Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Is Happening In The SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In The SE? (1104 Views)

Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In The SE? by Amanpo: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
I have tried to understand what exactly is happening in SE Nigeria.

Leaders including govs whom I believe shld be above pettiness by virtue of dr position are blaming invaders.

Locals are blaming DSS/IPOB.

FG is blaming IPOB

IPOB has denied involvement,but d killings continue.

Isn't it logical for Ibo leadership to urgently hold a meeting and delibrate on how to stop this senseless carnage?

Can't IPOB step in and apprehend dis killers?

Dy do it in broad daylight for crying out loud!

The videos and pictures we see online are heart wrenching.

What exactly are Ibo leaders of thought doing?

Are dr no vibrant youth groups or local vigilantes who can confront these pple?

Zonal NANS nko?why not stage a protest and call attention to the wickedness & injustice being meted out to ur pple.

So many questions......
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Abdul05: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Stop complaining, you brought dis upon urself,
Those boys you generally call ESN or whatever have gone out of proportion and by the time it becomes spontaneous ,SE won't contain all of you.

Where are those esn members that were displaced and dispersed from their camps by Nigerian police?

Another question,
Are they not still living among you people?

And l believe most of these lots are still with their guns grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Bighead9: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
What is happening in South East is that, Igbo People are relocating from the East to the North, in search of greener pastures. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by helinues: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nothing is happening than the Taliban of East have been oppressing the same people they have been claiming of fighting for.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by DOTian: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thread for ijiots on steroids..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Gandollar(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amanpo:

Leaders including govs whom I believe shld be above pettiness by virtue of dr position are blaming invaders.

FG is blaming IPOB

Isn't it logical for Ibo leadership to urgently hold a meeting and delibrate on how to stop this senseless carnage?

Zonal NANS nko?why not stage a protest and call attention to the wickedness & injustice being meted out to ur pple.

So many questions......
You are right and thank you for your genuine concern.

Today, I was on the phone with a friend and I asked the same question?

Ana enwe obodo enwe.. let me know if you need interpretation.

So why is everyone quiet. Why are the Governors quite like the proverbial woman that encountered a ghost in the bush, who told her some secrets she must take to the grave!

I strongly believe Ipob has no hand in these killings, but why is so hard for the government with all it's resources to fish out the root of these senseless killing of our people.?

Or have they discovered something that can't be mentioned to anyone?

There are so many possibilities.

Zamfara governor defected to APC to checkmate the opposition elements he felt were engineering terror against his government.

Is this government sponsoring terror in SE to cow the governor's into defecting to APC, where they will be assured to get help faster to fight insecurity in their states?

Everyone that died innocently is a martyr.

Their death will not be in vain! The conspiracy against NDi IGBO by the rest of Nigeria is well documented for 50yrs.

The Igbo man has come of age and can no longer sir down and play second fiddle always and most times no fiddle!

If you say it's one Nigeria, let's see that in practice. It's been 50yrs of playing dumb.

Ipob, right or wrong have succeeded in bringing out the prohibited issues of marginalization to the core!

Did you see how fulani overan the Land, killing and maiming, it was the crude methods of Ipob that awoke the entire south of the monsters in their backyards!

One Nigeria can never be true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Amanpo: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
Thread for ijiots on steroids..
Use of swear words in an argument is a sign of low I.Q and self esteem issues.

U might want to go for counseling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by DOTian: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amanpo:

Use of swear words in an argument is a sign of low I.Q and self esteem issues.

U might want to go for counseling.
Sorry! I don't throw pearls at Pigs..
If you call an innocent people killers and Talibans and sundry evil names, you deserve what comes to you next..
It's as simple as that..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by edochie12: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op nothing is happening in the East, have you ever sit down and talk about what is happening in southern kaduna

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by gidgiddy: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
edochie12:
Op nothing is happening in the East, have you ever sit down and talk about what is happening in southern kaduna

True, he is concerned about the East but he is not concerned about this below that happened in Southern Kaduna 3 days ago

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people on Nairaland who are shouting about how they are concerned about the pockets of violence in the South east but are least interested in the wholesale slaughter going on in the North in places like Southern Kaduna

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by udele1: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Four years Ago Kanu and his people said no elections in Biafraland. Collected bribe from Atiku PDP and Obiano. Then told his followers to go and vote.

4 years later, kanu was looking forward for higher settlement, since he already hard an armed terror group. Unfortunately, he was arrested before the elections. Though he has been arrested, they still have their eyes on the Anambra election settlement money.

This is what happened with bandits in the North. Elrufai and the rest gave them bribe. Then they used the bribe elrufai gave them to buy arms. Then came back more deadly to demand for more money.

Elrufai refused and they started to turn kaduna upside down.

IPOB is back to Anambra to demand for more money than they got the last time.

To be taken seriously, they have to start killing people like chicken in Anambra to increase their demand.

All this killing they are doing in Anambra today is to raise money from government and politicians.

Have u asked yourself why kanu is always interested in Anambra during election period?

Listen to kanu warn Anambra people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM

Then listen to Ikenga give details of what they plan to do in ANAMBRA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEhiJkVO9M

Thats how terrorism was built in the north. You give them money they become more deadly.

What Igbo's need to do is to take the heat to Kanu's family and that of those outside Nigeria.

Once they taste the bloodshed in their immediate family, they will end it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbTvtmo4R0U

1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Bastard1stborn: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
I WAN KNACK
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Bookhub: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is it the same my friend travelled to last week and his is back,my guy wasn't even aware if anything is happening,NL and naija media will make you believe the entire southeast is on fire with just some few pics..
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by udele1: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bookhub:
Is it the same my friend travelled to last week and his is back,my guy wasn't even aware if anything is happening,NL and naija media will make you believe the entire southeast is on fire with just some few pics..

When the bullet his your family member, we will ask u the same.
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by cybersoldiers: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
helinues:
Nothing is happening than the Taliban of East have been oppressing the same people they have been claiming of fighting for.

For all your fake posts against Igbo's this month, I increase your salary to 31,000.

Iziotu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by cybersoldiers: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

When the bullet his your family member, we will ask u the same.

As they hired you to be killing and videoing their evil acts against Igbo's, so shall the people you're killing celebrate your departure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:
Four years Ago Kanu and his people said no elections in Biafraland. Collected bribe from Atiku PDP and Obiano. Then told his followers to go and vote.

4 years later, kanu was looking forward for higher settlement, since he already hard an armed terror group. Unfortunately, he was arrested before the elections. Though he has been arrested, they still have their eyes on the Anambra election settlement money.

This is what happened with bandits in the North. Elrufai and the rest gave them bribe. Then they used the bribe elrufai gave them to buy arms. Then came back more deadly to demand for more money.

To be taken seriously, they have to start killing people like chicken in Anambra to increase their demand.

All this killing they are doing in Anambra today is to raise money from government and politicians.

Have u asked yourself why kanu is always interested in Anambra during election period?

Thats how terrorism was built in the north. You give them money they become more deadly.

What Igbo's need to do is to take the heat to Kanu's family and that of those outside Nigeria.

Guy na you go tire
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by NGpatriot: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2021
SE is the new SAMBISA....

Even worse than SAMBISA because they have nearly 10 different terrorists groups and they are all competing to see who fit kill many igbo people as much as possible..
ipo, esn, ugm, imaginary dss, hausa fulani, killer hoodlums and so on...
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Noerection: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2021
DOTian:

If you call an innocent people killers and Talibans and sundry evil names, you deserve what comes to you next..
It's as simple as that..
Taliban of shout yeast
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Tomek09(m): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Amanpo:

FG is blaming IPOB

So many questions......
Until you learn how to spell Igbo very well, your post is as useless as Buhari's Independence speech. Ibo ko, Iboe ni. Ezi bida
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Tomek09(m): 4:03am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
udele1:

[/s]
Onye nkogheri. IPOB is growing in leaps and bounds and there's nothing you can do about it. Anaghi ama aka.
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by maybet081: 4:17am On Oct 02, 2021
DOTian:

It's as simple as that..
I was thinking you are a pigoo sorry, the way u talk anyways.
Re: What Is Happening In The SE? by Edolor(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2021
I have observed that most of the ops in this nairaland are sympathetic to government, Boko Haram has taken niger state, a state that is close to the FCT that is not their problem, but rather it's what that is going on in the south east that concerns them the most.

(1) (Reply)

APGA Is Now Like A 'secret Cult', Bianca Ojukwu Cries Out / Cabals Have Taken Over, Driving Nigeria Into Mud"- Ortom Blast Buhari's Govt. / GEJ Is Coming Back..!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.