Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Facts About Royal Q Trading Robot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facts About Royal Q Trading Robot (339 Views)

Royal Q Trading Robot / Royal Q Trading Robot / Identifying Children With High I.Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Royal Q Trading Robot by Youngfaze1: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
royal q is an automated trading software that helps you trade the market 24/7. All you need do is to set your trade parameter, and allow the bot to interact with the market and execute your trade automatically based on your setting round the clock even while you are sleeping.

There are lots of bo ts in the market. You have the ones for oil, derivitives etc. Its not easy to pick the best. But with careful research, you can get the type that suites your style of trading. For over a month now I have been testing this particular b o t called royal q.

The base trading curr ency is usdt from bin an ce exchange where you have your capital. You connect the b o t to your bina nce account through an API. Thereafter you select specific coin or group of coins you trade the u s d t against. You setup your trade strategy. Then you start the b o t. This now trades the market for you 24/7 until you stop the b o t .

Call or WhatsApp me

@09023541215 for more details

Re: Facts About Royal Q Trading Robot by Cashdon1(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E

Plz watch this video to the end to see clear proofs

How abt having royal trade & making u 1$+ daily. While ur capital + profit is 100% in ur bin an ce?
Even wen market is dumping oo.

Royal Q just added new updates and changes to the application. Making money while trading spot is getting much easier and fun with Royal Q managing ur trades.
While ur money safe in ur bi na nce ,ho ubi or any of this exchanges listed in the pic below.
Using Royal Q u save urself time and energy. It can take 1%-1.3% at so many times in the night while u sleeping wen market is pumping & buy alot of dip wen market is dumping fast. Depending on ur settings. I will advice. Trade only b t c or e t h to avoid floating losses or hanging trades... If u very busy? U can use this to grow ur money. 5-40%+ is possible monthly & I can help u apply changes dat can mak u fast cash wen there is a dump or a pump or a fast ranging movement. Believe it or not. This aint a ponzi scheme ok?

Royal Q accept any of this 5 exchanges to hold ur capital & profits .
As such ur risk is not with Royal Q but with the exchanges u choose to link ur account to.
U can link it to 2 or mor of the ex changes and still be earning from them all independently with 1 Royal Q app doing the trading for u.
Is dat not amazing?
How abt making 10-50% of ur capital monthly

Which can be coming as daily earnings?

Call or whatapp me
Tochukwu @
0 9 0 2 5 7 1 2 3 0 7

To get started today.

Connect Me to som1 to sign up Royal Q & get 10$ from me. Who is game?
Reach me lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ... / Jos Tomapep / You Can Learn From This Too...temptations Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.