Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. (975 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nobody can control what you believe, it's your personal life however It becomes a problem when those who believe the fictional Bible can't keep it to themselves.
It's becomes a problem when they try to use those fictions to dictate how everyone should live their lives.
Everyone is aware of the fact that there's no rationality in the scriptures and those who believe it do that on the basis of faith and not reason, it's okay to believe whatever you want but it's not okay to spread such beliefs like cancer and literally make your fictional narratives the unfalsifiable truth. That's where Christianity has a problem

If your fictional stories have to be true then it's going to do so on the basis of rationality and evidence.

Religion is like a penis, it's okay to have it but when you flash it on the faces of those who don't want to see it, it becomes a problem.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
I have a question tho... It's fine you don't believe anybody, anything or whatever. Why do you get triggered, by something you don't believe in? Are you not supposed to be unbothered by it?

Let's use the p*enis you used as example, they told you it can impregnate you for 9months, you said you don't believe such. So why do you get triggered, when you see the p*nis being used on another person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
I have a question tho... It's fine you don't believe anybody, anything or whatever. Why do you get triggered, by something you don't believe in? Are you not supposed to be unbothered by it?

Let's use the p*enis you used as example, they told you it can impregnate you for 9months, you said you don't believe such. So why do you get triggered, when you see the p*nis being used on another person?
The best option is to keep your beliefs to yourself or be ready to provide evidence for it which ofcourse will annoy you Because you have none.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by DappaD: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Nobody can control what you believe,

it's your personal life however It becomes a problem when those who believe the fictional Bible can't keep it to themselves.
It's becomes a problem when they try to use those fictions to dictate how everyone should live their lives.
Everyone is aware of the fact that there's no rationality in the scriptures and those who believe it do that on the basis of faith and not reason, it's okay to believe whatever you want but it's not okay to spread such beliefs like cancer and literally make your fictional narratives the unfalsifiable truth. That's where Christianity has a problem
If your fictional stories have to be true then it's going to do so on the basis of rationality and evidence.
Religion is like a penis, it's okay to have it but when you flash it on the faces of those who don't want to see it, it becomes a problem.

Says the tryhard who’s created over 20 threads on the religious section constantly hoping to bring the belief in a God to disrepute. I don’t need to read the rest of your post, just the first line is enough for me. Do you know if you take your own advice, you won’t be all over the place taking panadol for the headache of religionists?
I’ve come across a number of atheists on NL but I got to give it to you man! You’re the only one actually going overboard with this.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
DappaD:

Says the tryhard who’s created over 20 threads on the religious section constantly hoping to bring the belief in a God to disrepute. I don’t need to read the rest of your post, just the first line is enough for me. Do you know if you take your own advice, you won’t be all over the place taking panadol for the headache of religionists?
I’ve come across a number of atheists on NL but I got to give it to you man! You’re the only one actually going overboard with this.
No one complains when you threaten us with Hell if we don’t believe Jesus Christ o. grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by DappaD: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
No one complains when you threaten us with Hell if we don’t believe Jesus Christ o. grin

Have you gotten to find out the kind of person I am and what I believe in the first place? Do you think I’m one of those ignorant imbeciles who pander their worthless doctrine of a hellfire to instill fear into their audience when they’re not responsive?
Listen, I’m all for applying reason to the Bible and I’ve found it out to be authentic and reliable.

This is where it gets interesting, I can bet my bottom dollar that you will not be satisfied with the above response and you will need me to start proving and proving why I believe in what I do so let’s see how the condition you set below comes into play now:
Workch:
Nobody can control what you believe
undecided
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
The best option is to keep your beliefs to yourself or be ready to provide evidence for it which ofcourse will annoy you Because you have none.
I'm sure you just want to throw tantrum now, coz what's with the "to provide evidence" line, you're on about?... "Best option is to keep the beliefs to yourself", you want people to accept that you don't believe in something and even created a thread about it, but you can't accept that people create thread on what they believe in?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
I'm sure you just want to throw tantrum now, coz what's with the "to provide evidence" line, you're on about?... "Best option is to keep the beliefs to yourself", you want people to accept that you don't believe in something and even created a thread about it, but you can't accept that people create thread on what they believe in?
yes naw, provide evidence or keep this beliefs to yourself. Don’t make your beliefs the ultimate and unfalsifiable standard.

It’s as simple as that
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
yes naw, provide evidence or keep this beliefs to yourself. Don’t make your beliefs the ultimate and unfalsifiable standard.

It’s as simple as that
Provide evidence that there's God? Brooooooo, like are you slow or something? Sun? Moon? Water? Fire? Air? You created them? Don't come with "scientist explained, how these things formed, coz multiple "unexplained" occurrences, still rocking their fields. The written version and hard copy, using the Bible as an example now, you don't get to see any yet?... Okay wait wait wait, I'm sorry for sounding that way. Do you have any evidence of "what you don't believe"?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Criminals, Law Breakers and Doers of evil things will always hate those who tell them that they are evil beasts who should be and would be brought to "just is" by The Law.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Criminals, Law Breakers and Doers of evil things will always hate those who tell them that they are evil beasts who should be and would be brought to "just is" by The Law.
billynoni, can you see why we will always have issues? grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by hupernikao: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Nobody can control what you believe, it's your personal life however It becomes a problem when those who believe the fictional Bible can't keep it to themselves.

You are really worked up o.

What do you call a man who doesn't believe in betting but spend his whole life and savings at betting station trying to prove betting wrong? I won't give you options available as answers.

If something is not pursuing him, he is definitely pursuing something that is beyond him.

Your romance around what you don't believe in is a sign of being troubled. What is troubling you is what we are yet to know. But we do know sha. angry
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Firstly I don't have issues with you, I have just ONE ISSUE WITH YOU, which is... WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERED, ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE IN?

Secondly, I've given you examples of evidence you asked for... Can I get just one evidence from your side now?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

You are really worked up o.

What do you call a man who doesn't believe in betting but spend his whole life and savings at betting station trying to prove betting wrong? I won't give you options available as answers.

If something is not pursuing him, he is definitely pursuing something that is beyond him.

Your romance around what you don't believe in is a sign of being troubled. What is troubling you is what we are yet to know. But we do know sha. angry
I am good as long as you are in pain grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
Firstly I don't have issues with you, I have just ONE ISSUE WITH YOU, which is... WHY ARE YOU TRIGGERED, ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE IN?
Firstly, you are not sure whether I’m here to trigger Christians.

The statement “evidence” triggers Christians.
And again, read the comment of that person I mentioned.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:

Secondly, I've given you examples of evidence you asked for... Can I get just one evidence from your side now?
Evidence for what claim?
How many evidence has the Bible provided form all its extraordinary claims?
Don’t allow me make you upset this night.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Firstly, you are not sure whether I’m here to trigger Christians.

The statement “evidence” triggers Christians.
And again, read the comment of that person I mentioned.
You're surely losing it at his moment, I didn't engage "that person", I saw your thread and engaged you accordingly.
You're right about me not to sure about triggering Christians, but someone with working and functional brain knows Christians believe in something, yeah?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
You're surely losing it at his moment, I didn't engage "that person", I saw your thread and engaged you accordingly.
You're right about me not to sure about triggering Christians, but someone with working and functional brain knows Christians believe in something, yeah?
but that person is a Christian and his likes don’t keep their beliefs to themselves. I’m not engaging you in person, I am engaging his likes.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Evidence for what claim?
How many evidence has the Bible provided form all its extraordinary claims?
Don’t allow me make you upset this night.
You have your answers already, who created all those things I mentioned AND PLEASE, I DIDN'T FORGET I ASKED FOR EVIDENCE TOO.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
stop asking me useless questions else I will ridicule you and your beliefs.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by hupernikao: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
I am good as long as you are in pain grin

You can't be good like this Bro. You are laboring on a direction you vowed not to follow in life. Are you sure you are not under an influence? Ojú lásán kó lèyí. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
You have your answers already, who created all those things I mentioned AND PLEASE, I DIDN'T FORGET I ASKED FOR EVIDENCE TOO.
Evidence for what?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
hupernikao:

You can't be good like this Bro. You are laboring on a direction you vowed not to follow in life. Are you sure you are not under an influence? Ojú lásán kó lèyí. cheesy
Let me mention fatherofjesus to come attend to you grin
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by billynoni(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
but that person is a Christian and his likes don’t keep their beliefs to themselves. I’m not engaging you in person, I am engaging his likes.

"You're not engaging me in person", this should have been your first reply to me quoting you... I engaged you coz I saw your topic. So here's me signing out, as you don't want any personal engagement.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:

Sure! Because your demand for proof of God is not really about the Proof of God but about escaping punishment for all the wickednesses and evils you enjoyed doing to other people

For if you were goodly behaved, doing good to your neighbours, living honestly, not plotting to copulate with your neighbours wife or steal your brother's property, NONE OF YOU WOULD CARE IF THERE WAS GOD OR NOT.

You would have been happy to continue in your good walking.

But because you all have all these evil plans, you therefore hate us when we tell you, that you are going to pay for all your wickedness and evil.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
billynoni:
"You're not engaging me in person", this should have been your first reply to me quoting you... I engaged you coz I saw your topic. So here's me signing out, as you don't want any personal engagement.
its Better you sign out than ask me stupid questions and evidence for a negative because when I start with you, you will feel less of yourself and your beliefs.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure! Because your demand for proof of God is not really about the Proof of God but about escaping punishment for all the wickednesses and evils you enjoyed doing to other people

For if you were goodly behaved, doing good to your neighbours, living honestly, not plotting to copulate with your neighbours wife or steal your brother's property, NONE OF YOU WOULD CARE IF THERE WAS GOD OR NOT.

You would have been happy to continue in your good walking.

But because you all have all these evil plans, you therefore hate us when we tell you, that you are going to pay for all your wickedness and evil.
Should I accept your god without an evidence?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
Should I accept your god without an evidence?

I gave you evidence severally about 17 to 20 occasions and you could not oppose them at any of those times.

So you do not need evidence what you are looking for is how you could live with yourself now that you see that When God Comes, you are going to pay for your crimes.

Foj, happypagan and co did this same shiit when they real-eyesed that they were in great trouble with God, who was Coming, Closer and Closer such that they could even feel His Anger already on them.

You are just doing the same thing.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I gave you evidence severally about 17 to 20 occasions and you could not oppose them at any of those times.

So you do not need evidence what you are looking for is how you could live with yourself now that you see that When God Comes, you are going to pay for your crimes.

Foj, happypagan and co did this same shiit when they real-eyesed that they were in great trouble with God, who was Coming, Closer and Closer such that they could even feel His Anger already on them.

You are just doing the same thing.

You didn’t give evidence, you gave fallacious logic.
You should go and learn what evidence is. What you did is Toyota and HP logic and that’s nonsense.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Workch:
You didn’t give evidence, you gave fallacious logic.
You should go and learn what evidence is. What you did is Toyota and HP logic and that’s nonsense.

Now you have begun to Lie and get even stupider, exactly as Foj did!

The PROOF of your existence here in nairaland is YOUR UNCONTESTED POST WITH YOUR MONIKA.

The proof of water is WETNESS, TASTELESSNESS AND ABSENCE OF SMELL.

The proof of blindness is INABILITY TO IDENTIFY OBJECTS DESCRIBE COLOURS.

The proof of a car that has gone away is the PRESENCE OF TYRE TRACKS, OIL STAINS, FUEL DROPLETS, EXHAUST DEPOSITS.

Now because you seek to lie you put away these Truths which you knew then which made you silent, that THE PROOF OF THINGS WHEN THEY HAVE GONE, IS THE EVIDENCE THEY LEAVE BEHIND.

Thats how we catch theives, Liars and all criminals all over the world who did their wickedness when nobody was there by the evidence they live behind.

So you are talking absolute rubbish. It is wiser for you to keep silent as you used to do than to speak stupidity which show cases the increase of your foolishness.
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Workch: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have begun to Lie and get even stupider, exactly as Foj did!

The PROOF of your existence here in nairaland is YOUR UNCONTESTED POST WITH YOUR MONIKA.

The proof of water is WETNESS, TASTELESSNESS AND ABSENCE OF SMELL.

The proof of blindness is INABILITY TO IDENTIFY OBJECTS DESCRIBE COLOURS.

The proof of a car that has gone away is the PRESENCE OF TYRE TRACKS, OIL STAINS, FUEL DROPLETS, EXHAUST DEPOSITS.

Now because you seek to lie you put away these Truths which you knew then which made you silent, that THE PROOF OF THINGS WHEN THEY HAVE GONE, IS THE EVIDENCE THEY LEAVE BEHIND.

Thats how we catch theives, Liars and all criminals all over the world who did their wickedness when nobody was there by the evidence they live behind.

So you are talking absolute rubbish. It is wiser for you to keep silent as you used to do than to speak stupidity which show cases the increase of your foolishness.

lol cheesy
What evidence?
Do you know what evidence is?
Re: This Is Why Christians Will Always Have Problems With Atheists. by Fvckyouall: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Workch:

And it's also stupidity to think everyone should live their lives according to your mindset. They are religious people but why can't you atheists not just mind your own business, you guys always rush to start cumming on christain/Muslim threads

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Devotional / What's So Bad About Killing Children? / Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.