Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Strange Love (18+) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Strange Love (18+) (55008 Views)

A Strange Love / Too Hard To Love (18+) / Dangerous Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Nice update.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cool
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
We quickly caught up on each other’s lives, not that I had much to tell. He told me that he was having a huge party on New Year’s Eve at his club. A sort of grand opening, he explained. He invited me to come, adding that, I would be his VIP Guest and everything would be on the house. I’m not much of a drinker and I definitely am not the club type. I started to make my excuses but Tee would hear none of it.

“You know you have absolutely nothing to do but sit home and be miserable," he said, “You will be here or I will come and get you, period, "

I knew Tee, he never bluffed. He would come and get me. I agreed to go for a while and he gave me the address to the new club. He told me the party would start at about 9 p.m. and last till who knew when. He told me to bring anyone I wanted as a guest and he would VIP them as well.

Thursday morning at work, I went online and typed in the address for the club and saw it was only a block off Bourbon Street. In fact there was a website for the club. I clicked on the link, it took a while to load. When it did, it began apparent, this was just not a club. It was a very high end Diamond’s Club. I had never been to strip club before so I had no idea of what to expect. All that day, I really wanted to call him back and give him some excuse for not going. But knowing Tee, that would not fly. Soon it was time to leave and head home.

I arrived home a bit later and saw the recorder light flashing, I had a message. I clicked on the machine and heard Tinu’s voice. She asked if I would call her at home when I got in. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She answered the phone quickly.

“Hey Mike," she said, “I want to invite you out with us tomorrow night. We are going to a huge party at one of Jimi’s friends house.”

“Thanks Tinu, but I already have plans, "I replied.

I told her about my invite to Tee’s new club for the Grand Opening. I was now glad I had accepted the invite. A night of Jimi getting drunk and hanging all over Tinu was nothing I wanted to see. The only time he paid her any attention is when he was drinking. And after a few drinks, he usually became rude and obnoxious to her.

“You’re going where?" she exclaimed, “You know what kind of club that is?”

“Yes," I told her, “But I really have to go, I have known Tee forever.”

“OK, I understand, but if you change your mind let me know," she added.

We hung up and I made dinner and sat down to eat. The phone soon rang again. I answered and this time, it was Jimi. He told me Tinu had just informed him of where I was going tomorrow night. He was very excited.

“You know that is the hottest new club in the city?" he asked.

“Not really," I responded, “I grew up with the guy who owns it, he invited me.”

“Can you bring us with you?" he quickly asked.

Great, now I am back to square one. I get to spend the evening watching him get plastered and Tinu get abused. What a great way to usher in another year.

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Izurejoice: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
kweensheba:
We quickly caught up on each other’s lives, not that I had much to tell. He told me that he was having a huge party on New Year’s Eve at his club. A sort of grand opening, he explained. He invited me to come, adding that, I would be his VIP Guest and everything would be on the house. I’m not much of a drinker and I definitely am not the club type. I started to make my excuses but Tee would hear none of it.

“You know you have absolutely nothing to do but sit home and be miserable," he said, “You will be here or I will come and get you, period, "

I knew Tee, he never bluffed. He would come and get me. I agreed to go for a while and he gave me the address to the new club. He told me the party would start at about 9 p.m. and last till who knew when. He told me to bring anyone I wanted as a guest and he would VIP them as well.

Thursday morning at work, I went online and typed in the address for the club and saw it was only a block off Bourbon Street. In fact there was a website for the club. I clicked on the link, it took a while to load. When it did, it began apparent, this was just not a club. It was a very high end Diamond’s Club. I had never been to strip club before so I had no idea of what to expect. All that day, I really wanted to call him back and give him some excuse for not going. But knowing Tee, that would not fly. Soon it was time to leave and head home.

I arrived home a bit later and saw the recorder light flashing, I had a message. I clicked on the machine and heard Tinu’s voice. She asked if I would call her at home when I got in. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She answered the phone quickly.

“Hey Mike," she said, “I want to invite you out with us tomorrow night. We are going to a huge party at one of Jimi’s friends house.”

“Thanks Tinu, but I already have plans, "I replied.

I told her about my invite to Tee’s new club for the Grand Opening. I was now glad I had accepted the invite. A night of Jimi getting drunk and hanging all over Tinu was nothing I wanted to see. The only time he paid her any attention is when he was drinking. And after a few drinks, he usually became rude and obnoxious to her.

“You’re going where?" she exclaimed, “You know what kind of club that is?”

“Yes," I told her, “But I really have to go, I have known Tee forever.”

“OK, I understand, but if you change your mind let me know," she added.

We hung up and I made dinner and sat down to eat. The phone soon rang again. I answered and this time, it was Jimi. He told me Tinu had just informed him of where I was going tomorrow night. He was very excited.

“You know that is the hottest new club in the city?" he asked.

“Not really," I responded, “I grew up with the guy who owns it, he invited me.”

“Can you bring us with you?" he quickly asked.

Great, now I am back to square one. I get to spend the evening watching him get plastered and Tinu get abused. What a great way to usher in another year.
you are going back, am sure i have read this update months ago from you on this same thread.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by bigpee11(m): 5:02am On Sep 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]These story is one of the best have read on nairaland , but is like you have run out of ideas cause you keep repeating same episodes over again.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by mokoh(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Please you're going back,you've update all this chapter before

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Saturn101: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Next...
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Saturn101: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Saturn101:
Next...
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by dalexz: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice story bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / To Love And Leave. (story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.