Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families (30117 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Onelove508: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Paperbag:
This is becoming sick nah

Why will this man keep saying stuffs like this ?
Ó wrong nah ,

Humans are being killed every day by same group ,kids ,wives ,husband and all you can think of his the bandits welfare ??

I really pray to God and to his allah that bandits kills his family members in cold blood and spare you so you live your remaining life in torment ..

Stupid imam , to think this is same man pdp atiku and peter obi eat and roll with ..

Pdp will be worse than apc, it will be the total collapse of this country .

Aren't you one-sided?
You didn't say anything about the APC government that has refused to do the needful as regarding his comments and activities on banditry.

1 Like

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by kingthreat(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2021
If DSS arrest this fake cleric, will North boil? Isn't the North boiling already? This man should be arrested.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by slowice(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria is one sided and that's the truth. If bandits were from other tribes we all know how they would have been treated, especially in this administration and this man here would be long handled.

But let's just keep pretending that this isn't the case.... Let's keep act dumb, it's OK.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Coconunu(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]These man is the biggest fool ever on earth ...
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Judolisco(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Dis man no get sense.... So d people they are kidnapping and killing don't have family? Dem dey even abduct children... Kai
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Stevocalipa(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
This country is insane for real... To think of the boldness this man has to publicly represent the bandits and no law has made him accountable for the killings; This is so amazing!
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by deedo93(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Na wa for Gumi
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by CSTRR: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by jerry2cino(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2021
When buhari promise "CHANGE", you people did not understand, the change is for terrorist so that they can be given government appointment and not for ordinary citizens
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by placeofallure(f): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
jumper524:
No doubt again, nothing pesin fit tell me again say this man no dey sympathetic to bandits, nothing again.
Walai if I be soldier I sight this man with my rifle I go just shot am better head shot make him chapter just close.
change?? Is this the first time govt have offered to forgive them? People who kill other people for no tangible reason forgetting the fact that those people too have families don't deserve any form of forgiveness. In fact Gumi deserves community mobbing.. Very Useless old man.
God punish you.

Who allows him to talk gangan? Wish I could shut him up forever!
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by macho44(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
okrote4real:
Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families – Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/01/bandits-deserve-respect-empathy-they-have-children-families-%E2%80%93-islamic-cleric-sheikh-gumi
Ooooooh!!!
Ooooooh oh!!!
Ooooooh Ooooooh!!!
Just when I thought I had seen it all, truly truly, Common sense is not common.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Princeton92(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2021
This headline got me laughing I still dunno why it's funny sha
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Glycosunde: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2021
I nor dey blame Gumi again, na d journalists wey dey give am platform to dey air him nonsense I dey blame. Naim own part of the scheme him dey play so. Person wey supposed to don dey jail or face firing squad. Make Gumi nor worry dem go still kill everybody wey him love for him eye come kill him join shebi. Nonsense Ingredients

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Aurelius1(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
To anyone reading this, japa if you have the chance. This country has gone to the dogs. Imagine what a well respected cleric is saying? Make them kuku split this contraption and lets go our separate ways. I don tire to see and hear nonsense.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Bodexinvest: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. Simple.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by adebwalex(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
okrote4real:
Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families – Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/01/bandits-deserve-respect-empathy-they-have-children-families-%E2%80%93-islamic-cleric-sheikh-gumi

This man must be crazy and mad. His brain need psychiatric test....
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by googlepikins: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2021
I'm about to go inside that Zamfara forest to go play Ludo with these Gumi brothers

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Truvelisback(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2021
This man is crazy. So, those being killed are animals and do not have families? An ambassador of criminals.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Here goes the founder of Bandit
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by EagleNest(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2021
This man has always defended banditry as if there is no law in the land. Is Nigeria now a lawless society that the so called cleric is shamelessly advocating for these bandits without thoughts about the victims. What a mess!
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Okijajuju1(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
This Bonanza must go round..

Niger Delta Militants started it.. - They got paid.

Now Boko Haram/Bandits/Herdsmen have logged in.. - They have started getting paid.

ESN/IPOB are currently filling out their form.. - If they stay the course, in another few months, they too will receive their payment (a.k.a amnesty).

Sunday Igboho and his group are currently in training.. Soon they will activate and eventually get paid as well.

This is what happens when your Government is weak, your Police are underpaid and more interested in self enrichment than their jobs, when your Military is not motivated and when law and order has fully broken down in society.

This saga isn't over... More militant groups will arise.. Middle belt never start their own..

The signs are clear, the Nigerian Government is so weak, that any terrorist outfit that can sustain an attack on this government will force the Government to come negotiate with them in exchange for Amnesty.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Why is this man so wicked and insensitive to the plight of people whose families these terrorists christened bandits by this government have wiped out and caused eternal grief? Can a Southerner be boldly spewing this nonsense repeatedly without being harrased by this government and it's security agencies like DSS and the likes?
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by KaptainAfrika: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Gumi is mad sha.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by 8stargeneral: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2021
And they still leave this man alive
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Sheggy13(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Glycosunde:
I nor dey blame Gumi again, na d journalists wey dey give am platform to dey air him nonsense I dey blame. Naim own part of the scheme him dey play so. Person wey supposed to don dey jail or face firing squad. Make Gumi nor worry dem go still kill everybody wey him love for him eye come kill him join shebi. Nonsense Ingredients

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Don't blame the journalists. We should be thankful to them instead. If not for them, we won't be privy to this kind of information that a person is boldly advocating for killers and terrorists to be sympathized with and we are supposed to have a government in place, that have decided to look the other way instead.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Festflor: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Grim and unholy alliance!
His mind is coming down i fear.
He should be locked away in a dungeon for a thousand years or for life; whichever comes last.

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Kimjongun: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
The fact that they are procreating is the problem, does their victim too not have family?
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Gotze1: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
This evil man must be killed. He deserves death.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Osiris12: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
From what I learned. Their holy prophet was also a bandit
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by pfadom: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Is this Sheikh Ahmad Gumi heartless, ignorant or simply mischievous?

How could criminals, killers, armed robbers and ruthless kidnappers be deserving of any pity or respect?

How did I find myself sharing same nationality with people like Sheikh Ahmad Gumi and the nation's leadership is in a coma to hear, see and respond to the aberration.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
I think Muslim want to use this man to cause religious war between Christian and Muslim so that they can actualize thier agenda
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by ledaman: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
I can't comprehend what this stupid retired military officer is saying. Wallahi Gumi goofed big time undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Forcefully Evict Magodo Estate Residents Over Supreme Court Judgement / APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele / Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.