Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) (61495 Views)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by GetMeRight: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Benwallt:
You ppl will never talk a matter the it ought to be. What was he doing inside a tiger's enclosure. Is it a place a sane man should climb to? To make matter worst, he not not even a zoo staff. He got what he deserves. You will even think twice b4 you enter a kernel with a dog not to talk of an unfriendly beast like tiger. Kill the animal for what exactly. For doing what he knows how to do best.

No, no human being deserves that just because of a single mistake. He made a mistake of climbing the fence but he slipped and fell inside, a costly mistake. But he didn't deserve it. We all made terrible mistakes at one point or the other in our lives
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by PaNnamdi: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
koyyes:
If males equate strength to superiority, they should prove their dead manly prowess by fighting wide animals in the bush. Or are they saying the wild animals are superior to them?

1dots.
Ranting if a fustrated and lonely feminist grin grin
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by PaNnamdi: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hyphy:

Dude I saw a video where a croc almost bit off a zoo attendants arm, she didn’t just stay there playing dead or begging the croc, she fought back and luckily her arm got free from the croc's teeth. No matter the adversary/attacker, you gotta give your self a fighting chance. It don’t make sense to just sit there hoping for a painless death
U think tiger na ekuke dog grin grin
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2021
What
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by patomberekpe(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2021
This incident happened like 6-7years ago, wgat Is wrong with You guys,If You don't have something to report then close
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Impact1010: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2021
E upset me say animal murder human
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by brandsoncharlie: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Tiger no dey joke ooo, if Na lion e fit play small before pouncing but tiger Na real real gangster.
It has more aggressive trait than lion,same thing with that gangster called black bear �
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Gfskw: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Really
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Gee64: 4:17am On Oct 02, 2021
I have something to say to this but let me reserve it till after the 2023 Presidential election.
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by HRMK: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2021
climb into zoo enclosure?NA HIM VILLAGE PPL DEY AFTER AM!WETIN HIM DO DEM?TOO BAD!
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Caseless: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2021
The moment I started reading, I knew it was an old clip I've seen.
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by RealDaughter(f): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2021
But is been years I sea that video..

1 Like

Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Hyphy(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U think tiger na ekuke dog grin grin

SMH ever heard of adrenaline rush? We’re talking life and death situation here
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2021
This happened in 2014?
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2021
RealDaughter:
But is been years I sea that video..
Yup, 2014 … NL recycle operation
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by GloryCardinal(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
3yrs old videoquote author=Lexusgs430 post=106351465]This video is old..... [/quote]
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2021
He wasn't attacked rather he want to the tiger's domain, approximately he invaded the tiger's house so what was he expecting

A romance from the tiger...?? Nahh..!
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by 03072001he: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
why would a man jmp into a tigers teritory, dts so crazy of him
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by 03072001he: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Tiger no dey joke ooo, if Na lion e fit play small before pouncing but tiger Na real real gangster.
can a lion play wit a human
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by 03072001he: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
koyyes:
If males equate strength to superiority, they should prove their dead manly prowess by fighting wide animals in the bush. Or are they saying the wild animals are superior to them?

1dots.
u cnt compare a human's muscle with a tiger's
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Lightorder: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
kuonbe:
Watin dey give man pikin this kind courage

I fear who no fear people inside life
too much Tarzan and the jungle boy movies
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Lightorder: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
priceaction:
Do you notice anytime the OP post, and swap to righteous guy, they wont call lala-man to put it in FP...But wait who will push it, with just few comments.. same lala.... grin grin.. Do you also notice they don't follow each other , there by you will notice after first swapping, the first one go into ghost mode, after a while , second one....and small time boom.. frontpage...
Does that mean...OP who happens to be righteous guy is equal to lala-man? cheesy
Just study what am saying and yu shall know the truth. grin grin grin grin

#unmaskingthesnakeman
small small you don dey turn supercop Abba kyari o

1 Like

Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
lied:
If you like cry from now till tomorrow, Human males will always be superior to Human females.
Keep deceiving yourself with a female moniker.

Shamelss bobrisky wannabe F@ggot. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I am a cow?
Fixed

Ap£.
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Phoenixflap:

This is a weak analogy, btw, Man is the ultimate predator.

Go to the forest and prove it. No weapons...just your bare hands.
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
PaNnamdi:

[s]Ranting if a fustrated and lonely feminist grin grin[/s]

Swallow the bitter pill. Illiterate f@ggot with poor diction cheesy
You are a failure.
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Phoenixflap:

This is a weak analogy, btw, Man is the ultimate predator.
na lie, No human being can stand a Gorilla
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
This video is old.....
Azin eh... Since 2013 I watch this video
Re: Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) by J0y0usever(f): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2021
koyyes:

Fixed

Ap£.
you just insulted my boyfriend.
I will deal with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. / Chimpanzee Hugs Woman Who Rescued Her From Illegal Bushmeat Trade In Congo / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.