involving or texting the man's wife, she and the man should go back to where they hanged thier clothes and pick it... Simple..... Abi is comprehension a problem to you

6 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Raalsalghul: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you background check every gal you chat up? lipsrsealed

Not just ladies, everyone. It gives me insight into their type of person.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by MufasaLion: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
takimsipho:
Because women have more to lose if a sexual relationship doesn't work out. She didn't impregnate herself but she allowed herself to be impregnated. If I keep on inviting guys of questionable character into my house, they come and go at odd hours and do anyhow. If something gets stolen in my house, and I start shouting what do you think my neighbors will say; are you not the one bringing useless boys to your house? You are responsible for the type of people you let into your life. Who now is carrying the pregnancy? Abi na the man?

Yes, ladies bear the brunt more but the man too shouldn't be left out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Not just ladies, everyone. It gives me insight into their type of person.
Ok undecided
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKsoul:
And where did you see me absolve the man of the blame Or putting the blame on her I said and i quote again, she should not try involving or texting the man's wife, she and the man should go back to where they hanged thier clothes and pick it... Simple..... Abi is comprehension a problem to you
I didn't say you absolved the man either. I said you are choosing here to blame the woman for the fault that is the man's. undecided

The moment this woman become pregnant for this man, she became part of that family meaning she has business with the man's family and wife. She can and she probably should text or call the wife so she learns of what her husband has been up to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by takimsipho(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, ladies bear the brunt more but the man too shouldn't be left out.
Highest she can get is to use the court to force him to pay child support monthly until the child is an adult. And don't forget that she first saw the red flag that he never invited her to his place and finally when she found out he was married, she still continued, she didn't break it off. Oga white knight go and save her, marry her with her pikin. Girls nowadays don't like to take responsibility for their actions or hate accountability. If you enjoy big gbola and squirting orgasms, know say pregnancy dey

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by Hyphy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congrats dear
Re: Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. by iambrazen: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wahala be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.