Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits (1035 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader And Several Of His Fighters Neutralized By NAF / Police Kill Abdullahi Ummi, Bandit Leader In Katsina, Rescue Kidnapped Woman / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by ceaser: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Goma Sama'ila, the feared bandit terrorist commander and livestock rustler who was apprehended by the Nigerian military last week, has divulged the names of several other bandits.
The terrorist who was caught on Friday in Kaduna State pledged never to return to kidnapping and cattle rustling.

Sama'ila, who had been in practice for almost 20 years, admitted to abducting a large number of persons with the help of his gang.

The bandit leader also mentioned the names of his gang members as well as the people who had been killed by them.

“My name is Alhaji Goma Sama'ila,” he said. I am a 47-year-old woman. I've been a kidnapping suspect.”

“The first person is Abdul, whose family paid a ransom of two hundred thousand naira (N200, 000), Alhaji Umaru gave us five hundred thousand naira (N500, 000), another person is Alhaji Birau, whose family paid a total sum of three million naira (N3 million), and the third person is Alhaji Ibrahim, who also paid seven hundred thousand naira (N700, 000),” Sama'ila said while (N700, 000).

“All of us are from the north, and we've been pursuing cows. Lawal isah, Awalu, Bature Goma, Gamji, Sule, and others operate along this Ragachucku axis. They kidnapped someone and were paid ten million nairas; they also murdered a woman, according to the information we received.

“Yusuf, Sule, Gomi, Nasiru, Tukur, Banki, and Magaji are among the members of my group who work on the Ragachucku axis. Then there's Musa, Kadi, Oria, Ibrahim, Bala, Rebo, Gaia, Malan, Usama, Babangida, Abubakar, and Sule, to name a few in the Kirama axis. He then joined Babangida, Suleiman, and Sule and left us.”

“I promise this will be the first and only time, and I promise never to touch anything belonging to anyone ever again,” he continued, appealing for forgiveness. I'm begging for pity and forgiveness, and I swear I'll never do something like this again,” he stated.

“Anyone who stands for truth is always with God,” he added when military officers asked whether he would guide them to where other bandits are.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/36378-full-list-goma-the-arrested-bandit-leader-reveals-the-names-of-his-fellow-bandits-and-victims/post

Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Pointblank09(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2021
ok
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ugly
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oh send the beast to where he belong to
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by houseontherock: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wicked people! With that constant prayer mark on his head, you'll think he'll be more considerate of others, but it makes them do the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Wawelexy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
What we actually need is the names of those bank rolling them...
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
I'm not understanding

The post dey talk say the person nah female, wetin a man face com dey do for the picture sad
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by PMBuhari08: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kill this bastard he doesn’t deserve any second chance

1 Like

Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Kilotat: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
“I promise this will be the first and only time, and I promise never to touch anything belonging to anyone ever again,” he continued, appealing for forgiveness. I'm begging for pity and forgiveness, and I swear I'll never do something like this again,” he stated.
TAQQIYAH! That's what he is doing by saying this. He doesn't deserve any seconds in this Life.

2 Likes

Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I'm not understanding

The post dey talk say the person nah female, wetin a man face com dey do for the picture sad
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by realstars: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
may Bandit, killers or terrorist, all of them are same same
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by DoctorDree(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
They will later grant him amnesty
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by saaron(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Don't be surprise if this terrorist murderer is rehabilitated with Southern money and release back into the society as "repentant terrorist." Buhari's fulani regime is a regime of terrorists sympathetic to terrorism.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by saaron(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
DoctorDree:
They will later grant him amnesty
Exactly!
Re: Goma, The Arrested Bandit Leader, Reveals The Names Of His Fellow Bandits by Franzinni: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mix fura and cement for this bastard ....wicked soul

Everything he is saying he won't do us exactly what he will do once he regains freedom ... just take him to the backyard.

72 virgins awaits .

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Mother Conspires With Son To Use Her Other Son For Money Rituals (S / Where Can I Report A Loan App / Arrest Of Ipob/esn Deputy Commander For Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.