Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (24514 Views)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
JESHAL:

How?
How is sperm cheap?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
JESHAL:

I'm biologically hardwired to impregnate as many women as possible as long as I keep on Cumming, a woman can only give birth to a child within a year, exceptions are twins, triplets, but they are rare and can't still meet up to what a man can do reproductively
[/s]Goodbye
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
How is sperm cheap?

Supply and demand
Sperm from puberty till death in millions of quantity, eggs from puberty to menopause and they are very few in numbers
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmnprince(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I'm currently in the market. Lunch you mean? Yet to eat my yesterday dinner.

I hope you're not blaming Buhari in your mind for the jump in prices of what you're buying in the market o!

I meant that you should convert your breakfast to brunch, not lunch, if you skipped breakfast.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Women that didn't marry as a virgin are mostly useless .. no cap.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian human rights activist and former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Reno Omokri has reacted to the viral photo of a lady who got married as a virgin.

A photo of a blood stained on a bedsheet went viral after a Facebook user posted it to prove that he deflowered his wife after their wedding.
There have been mixed reactions surrounding the photo. While some criticised the man for posting what the themed ‘private’, on a public domain, others applaud the man for haven married his wife as a virgin.

Reacting to the post, Mr Reno took to Twitter and wrote:

https://.com/anyone-who-keeps-virginity-until-marriage-deserves-to-brag-reno/

i will only take Reno serious if he got married as a virgin himself
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
femi4:
It was so from the beginning. Let's leave it at default settings

Abeg keep quiet there. Men should also keep their virginity so that the equation will be balanced. A man can fck anyhow but a woman can't abi? Nonsense.

Default settings my foot
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by femi4: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uchesis:

Abeg keep quiet there. Men should also keep their virginity so that the equation will be balanced. A man can fck anyhow but a woman can't abi? Nonsense.

Default settings my foot
You can't fight the tradition
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
JESHAL:

Men Naturally have wetdreams we can't be virgins cheesy
Chineke !!!!
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=femi4 post=106373358]You can't fight the tradition[/quo]
See your reason. Maybe we should go back to the killing of twins.

Any man who is not a virgin has no right to demand for a female virgin as wife. Period

The girls we men have fcked up, who will now marry them? If all men are looking for virgins

If all men and women hold their selves, all will be virgins

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by femi4: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=Uchesis post=106373563][/quote] Killing of twins isn't a universal tradition
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
femi4:
Killing of twins isn't a universal tradition
Ok. It must be a multiversal tradition. U no well
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by femi4: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uchesis:

Ok. It must be a multiversal tradition. U no well
lol...e pain am
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by TWLifestyle: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crazychris:
Those feminists that have been disvirgined since age 12 won't like this news...
see this busybody woman wrapper ? Will you people die of you don't chook your dirty mouth in women's issues ?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by ayodejiajayi94: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Exactly!

Virginity is a virtue.
Happy married life to the new couple.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by efficiencie(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Crazychris:
Those feminists that have been disvirgined since age 12 won't like this news...

Ma brother! When they see their hole which is like the size of a volcano and see this news about a lady that is a virgin, that demon inside them will erupt in anger. They would love to see the lives of every other lady destroyed like theirs...so when they see virgins like this they will start throwing up every reason to justify being a refurbished olosho.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FashionCookie(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Can you summarize this epistle, please
Chief Judge...u see work run?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by DMerciful(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
You picking 1 specific point but all-in-all, the average man loves women and treat women better than the average woman does
FutureIsFemale:
Can you compare the gender who gives fake marriage promises more?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
FashionCookie:

Chief Judge...u see work run?

I'm famished, u fit make some cookies for me
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by emmyileri(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Marriage should be honored by all(male and female), and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. Hebrew 13:4

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by seunayantokun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.

You're trying to take the discussion away from its subject for reason(s) best known to you. A lady kept her virginity till marriage, her husband celebrated her. Full stop. But you decided to spoil their joy by talking being a good wife, good home, etc. Leave those issues for another time and let's celebrate a woman who is a difference in your generation with regard to sexual virtue. At least she has a good beginning, and I pray God to grant them a successful home.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Uchesis: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
femi4:
lol...e pain am
wetin concern me? i'm not looking for a virgin so who cares what u say
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by victooman: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Keeping it till marriage is good but displaying it for everyone to see on social media like this couples did is plain stupidity. Some things are best kept private.
walking around naked and bragging about how many girl a guy sleep with is normal , but displaying virginity is wrong? who do is this thing?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Myhusband(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

the joke is on you
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by FashionCookie(f): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I'm famished, u fit make some cookies for me
No. B4 you will say I'm begging u for marriage... tongue
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by victons(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Can someone help me tell Reno that virginity does not guarantee a good home.

We are talking about virginity and you are bringing in gender. Are women the only ones to keep their virginity till marriage?

Honestly the hate on the female gender is so much.
Neither does nudity guarantee a good home. If we celebrate nudity freely, why not allow our virgins to celebrate it too.
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by BRATISLAVA: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Myhusband:

the joke is on you

Not at all. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by Myhusband(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not at all. The joke is on you.

clown
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by InfinityFabric: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uchesis:
See your reason. Maybe we should go back to the killing of twins.

Any man who is not a virgin has no right to demand for a female virgin as wife. Period

The girls we men have fcked up, who will now marry them? If all men are looking for virgins

If all men and women hold their selves, all will be virgins
You are the second greatest olodo in W.Africa after Uchesis. You're probably among the 99.8% of Nigerian graduates with empty head.
There's something called choice. The girl chose to sleep with guy, it's her choice. She didn't think she will marry in the future ?
Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by BRATISLAVA: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Myhusband:

clown

You are the clown here, not me.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno by MummyD2020(f): 3:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Hamiltonii:

It does you whole.
Whole cream milk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.