Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Discover How To Raise Fund For Your Project. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Raise Fund For Your Project. (222 Views)

Easiest Way To Raise Fund For A New Business / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / Start A Petition And Raise Fund,A new startup help Nigerian to Start a petition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Raise Fund For Your Project. by uchenna4lss(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Starting a business or finanancing a project seems to be diffcult as a result of lack of resource to excute the project.

Your dream may become unrealistic ,wishful idea becuse of lack of fund.......many of us have a lot of ideas or need to attained to but limited resources to actualized is the major set back

Getting a loan from bank or individaul always not easy

There is hope

My company green monday have parterring an e-cooperative platform to enable you and i raise a capital needed for project like business ,rent school fees etc

Pls see below check my signature contact me for details see the attached figure to understand better

Comment and contact welcom

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Salary Of An Experienced Site Engineer / Smallchops Plans Expansion To More Cities In Nigeria And Africa / How To Publish Articles On Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.