Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat (46047 Views)

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Stanbic Ibtc Aptitude Test Invite In Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Judolisco(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Longrich people... Dem no b ritualist
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Endy0018(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
I got this message oo with same address but name
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by poiZon: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the work of our police, DSS and secret if they can't swing into action and uncover these people. Is it until they kidnap and kill unlucky job seekers.
I keep saying it, to have a baby in this country is like putting the child in danger.
Na why i dey tell my 3kids make dem calm down for where dem dey, once i comot fot the country, i go send them the address make dem come.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by abimic(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
People should just be careful, companies with no website or a verifiable address on the internet should be a turn off to everyone.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by kindlyheart: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
the goat emoji simply shows how they see their unlucky victims
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dss, npf, efcc don't see things like this to burst them
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by billynoni(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
kid
Kindly attach my birth certificate or just shut it up "Methuselah".
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Arizoner: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
seyz91:
i tell you

na why i dey tell my fellow bachelors not to reason mistakenly inpregnating any virgina bloodline in this present naija economy with the hope of raising a baby

present generation future sef no guarantee not to talk of future or unborn generation
i want to fùck raw
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Spectaclesawe25: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Crime will reduce if people like this are traced, tried and hanged.
Nigerians do not want to die, once we introduce capital purnishment to crime without delay fr justice, crime rate will drop significantly.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by VEHINTOLAR: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
What exactly is the job of Nigeria Police force and that useless DSS ? It's the incompetence of those mofos that's giving all these criminals the boldness to carry out their heinous crimes without any care !
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by SeriouslySense(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy Audacity
Nonso92:
Its the goat emoji for me. grin

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the work of our police, DSS and secret if they can't swing into action and uncover these people. Is it until they kidnap and kill unlucky job seekers.
I keep saying it, to have a baby in this country is like putting the child in danger.

They are shareholders. I get why I said this.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Charx122: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ahmback:
It's the boldness for me

I swear I got same interview but it was 2months ago... Didn't even mind them..
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by theamazonguru(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
They are GNLD people not kidnappers, if she mistakenly sent there, she'll see a poverty stricken looking guy, telling her how he tours round the world in private jets because he invested in their Network program and markets their products so his star is increasing, if she's the gullible type she'll register with her last money and treek home, she'll end up worse than her current state.

I see a massive protest against them, I see their briefing outlets being razed by angry youths.

This I have seen.

Funny enough I don't see GNLD as an entirely bad business.
What is bad is their deceit. The way they mask the whole thing at first, deceiving you into believing they are what they are not.

I remember tagging along with them in 2012 when I was temporarily out of job.
I do not regret doing the business.

In the business You make money if you put in the required efforts. I was in charge of my business, I set sales and marketing target, meet them and smile to the bank.
Looking back today, I can't but help laughing out loud.
Man eyes don see sha.
G;ory be to God.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Gotze1: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Got the same message but different date I no even border.

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Miller232: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Inumidun @inu midun: "Got this fake interview invite today, I surely didn't see the last part coming. Please let's be careful."

'Dear Kolawole, You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Travis(B.D.S) Date: Wednesday, 6th Oct 2021 by 8am @150b oba Ogunji rd, ogba, Lagos Travisconsult.com
Mr Nzide W'

In a sane country that address would have been sweeped by the police by now but our own policemen go dey for street dey find yahoo boys neglecting their job

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by komodapson(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2021
fuckdemrepented:
Wahala dey like Church projects

E no dey finish
grin

How u tey know....Church Project no dey finish 9...not even a break period

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Ashley86400: 12:57am On Oct 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Inumidun @inu midun: "Got this fake interview invite today, I surely didn't see the last part coming. Please let's be careful."

'Dear Kolawole, You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Travis(B.D.S) Date: Wednesday, 6th Oct 2021 by 8am @150b oba Ogunji rd, ogba, Lagos Travisconsult.com
Mr Nzide W'
I received the same message as well.
Scammers
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by nnamdiosu(m): 2:52am On Oct 02, 2021
Any invite you didn't apply for... ignore

Any invite from ogba ikeja, run
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by 27Pushing30: 3:14am On Oct 02, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

We are dead but do not yet realise it. there is absolutely no security in Nigeria. anyone can get away with anything

The America that there’s security shey vicious crimes no dey occur?
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by 27Pushing30: 3:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Miller232:

In a sane country that address would have been sweeped by the police by now but our own policemen go dey for street dey find yahoo boys neglecting their job

They are GNLD guys who try to trick you into joining their network marketing crap thus they are NOT committing any crime per se.

One look at the text and policemen/dss will chuckle

Think I’m lying? Search the address or company name n see many people have casted them.

The mumu girl called them kidnappers and they responded aptly.

I call her a “mumu girl” because Twitter no be police station im sure she hasn’t bothered to go to the station and file a report on that number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Gee64: 3:46am On Oct 02, 2021
You saw it all, I guess.
FalseProphet1:
They are GNLD people not kidnappers, if she mistakenly sent there, she'll see a poverty stricken looking guy, telling her how he tours round the world in private jets because he invested in their Network program and markets their products so his star is increasing, if she's the gullible type she'll register with her last money and treek home, she'll end up worse than her current state.

I see a massive protest against them, I see their briefing outlets being razed by angry youths.

This I have seen.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Bfss: 4:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by HRMK: 4:39am On Oct 02, 2021
did u apply to the place at all?why bother if u didnt?
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by cardoctor(m): 5:01am On Oct 02, 2021
2023 and people still dey fall mugu.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Danobb: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Imagine....and the website is even working
lalasticlala:

Mr Nzide W'
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by DJInfluence: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The question is, did she report it to the authorities b4 posting it online? because if she did, then the security agencies should be able to work with the info on her chat/texts to apprehend these people.
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by adranaj: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls Nairalanders, who knows ODA official development assistance and their recruitment process, the process was okay until after preselection then was asked to pay $60(N34000) to be authenticated.can a legit process demand payment or is just another scam. Thank you and waiting for your replies
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by adranaj: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Pls Nairalanders, who knows ODA official development assistance and their recruitment process, the process was okay until after preselection then was asked to pay $60(N34000) to be authenticated.can a legit process demand payment or is just another scam. Thank you and waiting for your replies

Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2021
WELLINGTON01:

what's the full meaning of gnld

Global neo life drugs
Re: Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat by Rimsd(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Believe it or not our police and dss are involve in this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.