Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Strange Love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Love (36399 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Experience With A Strange Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
kweensheba:

So it was true, she had met someone. I decided as much as this was going to hurt, I had to take the noble way out. Before Tinu could say anything else, I decided to let her off alright.

“Tinu, I am not going to lie to you and tell you that I do not care for you. You know I do. But all I want is for you to be happy. I know what it’s like to live with hurt and I don’t want that for you. I am glad that you met someone, you deserve to be happy," I told her.

“Anything you need from me, you just ask. I wish you all the best," I continued.

She was just looking at me with a blank stare, like she could not believe what I was saying. I am not sure how much time passed, it seemed like an eternity, then she responded.

“Well, in fact, I have met someone," she finally replied, “And I am not positive but I think I may be in love with him.”

My heart sank, I felt my stomach tighten, but I tried my best not to let on I was dying inside. I smiled at her and she continued to tell me how confused she had been for the past few months, so unsure of the right thing to do. She told me she was hesitate to start another relationship so soon after separating from Jimi. She was moving slow to be absolutely sure this was real, not perhaps just a rebound relationship.

“I understand," I told her, “But if you truly have fallen in love, don’t waste any more time. Be happy. Anytime you need to talk or need a shoulder to lean on, I am here for you.”

“Mike, I always admired you, and in a lot of ways, I have always been extremely jealous of Deola. I saw how the two of you got along. You both were always so happy, always kidding each other, always laughing. Not only were you lovers, you were best friends. Now, I can see why Deola was so in love with you.”

I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. Here was my sister in law telling me she had fallen in love with another man, while my heart was crying out to tell her how much I loved her. I wanted to grab her by the shoulders and shake some sense into her. But what good would that do. I was unhappy, why burden her with this.

“You know it takes a special man to tell me what you just did. After what we shared together, you’re only concerned about my happiness, my chance tobe in love again, "she said softly.

“Yes, Mike," she said looking down at her feet, “ I am pretty sure I have fallen in love again and it scares me.”

There it was the final blow. My heart was pounding so hard, I was pretty sure she could hear it. My stomach was twisted in knots, I felt like I had suddenly developed a high fever. Once again, I was alone.

Chapter Six

I was trying my best to be supportive but all I could think of was someone else would be holding Tinu at night. After Deola’s death, I had battled with just about every emotion one can have. I blamed goodness, blamed him for not giving me a fair shake in life. We had been successful, had a beautiful home, money, we were happy. It just was not fair. For a long time I was bitter at everything and everyone. But as time passed, I realized that no one knows what life will throw at them. Just when you think you have been dealt a cruel blow, you look around and see someone much worst off than yourself.

“Does Jimi know about your new love interest?" I asked Tinu.

“No," she replied, “But it should not matter to him. He has been seeing someone for years behind my back. So to be honest, I really am not worried about what he thinks.”

“I have seen it happen a lot though Tinu. Guys leave their wife for someone else, they think they don’t care, until their wife finds someone who shows interest, then the jealousy starts," I told her.

Tinu, tilted her head in a puzzled look and paused a moment.

“Mike, you have no clue do you?" she asked “You never asked who I think I am in love with.”

“ I really don’t think I want to know, Tinu," I responded.

Suddenly Tinu gave me the most pitiful loalright. Her eyes filled with water and a tear ran down one cheek. She moved over to the end of the sofa and took my hand.

“Mike, I am so sorry. I was not thinking right. I think you misunderstood me. Yes, I do think I am in love, but it’s with you silly, "she said softly.

It felt that the weight of the entire world had just been lifted off of my shoulders. I can’t describe the feeling, but for the first time in a very long time, I felt a sudden peace.

“You thought I was talking about someone else?”. she asked.

I nodded dumbfounded. The lump in my throat stopped me from talking.

“Even though you thought I was talking about another man, you supported me. No Mike, its you. I have been fighting this since that day here in this room, when we…., " she stopped.

I got up and moved next to her on the sofa. My hand brushed the hair from her cheek. Once again my heart was pounding, but for a much different reason.

“This is going to be very difficult at first, when people find out. Its not going to be pleasant," I warned her.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750
Re: A Strange Love by Peskid: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Nice script and an interesting write �

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by neduedu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pls come and complete this wounderfull story. I can't just wait still d end.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2022
neduedu:
Pls come and complete this wounderfull story. I can't just wait still d end.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
More...
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Awesome05:
More...
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
More
Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Next
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
I got up and moved next to her on the sofa. My hand brushed the hair from her cheek. Once again my heart was pounding, but for a much different reason.

“This is going to be very difficult at first, when people find out. Its not going to be pleasant," I warned her.

She said nothing. She leaned over and her lips met mine. It felt wonderful like before, but different. We leaned back our arms wrapped around each other. I kissed her for what seemed an eternity. I never wanted to let her go. I was hoping this was not a dream. We kissed over and over, slowly with no urgency, holding each other. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I need to run home for a little while, but I will be back. I want to spend the night with you. I want to wake up in your arms. Is that ok?” she asked me.

I had forgotten what it felt like to wake in the morning next to a woman. It had been so long, I barely could remember.

“I would like that Tinu. Please hurry," was all I could muster.

Tinu kissed me again and promised she would be right back. As she closed the door my head was spinning. I hurried to the master bedroom and made sure everything was perfect. I jumped into the shower and cleaned up, getting ready for her. Just as I threw the clothes in the hamper, I heard the door open. I met her in the hallway, she was carrying a small bag over her shoulder. She leaned up and kissed me again.

“I am going to clean up, if that’s alright," she told me, “I will be right with you. Open a bottle of wine, I think I will need a few glasses.”

She stepped into the master bath, closed the door. I heard her turn on the water and start filling the tub. I went downstairs and pulled a bottle of Merlot from the rack and went back to the kitchen. I opened the bottle, grabbed two glasses and headed back to the bedroom. When I stepped in the bedroom, I heard that familiar hum of the jets in the tub. I turned off the light and turned on a very small lamp next to the bed. I pulled back the linen and slid into the sheets. Even though we had shared two previous encounters, I was nervous as hell.

Maybe five minutes passed and I heard the motors on the tub turn off. I heard the drain open and knew she was finishing up. I poured two glasses of wine and placed them on the nightstand. Soon I heard her hand on the door handle. I held my breathe, silently anticipating.

Tinu came out into the dimly lit room. She was wearing a floor length burgundy colored gown. It was lace from head to toe and she looked magnificent. She walked slowly over to my side of the bed.

“I hope you approve," she said, “I bought this especially for you.”

“You are beautiful Tinu," I replied, “You’re breathe taking.”

She lowered her down on top of me and my lips met hers. Her perfume was subtle, not over whelming, but just right. She smelled fresh with a scent of baby powder. Her lips were warm, soft and moist. Her tongue was soon entangled with mine. Instantly my cock began to harden pressing against her soft firm body. My right on her back moved down and I cupped her ass. She began to move her hips and press her pussy into me. I rolled over to the left and lowered her on her side. I looked deep into her eyes, I felt her warm breathe on my face.

“I love you Tinu, "I whispered,

“I love you too, Mike.”

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cool.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 6:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Ride on
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
She lowered her down on top of me and my lips met hers. Her perfume was subtle, not over whelming, but just right. She smelled fresh with a scent of baby powder. Her lips were warm, soft and moist. Her tongue was soon entangled with mine.

Instantly my cock began to harden pressing against her soft firm body. My right on her back moved down and I cupped her ass. She began to move her hips and press her pussy into me. I rolled over to the left and lowered her on her side. I looked deep into her eyes, I felt her warm breathe on my face.

“I love you Tinu, "I whispered,

“I love you too, Mike.”

My hand slid down her thigh and I slowly slid her gown up her leg. My hand reached between her warm smooth thighs and I found her pussy. She was absolutely drenched in fluids.

I pushed one finger deep inside her, then back out again. Looking into her soft eyes, I withdrew the finger, placed it between my lips and sucked on it. I could see a sparkle glimmer in her eye.

I lowered myself down her body, until my face was between her thighs. I extended my tongue and softly licked her pussy from bottom to top. She arched her back at my first touch, knowing what was yet to come. I continued to kiss her long smooth lips, every now and then pushing my tongue into her. Her hand went to the back of my head, softly stroking my neck, encouraging me on. I reached up and with my fingers opened her lips to expose her clit.

I pressed my lips to her clit and gently began to suck on it. I could taste the juices that were now beginning to flow from her pussy, thick, warm and sweet. My lips released her clit as my tongue began to swirl around it. Her breathing was becoming shallow now, more urgent. As my tongue circled her clit, I pressed one finger inside her, just passed her opening. Her body shivered as I pushed my finger deep inside her. Her hips came up from the bed and pressed into my face. Suddenly she cried out.

“Mike, now now, I’m cummingggggg.”

With that, I pulled my finger from inside her and replaced it with my tongue. My hands grabbed her ass and pressed her firmly into my mouth. I felt her juices flow all over my tongue and lips. She bucked wildly against my mouth.

“goodness Damn that’s so fucking good, "she screamed.

For close to thirty seconds, I kept my tongue deep inside her as I felt her orgasm slowly subside. Her breathing was now returning to normal. I got up and moved my body above hers.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. Her tongue immediately moved into my mouth as she tasted her first orgasm. Her tongue ran along my teeth and along my lips. She reached down and pushed my shorts off with one motion.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: A Strange Love by FairCritic(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nice
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love by Awesome05: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Nice work
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cool.
Re: A Strange Love by Zamar: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Interesting work
Re: A Strange Love by tonysunkan: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Ultimas:
Interesting work
Re: A Strange Love by kweensheba: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Her tongue immediately moved into my mouth as she tasted her first orgasm. Her tongue ran along my teeth and along my lips. She reached down and pushed my shorts off with one motion.

Her hand wrapped around my cock as she guided me to her pussy. As she looked into my eyes, she placed my cock between her warm, very wet pussy. I took a deep breathe and slowly pushed my cock into her. The walls of her pussy were warm and very wet. It had been years since I had been deep inside of a woman. I leaned down and once again we kissed. I went very slow, I knew if I didn’t I would not last very long.

Her pussy felt like velvet against my rock hard cock. I began to move inside of her very slowly. Pushing as deep into her as I could, then pulling almost all of the way out, then back down again. I cannot describe the feeling she gave me.

Her hands were softly caressing my back as she looked up at me. Even though this was the first time we were making love, it seemed so right, so natural. I felt my orgasm coming, then suddenly for some reason, sanity came screaming back.

“Oh, Tinu…Um….I forgot about protection, "I stammered.

“Its alright baby, I am on the pill," she replied, “Cum inside me, Mike.”

That’s all it toalright. I pushed deep inside her and I felt the first jet of cum explode against the walls of her pussy. Over and over, I felt streams of hot cum wash her insides. She reached up and pulled my lips to hers. She whispered into my mouth.

“Let it go baby, fill my pussy with that hot cum.”

I continued to move gently inside of her, feeling the effect of my cum inside of her. My breathing returned somewhat to normal as I lifted my weight off of her. Her hands pushed me off to the right and I rolled over and out of her. Without any hesitation she moved down my body and took my softening cock into her mouth. She gently began to suck me as her hand caressed my cock.

The feeling was incredible, gentle, so loving. As she continued to suck me, I reached over and began to stroke her thighs. I thought for a second, then moved my lips back to her pussy.

I had never done anything like this, so I was hesitant and not sure how she would respond as well. I decided to take a chance.

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Love by BigBasher: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
nice update.
Re: A Strange Love by ThrillPlus: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Cool.
Re: A Strange Love by Ultimas: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice work.
Re: A Strange Love by Saturn101: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
More...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.