Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (24626 Views)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by ofiko123(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2021
OK we have heard..
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by NoToPile: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Nothingserious:

Thank you jare. Anyone who keeps their virginity can brag. It should be the norm and not an abnormality. Not many can do it. The few who could do it are strong and disciplined.

Exactly, why people are now shaming virgins especially on NL is why I am baffled.

They say It doesn't guarantee a good marriage blabla bla okay does being a non virgin guarantee a good marriage definitely not so what exactly is their point again.

People should learn to separate these things, you require a high level of discipline to remain a virgin in these trying times and that discipline/morality is enough to celebrate, it mostly likely would be the same factor that will prevent the individual from cheating in marriage.

Stop shaming virgins o ye nairalanders theres nothing wrong with being a virgin it's totally healthy and right.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by femi4: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.
Losing it before marriage doesn't either.
It's about supporting and promoting a good virtue. It used to be the pride of a woman
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2021
femi4:
Losing it before marriage doesn't either.
It's about supporting and promoting a good virtue. It used to be the pride of a woman
Why only woman?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

Hanhan! Sarah na you post, na first comment. And before you post am you read it. Abi your mind no dey fully engaged, but divided that you no assimilate the message and deduce the lesson from Reno's write-up ni? Be like you no dey concentrate well. Or na your preconceived or biased mind dey first guide you ni?

Is there any part of Reno's post or any hint that says when you are a virgin and your husband deflowered you, a good home is guaranteed (for both of you)? He simply said "virginity before marriage is a virtue. Those who are virgin have the right to brag because it is not easy to remain chaste before marriage in this world. Premarital sex is a virus." Or you be one those who caught this virus or infect others with it ni?

Bottom line, he was only placing premium on virginity before marriage!

Abeg dey always comprehend well before you rush comment. Better still, always read a write-up at least 55 times (perhaps it will aid your understanding), before you rush comment. Or just post and keep quiet, let others comment.

I never see where person go post something con dey drag first to comment o!
He did not give reason(s) why we should keep our virginity. Keep it for what exactly?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by femi4: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why only woman?
It was so from the beginning. Let's leave it at default settings
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2021
DMerciful:
You're too emotional. You yourself know that men love women more than the average woman love women. This is a fact!
Can you compare the gender who gives fake marriage promises more?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Favfables:

No offense OP, but you sound like a nonvirgin
grin

There's no place in Reno's post where he said that "virginity guarantees a good home", he only said, it's a virtue that is applaudable...

He's post condemns premarital sex and commends chasity...

And if you're hurt by this or you don't agree with his point, then maybe you need to get a moral evaluation...
I am.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2021
femi4:
It was so from the beginning. Let's leave it at default settings
From which beginning? Remember that the FUTURE is NOW FEMALE. We should get twice of what men get.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Kingof2nations(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:
The way emphasis is placed on a woman's virginity tho!

Isn't the man also worth being a virgin? Or virginity is gender-based? Perhaps, the males are excluded from doing the normal things...they are the supervisors?

Some people are so after virgins failing to realise that not everybody who bled is a virgin, and not everyone who didn't bleed is a non-virgin.

Yes, read again! Medical sciences have improved and there are many ways a non-virgin can make herself look a virgin! I am sure it shocked you! Also, some virgins lose their hymen too to overworking and not sex! You need to understand that. Besides, aren't there other types of sex?

Find a good person who is both spiritually, physically, medically, and financially mature! What you need is a good character; a good character doesn't change! Everything else can change!

Even Jesus didn't spit on the harlot since she was willing to make a U-turn!

Can the state of being a virgin guarantee a happy home? No. We often fail to check the more important things placing too much value on virginity.

A virgin can still become promiscuous after marriage!

Of course, I respect the gift of keeping a woman's pride. But isn't it how it should be? Where was this reckless abandon hidden afore now?

How can you go around sleeping with a battalion of women finding for virgins and be complaining you haven't seen one? Ị kpebiri ịnwụ a nwu??

Abeg, na only virgins deserve to emphasize needing virgins! If you aren't one, a criterion on virginity is in the funny pages. If you aren't a virgin, you have no right to need one!

Reno also needs to preach adultery to us! Oh, I pray we don't bite tongues.

It was even a thing of disdain for a man to snap the bloodstains of his meeting with his wife and post them online. Isn't this a decline on the right way of thinking? I am sure it is for clout chasing; ePraises, eSalutations, eFollowers, and eLikes.

Such a paused brain! I hope he isn't up to 40 years of age now...there would have been an adage waiting for him.

Can the internet ever forget? Never! I hope nothing happens in the marriage later ...or a discovery. The internet will resurrect this event!

I wonder how people care about now...not minding what it would mean for their children.

Nonsense and ingredients!

No bi say the bedsheet even clean.

But in reality dt is d only thing most women can offer
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Lifebenzy: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2021
chocboi78:
the said couple did this ?? shocked shocked
yes the said husband did it
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmnprince(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
He did not give reason(s) why we should keep our virginity. Keep it for what exactly?

That's why you now chipped in: "someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home" abi?

Someone might even say: Likewise does being deflowered and having romps of sexual adventures before marriage does not guarantee a good home.

Well Reno might not have directly stated the reason(s) but it is obvious that the reason why a lady who keeps her virginity intact before marriage is that such virtuous and responsible act command respect and admiration from her husband and those who knows (plus randy men) because e no easy to hold body till marriage for this our depraved society. 2. Her daughter(s) will be motivated to follow in her footstep in this regard. 3. No STD/STI will be transferred from her to her husband. 4. Her womb wouldn't have been tampered with abortion and aborption pills. 5. No past feeling (flashbacks) of being used and dumped by ex-lovers. 6. You can add to the list.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

That's why you now chipped in: "someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home" abi?

Someone might even say: Likewise does being deflowered and having romps of sexual adventures before marriage guarantee a good home.

Well Reno might not have directly stated the reason(s) but it is obvious that the reason why a lady who keeps her virginity intact before marriage is that such virtuous and responsible act command respect and admiration from her husband and those who knows (plus randy men) because e no easy to hold body till marriage for this our depraved society. 2. Her daughter(s) will be motivated to follow in her footstep in this regard. 3. No STD/STI will be transferred from her to her husband. 4. Her womb wouldn't have been tampered with abortion and absorption pills. 5. No past feeling (flashbacks) of being used and dumped by ex-lovers. 6. You can add to the list.
I stop reading the moment I saw that.. Why must it be LADY? Which law says virginity is for females alone?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nothingserious: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2021
NoToPile:

Exactly, why people are now shaming virgins especially on NL is why I am baffled.

They say It doesn't guarantee a good marriage blabla bla okay does being a non virgin guarantee a good marriage definitely not so what exactly is their point again.

People should learn to separate these things, you require a high level of discipline to remain a virgin in these trying times and that discipline/morality is enough to celebrate, it mostly likely would be the same factor that will prevent the individual from cheating in marriage.

Stop shaming virgins o ye nairalanders theres nothing wrong with being a virgin it's totally healthy and right.

You are spot on.
We are discussing chastity and there are bringing unrelated illogical issues about ingredients for marital success into it.

If someone celebrates their spouses for being faithful, that doesn’t mean that is all there is to marriage. We also know unfaithfulness can harm marital bond. So many wish to have faithful spouses whereas it had remained an illusion in their homes.

If I celebrate my children’s honesty, then someone tells me it’s not a guarantee that they will excel in future. I simply ask whether we are discussing factors that will guarantee children’s success in future. We know there are so many factors. Of course honesty is one of the good virtues we wish we could see in everyone including our politicians in Nigeria and Africa.

We understand so many people cannot discipline themselves to remain chaste for a long time. They will want to shame anyone who does that. I will like to think that anyone who keeps himself/herself should be proud and their spouses too should be proud. They can go ahead and work on other aspects of their marriage. It’s not as if the lady said chastity is all there is to a successful marriage.

I would rather I had a virgin spouse ( I married my wife a virgin too) who possesses other desired qualities for me, than one who possessed all the other qualities but isn’t a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nothingserious: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

Someone might even say: Likewise does being deflowered and having romps of sexual adventures before marriage guarantee a good home.

Well Reno might not have directly stated the reason(s) but it is obvious that the reason why a lady who keeps her virginity intact before marriage is that such virtuous and responsible act command respect and admiration from her husband and those who knows (plus randy men) because e no easy to hold body till marriage for this our depraved society. 2. Her daughter(s) will be motivated to follow in her footstep in this regard. 3. No STD/STI will be transferred from her to her husband. 4. Her womb wouldn't have been tampered with abortion and absorption pills. 5. No past feeling (flashbacks) of being used and dumped by ex-lovers. 6. You can add to the list.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Kingisibor: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.

Shut up, if your marriage don spoil don't pray for others to spoil like yours..
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Rossy12(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Bitter truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2021
FashionCookie:

As if you're any better undecided I know your type, coming here to troll on people to make yourself feel good. What if I'm team Linda? No be human being she be? You guys will just choose to conderm people on the way they choose to live. Awon assistant Jesus.
But I love one thing about life, "man is man...and can never be God." Your dislike or hatred for a person won't stop God from blessing him/her. Take Linda for instance...are you better or richer than she is?(No need to answer me) Na born she born she no kill person. Nigerians are too hypocritical and judgemental.
Once a woman chooses to disagree with you lots, she's automatically "Team Linda/Feminist/evening paper" You forget people are entitled to their opinion.
Na Nairaland una for dey form hard guy dey flex muscle...I know your type.
Trying to badmouth others to feel good. Na bad market u prize...

Can you summarize this epistle, please
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmnprince(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I stop reading the moment I saw that.. Why must it be LADY? Which law says virginity is for females alone?

Saphiere, the FutureIsFemale peddler, why the misrepresentation again! Who said it must be a "lady" to be remain virgin until marriage? Is there any law that says virginity is for females only? No! We're talking about Reno's post that highly esteemed chaste girls who, despite living in a depraved society where indulgence in premarital sex has become the norm, remained virgins until they are married.

You shouted that someone should help you tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home because he didn't state the reason(s) why a girl must remain a virgin until marriage.

Stop derailing our "own" discussion o.

Now, go back and continue the last comment you stopped reading earlier because of a flimsy reason.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmnprince(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Nothingserious:

You are spot on.
We are discussing chastity and there are bringing unrelated illogical issues about ingredients for marital success into it.

If someone celebrates their spouses for being faithful, that doesn’t mean that is all there is to marriage. We also know unfaithfulness can harm marital bond. So many wish to have faithful spouses whereas it had remained an illusion in their homes.

If I celebrate my children’s honesty, then someone tells me it’s not a guarantee that they will excel in future. I simply ask whether we are discussing factors that will guarantee children’s success in future. We know there are so many factors. Of course honesty is one of the good virtues we wish we could see in everyone including our politicians in Nigeria and Africa.

We understand so many people cannot discipline themselves to remain chaste for a long time. They will want to shame anyone who does that. I will like to think that anyone who keeps himself/herself should be proud and their spouses too should be proud. They can go ahead and work on other aspects of their marriage. It’s not as if the lady said chastity is all there is to a successful marriage.

I would rather I had a virgin spouse ( I married my wife a virgin too) who possesses other desired qualities for me, than one who possessed all the other qualities but isn’t a virgin.

No mind OP as she no be virgin and unmarried, she wan con water down the virtue of chastity before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

Saphiere, the FutureIsFemale peddler, why the misrepresentation again! Who said it must be a "lady" to be remain virgin until marriage? Is there any law that says virginity is for females only? No! We're talking about Reno's post that highly esteemed chaste girls who, despite living in a depraved society where indulgence in premarital sex has become the norm, remained virgins until they are married.

You shouted that someone should help you tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home because he didn't state the reason(s) why a girl must remain a virgin until marriage.

Stop derailing our "own" discussion o.

Now, go back and continue the last comment you stopped reading earlier because of a flimsy reason.
Check your last post. You mentioned "a lady".
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Men Naturally have wetdreams we can't be virgins cheesy
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2021
JESHAL:

Men Naturally have wetdreams we can't be virgins cheesy
Women naturally have mensuration. We can't be virgins either
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by DEMZEE(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don't know why I just feel so sad for you.

Truth hurts, I understand u
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmnprince(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Check your last post. You mentioned "a lady".

Because that's what we were talking about started by you in your previous comment! Saphiere, have you had your breakfast? Well, it's not too late to convert it to brunch o!
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Women naturally have mensuration. We can't be virgins either

Remember you have hymen and we don't, wetdreams is not periodical, it comes when we don't expect it but menstruation is periodical and you know your cycle
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2021
JESHAL:

Remember you have hymen and we don't, wetdreams is not periodical, it comes when we don't expect it but menstruation is periodical and you know your cycle
Remember you have sperm and we don't have.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

Because that's what we were talking about started by you in your previous comment! Saphiere, have you had your breakfast? Well, it's not too late to convert it to brunch o!
I'm currently in the market. Lunch you mean? Yet to eat my yesterday dinner.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Women are designed evolutionary to keep their limit quantity of eggs within a limited age range before menopause for the best quality man, men are designed evolutionary to spread their seeds, millions of sperm produced everyday till we die, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2021
JESHAL:

Women are designed evolutionary to keep their limit quantity of eggs within a limited age range before menopause for the best quality man, men are designed evolutionary to spread their seeds, millions of sperm produced everyday till we die, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap
Egg is cheaper
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I'm biologically hardwired to impregnate as many women as possible as long as I keep on Cumming, a woman can only give birth to a child within a year, exceptions are twins, triplets, but they are rare and can't still meet up to what a man can do reproductively
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Egg is cheaper

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.