Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven (937 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by ben10th: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
In order to send her children to heaven, an Arizona mother shot her two little kids multiple times, one fatally. According to the cops’ report, the mother told her kids she wanted them to go to heaven before shooting them.

The 24-year-old woman, Esther Callejas, fatally shot her 2-year-old daughter at point-blank range. When her second child, a 6-year-old boy, tried to escape, Callejas fired “at least” three shots at him.

Source: https://maggrand.com/phoenix-woman-shoots-her-2-kids-says-she-wants-them-to-go-to-heaven/

Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by bottlewater1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Honestly the future fe ma le
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by xpressionx(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
End time mother
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by doctorexcel: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Madness at its peak.
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by WoundedLamb: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Your mental health is extremely important, take care of it.
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by DaddyRochie1642: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is beyond shocking.

Before I even opened to read it, my mind had already told me it had to be an American.
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Optimistguy1969: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Chisos
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by 24brains(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
ben10th:

Source: https://maggrand.com/phoenix-woman-shoots-her-2-kids-says-she-wants-them-to-go-to-heaven/

righteousness1 and holiness, come and tell us what the bible say concerning this. Every wants to make heaven at least. She may have been brainwashed by falseprophet1.
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Jeon(f): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Human being dy this life

Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Psycho
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Lamasta(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
The family should appoint righteousness to give her daily manna
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
This thing pain you ooooo

Why you dey call mods So is joke not allowed again

SMH
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
That's sad. Mental health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Boogyman557: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I SAY IT AGAIN, D WORLD AINT SAFE. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. KUSHING D 5TH ONE NOW. 7 REMAINING FOR D NITE. WTF MAN
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by gambia(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
The future is female indeed.
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.

The Future Is Female Indeed
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Ahmback(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
The things we read online
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by MickzyDonald: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
She's from ARIZONA so what else can i say
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by Caboceer: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2021
ben10th:

Is she unqualified for heaven herself, why didn't she eat the same.gun afterward?

Just goes to show that mad people have plenty sense, they are just pretending
Re: Woman Shoots Her 2 Kids, Says She Wants Them To Go To Heaven by eduora: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Life in prison without mercy

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe's Mansion In Nnewi Set Ablaze by Unknown Men / Nigerian Sued Mtn To Court For N50 Deduction, Got Compensated With N5.5m(video) / Disturbing Video Showing Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.