Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? (8564 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Foolish man, you could have given us a summary or short and enlightened write-up but you ended up with a thesis. Go and deal with your burden.

Bloody Simp.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Emmadoc: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Olumighty123:

If she dare's confronts him, he should tell her, it's all a joke.. OP has been blindfolded with kayamata abi whatever it is. I pity him sha.

I like those kind girls ehn... She go regret her entire life.

Something about me is, if we are dating, I'm always expecting the worst from you.

So when you eventually reveal your true color, I won't be surprise or get hurt.

If I were the op, I will forgive her, when I'm done with her, I will send her back to her family.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by TearNinja001: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wait, OP, are you serious RN shocked shocked what did I just read?? shocked shocked

Why are you behaving like a sissy? She didn't even respect the relationship from the start, you saw the signs but chose to ignore abi?

She don see you finish.

Now, sit down and re-read your post and you would know what to do.Haba!!

I know you're considering forgiving her because of her parents, doing that will be the greatest mistake you would ever make grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by kushercain: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
I suppose it's same girl right? Kwantinue, na heartbreak avenue you go buy permanent plot

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Olumighty123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
I wanted to insult you ,but I will restrain myself because it seems you are a grown man,but pls behave like one and dump her and her parents.dump her,dump her,move on.i don tell you now.she has bleeped that guy and she has no regards for you.last warning...dump her once and for all.dont come back here to wail again o.nobody wud answer you if you make d mistake of accepting her back

I use God beg you, Let that biatch go, she will bleep you up bad if you by mistake get married to her, let her go, na beg I dey beg you, the parents were only concern and begging due to the fact that you have been of financial help to them, you don't mean sh!t to that terrible family, there are many girls out there who are far better and reliable that this your chic, Throw her stuffs out RN and let her get the heck outa your life, I just be like say make I be your brother, I will be there right now to bring you back to your senses.. That lady doesn't love or respect you in any way.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Teerach: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
I've never agreed that a guy is a SIMP until this post.
You're a foolish and blind SIMP.
I'm a woman who never prays to give birth to your type. Thank God my husband is doing great upbringing with our boys.
There's a difference between being a good person and what you're doing.
Solution: please give her all of your salary next time. Train her entire family. Put her father on pension. I'm sure if you do these, she'll cut all communication with the guy.
NONSENSE in capital letters.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by OloshoMan: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senior Uncle LMAO �
Bro you sonud like an old man, you've made another terrible decision by taking her back, lol watch out for part 2.. you even went as far as confronting the other guy and his girlfriend. Omo, I'm lost for words.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Lilsameey: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:
My Fiancee has been attacking me regularly nagging at me each time we are out together and she sees a fine girl look at me. I don't even see the girls she is talking about. She has accused me of doing things that I never even imagine doing.

Now there was a time I sent her a message last year with my business whatsapp (that I rarely use, sometimes I deactivate it to create space on my phone to download new apps). She didn't know about this particular whatsapp because I don't really use it to chat with family and friends. In this message, I acted like a stranger/Chyker to her just to see how she would react so that i can use it and laugh with her but she discarded the person not knowing it was me.

Fast forward to last month she came to my house to spend time with me (we are in long distance relationship), I usually recharge dstv with that whatsapp, so she saw the whatsapp and she searched her phone and found out the fake chyker message I sent her last year had the same pic as the one I was using for dstv recharge. I told her I normally deactivate the whatsapp cos I don't use it often. I dont use it much anymore because the original phone number I was using with that whatsapp is no longer in use (blocked due to no usage). I told her the truth about the chyking incident. No one I know personally has the number except I want to ask questions online anonymously or when I was looking for a house, i used it to talk to agents. She accepted.

My main phone spoilt recently and i used the whatsapp to contact a repairer i met on nairaland. So we have been chatting about how to get it to him for repairs.

Now, two days ago, when I woke up in the morning, she asked me why I'm still using the whatsapp. I told her it was cos I was trying to contact a repairer. I opened the whatsapp and showed her, she saw the dstv recharge too, and the other messages that I sent to house agents were still there. So she insisted I scroll down so she could see what I have been doing on whatsapp. At this point I was upset. I told her her suspicions are getting too much, so I stretched my hand with the phone and asked her to give me her own whatsapp (Which she passwords) for me to see her messages, and then she can have and see mine. She then said she doesn't want to see mine anymore. She then left the room and when next I saw her in the parlour, she was deleting chats on her whatsapp. So I demanded to see her phone ( I bought it for her).

When I read her messages I was broken in half. There was a guy she earlier told me was a fool and an idiot, that the guy doesnt know how to talk to women and always wants to chat cos he has no one to talk to. She told me if that guy dares talk rubbish to her he will get slap. That he's not a spec to any girl at all. Now of all the people I see on her Facebook I'm always laughing when I see this particular guy's comments cos I tell her even if other guys are a threat, this is the last person I can ever fear can take you from me.

Can you believe that I read her chat with this particular guy and I was blown to shreds? She has been sex chatting the guy since when me and her first met 2 years ago and she is always the one bringing the sex chat up. She even tells him about me and they both laugh at me behind my back calling me Senior Uncle (as in old man). The house I rented for her and her family to stay, she invited the guy to bring condom and hammer when he is coming to help them arrange the house in the chat. She asked the guy to buy her condom and pant for Christmas, that year was the period I paid for the house. I bought her the phone she used to be chatting with this guy. Each time they are chatting and I come online, she will tell the guy that senior uncle is disturbing her again, that I am annoying and im talking talking not letting her sleep. I was planning to register her in school and that very night in January 2020, she told the guy that I'm disturbing her with school registration. She told him my village and where I live. Anything or plan I have for her, she will consult this guy to ask him what he thinks before she accepts what I tell her. Even when she travelled for a wedding, she returned very late to her parents house due to bus breaking down and as she was telling me their journey she was also giving this guy a blow by blow account of the journey, like for example: "we have entered Imo now, but we have not reached Ph, I am in Ph now, I am home now" and the guy responds "oh thank God". There was a chat where she was angry that the guy came to her house and didn't eat her food. This guy asks her if she is alone at home before he can come visit. She stopped working (cos they were paying her peanuts so i put her on monthly allowance) so she was always home.

I broke down in tears and smashed the phone. I still took her and the phone to the repairer of my other phone and they changed the screen, I paid. While I was reading the rest of the messages I was seeing, talk of breast and yansh and other terrible sex chats. She took the phone from me, I threatened to call her dad and she begged me not to. Next thing she deleted the messages. Her dad already saw my missed call the next morning (yesterday). He called her and she told him we had a problem. He called me and I told him everything that happened. He called her again and she said it was all a joke that she didn't mean all those chats with the guy. Her dad called me begged me to forgive her. He was crying. Her mum later called and begged me to forgive her that she said she was joking with the guy.
I called the guy with her phone and i told him i am senior uncle, he said he knows who i am, then i asked him why he destroy my marriage, he asked me which marriage? That he doesn't know who I am. I shouted on him and ended the call. I called his girlfriend and told her what he was doing to my relationship. My Fiancee has been crying and begging me since then. After that I forgave my fiancee yesterday, and her parents have called to thank me but my heart is still heavy. I don't know what to do anymore.

Note: She told me she never slept with him that it's just chat jokes.
,..Bruh,. Your story was making me laugh, better send that girl away from ur life or become mugu for life, She go upgrade pass this one's she do you, I swear and it will ruin you, A faithful girl will never reply any other guys dm except you, She is only attracted to your money.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by OloshoMan: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Never underestimate people, man. I really hope you learn from this. I really want to know if you're considering taking the heartless human back in your life to hurt you again... you're making a big mistake, one that you'll live with till the day you die...if I were you lol I'm taking everything from her and her family cos there's no point anymore, forget about all the investments you already made and move on if not you're about to make another huge mistake.
Fantachapman:

I didnt start with money. I didn't even have a lot of money neither do I now. When i met her her mom was very sick. I paid for her mom's hospital bills. Then she fell sick herself, almost at the point of death and was rushed to the hospital. I wasn't around But i paid for her hospital bills as well. She got well and I had to change her accommodation. From face me i face you she was living with her family to 3 bedroom flat in a clean environment. I didn't do these to show off. The pain is that she was doing all these the same period she came back from hospital and was moving to the new house. I am pained that i was ridiculed with this guy while I was trying to register her in school cos she had no tertiary education and I chose to train her. What kind of heart does this? Would any one be this mean to someone who really cares about them?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by hosemujica: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op. You sound matured but lacks sense.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by OloshoMan: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Infact let's stop advising this old man, he'd never have sense, you can check his previous topic and the advice people gave him, he didn't do anything with it. He is forcing this union to work, whereas he's the only one doing all the loving, things will never work out between the two of you. From the look of things you seem like a older guy that went to find a really young person LoL I pity you if you don't know that you were never loved and appreciated. Forget your losses and move on. She's Never gonna be that person you want her to be

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Isokoson1: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op you Don cast for letting her back into your arms, Bros person way call you names tell your secret to another guy, that person fit kill you.. I swear if you be my brother I go slap your head make you get sense.

I swear if you allow that girl come into your life your own Don finish... Ask your self.. The condom way she ask the guy to buy.. Nah wedding she use am do? Nah better Bleep she and the guy Bleep ...i swear if you take the girl back,you go be the biggest fool way I Don know... God forbid make I take such karishika back...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by TNORWAY: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Where nairaland dey get all this simp from?? Spits
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Oblongata: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
She is only feeling bad because she was caught. And you are feeling too entitled because of the things you did for her and family. Let it go. Good lord has been merciful enough to have shown you all these before marriage, yet you still dey ask if you can chuk head.

Question: What do you call a cheap cheat that has been caught?

Answer: A caught cheap cheat.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by McStoic(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
From the way you're sounding, if you should carry it into marriage, your marriage will not last.

That so called Fiancee of yours has no Respect for you and it's a pity.

I want you to memorize this wise quote from me and never forget it.

"Respect is what makes a Relationship to last long, Love is just secondary".... If there's no Respect in that relationship, that yeye love will not last.

And from your write up, you talked of how you bought her phone, paid house rent bla bla bla, you guys always get this wrong 99% of the time, don't use money to get a woman to be in a relationship with you, una no go listen... Even if you buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

And it's very very obvious that you don't have Clear Boundaries in that your relationship.

Oga you got it all wrong from the beginning.

I also read in your story where you said that her father called and he was crying for what his daughter did and According to you, you said you paid for her family's accommodation,... Just tell me why that girl's father won't call you and start crying on the daughter's behalf,... just tell me how many people in this Nigeria can boast of someone that decided to take the responsibility to be paying for another person's accommodation knowing fully well how Horrible Nigeria Economy is and how Expensive things are at the moment.

Oga don't be surprised that girl and her family see you as a MEAL TICKET, this is the reality and I sincerely do not care if you're pained by this my quality Analysis grin

Look at the way your so called Fiancee is even referring to you as "Senior Uncle", no respect whatsoever.

In Brazil we call people like you
"MUGUdinho Dos Santos" grin grin

because people like you clearly sees the handwriting on the wall and still decide to put head out of stubbornness or one yeye ego.

Cut your Losses and move on with your life.

You're seeing the Red Flags now and you're Forming gentleman,

Just pray you don't end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations when you marry that girl.

Word! Will he hear? When I was younger, i learnt to run from any girl that tells lies and says It's all jokes. Cos most hard truths come in form of jokes.

Those days I used to have a young beautiful and innocent jambite I wanted to marry. That girl could tell lies eh. I just had to man up and move...Very innocent looking beauty..

This fiancee the OP is talking about is not even yet in higher institution and she is going this way. I wonder what will happen when she eventually gains admission and sees different specs of guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Homeboiy: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oo devil go punish you for making me read this thing

I de boil for here

But make I tell you something

That family don run you street

You gat be wise manchi

No vex for the insult but na how r be me now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by bepositive11: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:

And you believe her? She lied about the sex chats and you still trust her words?

Please, let her go. She's with you for money. She doesn't love you. She doesn't respect you

Save yourself from future heartbreak

She's sorry because she got caught. If you didn't catch her, she would've continued

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by GreaterFuture(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
To start with, what do you do for a living.
You seem to have so much extra cash at hand, to the point of doing all this For her
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by mrblessed(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
The family needs your financial support since to them you are just an ATM. Why won't her parents intervene, explain away, excuse, and extenuate their daughter's promiscuity to ensure that a cash cow continues to produce enough cash to help the family? Your type doesn't need advice because it is a waste, but events would reveal how stupid you have been and it will be brutal. Just continue being unreasonable when logic would have alerted you to the dangers ahead.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Linus108(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:
My Fiancee has been attacking me regularly nagging at me each time we are out together and she sees a fine girl look at me. I don't even see the girls she is talking about. She has accused me of doing things that I never even imagine doing.

Now there was a time I sent her a message last year with my business whatsapp (that I rarely use, sometimes I deactivate it to create space on my phone to download new apps). She didn't know about this particular whatsapp because I don't really use it to chat with family and friends. In this message, I acted like a stranger/Chyker to her just to see how she would react so that i can use it and laugh with her but she discarded the person not knowing it was me.

Fast forward to last month she came to my house to spend time with me (we are in long distance relationship), I usually recharge dstv with that whatsapp, so she saw the whatsapp and she searched her phone and found out the fake chyker message I sent her last year had the same pic as the one I was using for dstv recharge. I told her I normally deactivate the whatsapp cos I don't use it often. I dont use it much anymore because the original phone number I was using with that whatsapp is no longer in use (blocked due to no usage). I told her the truth about the chyking incident. No one I know personally has the number except I want to ask questions online anonymously or when I was looking for a house, i used it to talk to agents. She accepted.

My main phone spoilt recently and i used the whatsapp to contact a repairer i met on nairaland. So we have been chatting about how to get it to him for repairs.

Now, two days ago, when I woke up in the morning, she asked me why I'm still using the whatsapp. I told her it was cos I was trying to contact a repairer. I opened the whatsapp and showed her, she saw the dstv recharge too, and the other messages that I sent to house agents were still there. So she insisted I scroll down so she could see what I have been doing on whatsapp. At this point I was upset. I told her her suspicions are getting too much, so I stretched my hand with the phone and asked her to give me her own whatsapp (Which she passwords) for me to see her messages, and then she can have and see mine. She then said she doesn't want to see mine anymore. She then left the room and when next I saw her in the parlour, she was deleting chats on her whatsapp. So I demanded to see her phone ( I bought it for her).

When I read her messages I was broken in half. There was a guy she earlier told me was a fool and an idiot, that the guy doesnt know how to talk to women and always wants to chat cos he has no one to talk to. She told me if that guy dares talk rubbish to her he will get slap. That he's not a spec to any girl at all. Now of all the people I see on her Facebook I'm always laughing when I see this particular guy's comments cos I tell her even if other guys are a threat, this is the last person I can ever fear can take you from me.

Can you believe that I read her chat with this particular guy and I was blown to shreds? She has been sex chatting the guy since when me and her first met 2 years ago and she is always the one bringing the sex chat up. She even tells him about me and they both laugh at me behind my back calling me Senior Uncle (as in old man). The house I rented for her and her family to stay, she invited the guy to bring condom and hammer when he is coming to help them arrange the house in the chat. She asked the guy to buy her condom and pant for Christmas, that year was the period I paid for the house. I bought her the phone she used to be chatting with this guy. Each time they are chatting and I come online, she will tell the guy that senior uncle is disturbing her again, that I am annoying and im talking talking not letting her sleep. I was planning to register her in school and that very night in January 2020, she told the guy that I'm disturbing her with school registration. She told him my village and where I live. Anything or plan I have for her, she will consult this guy to ask him what he thinks before she accepts what I tell her. Even when she travelled for a wedding, she returned very late to her parents house due to bus breaking down and as she was telling me their journey she was also giving this guy a blow by blow account of the journey, like for example: "we have entered Imo now, but we have not reached Ph, I am in Ph now, I am home now" and the guy responds "oh thank God". There was a chat where she was angry that the guy came to her house and didn't eat her food. This guy asks her if she is alone at home before he can come visit. She stopped working (cos they were paying her peanuts so i put her on monthly allowance) so she was always home.

I broke down in tears and smashed the phone. I still took her and the phone to the repairer of my other phone and they changed the screen, I paid. While I was reading the rest of the messages I was seeing, talk of breast and yansh and other terrible sex chats. She took the phone from me, I threatened to call her dad and she begged me not to. Next thing she deleted the messages. Her dad already saw my missed call the next morning (yesterday). He called her and she told him we had a problem. He called me and I told him everything that happened. He called her again and she said it was all a joke that she didn't mean all those chats with the guy. Her dad called me begged me to forgive her. He was crying. Her mum later called and begged me to forgive her that she said she was joking with the guy.
I called the guy with her phone and i told him i am senior uncle, he said he knows who i am, then i asked him why he destroy my marriage, he asked me which marriage? That he doesn't know who I am. I shouted on him and ended the call. I called his girlfriend and told her what he was doing to my relationship. My Fiancee has been crying and begging me since then. After that I forgave my fiancee yesterday, and her parents have called to thank me but my heart is still heavy. I don't know what to do anymore.

kill urself
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Depressed101: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Fantachapman:

[/s] no more Simps get out senior uncle your balls are wasted
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Elporo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
virginity-is-not-guarantee ! grin

Make I shower, I go read this one. Before, I commot for my independence paroles!

E dey rain for F.C.T oooh ... chai
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Elporo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:

You know she is lying.

Oboy girls dey do bad things ooh. This week was Paternity Fraud, several girls defended it.

So, you see girls are really loose these days. You have to weigh your risk with girls.

I would advise you to put the relationship on hold for some time. Let her try other guys. While you do other things.

cc JovialJune ,; AmazonTopaz

This one was about to give 'Senior Uncle' someone's bastard ooh ... tueh
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by azammi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by azammi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
L�
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Elporo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
OloshoMan:
Infact let's stop advising this old man, he'd never have sense, you can check his previous topic and the advice people gave him, he didn't do anything with it. He is forcing this union to work,

This is the stockbroker's dilemma no blame am. E don invest well for the relationship.

Money, time, other girls who could have presented a far lower risk.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Nezzjnr: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Senior Uncle cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Elporo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Even if you buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love.

With all due respect sir, Money can influence a girl's interest in you. So, I have avoided saying you cannot buy a woman's love.

Many women have married men for their wealth and influence or what it can bring for their fathers and brothers.

They have not brought home "bastards" or slept with strange men or insult or cheat their future husbands.

What we men should remind each other upfront is "419" love. Girls that pre-meditate deceit.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by aminusodiq(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:

im sorry to say sir... You Bleep up big time...!!! I dont want to insult you shaa... But honestly you dey vex me ajeh
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by NnamdiN: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Person wey bring hammer and condom no fvck? Okay o
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by Naybahood(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
OP, she belongs to the street .
No cap
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? by jimmychang: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fantachapman:

Mtchwww senior uncle you no really get sense grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) / This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo / Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.