Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Have Good News & Bad News For You. But Act Fast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Good News & Bad News For You. But Act Fast (174 Views)

Good News To Football Lovers / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / Torn And Worn Out N100 In Circulation, A Deliberate Act By The Banks? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good News & Bad News For You. But Act Fast by Alabitrends: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello, My friend

I have good news & bad news for you.

But first, I want to say a happy NEW MONTH to you...and to congratulate you for opening this email

A Lot of things have happened this year

The twitter ban

The Violence in some parts of the country

And the worst part - a can of sardine is now ₦600

It was ₦150 just 2 years ago

It gets really bad, because this price increase is spreading like a disease and touching other areas of life with it’s disgusting hands

Rent

Cars

Even the naira is depreciating fast

The Nigerian economy is shaking like it has NEVER done before since i was a child. Earning an average income now is not enough, and it will get worse in the next 2 years

Well, that is the bad news

The good news is that there is a way to INSULATE yourself from all this, so that no matter what happens…

...no matter how bad it gets

And even another bad President takes the seat, you will ALWAYS be okay, and afford anything you want

The answer is => ‘’Ultimate Shortcut Kit’’. Master How to make money in dollars & spend it in Naira, and no matter how high the price gets you will NEVER feel it. Go here ND SEE IT https://smartoptimiza.com/getstartednow

And the best part. TODAY I am giving you 50% Off just to motivate you to take action today and protect yourself & loved ones from the effect of this shaky economy

This discount is only for the next 24 hours ONLY, so you need to hurry - after today; you may never get a sweet offer like this on this off again.

Hurry, the clock has started.

Get your lifetime access to this life changing program for half the price for the next 72 hrs.

check it out here https://smartoptimiza.com/getstartednow

See you inside

(1) (Reply)

Presave New Music / New Procedures For Barge Operations By National Ports Authority / We Help You Buy And Ship From Ebay, Amazon And All USA To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.