Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) (1464 Views)

Writers, Why Do You Still Accept N2 To N5 Per Word? / Short Story Fiction Writers WANTED. Earn Up To N10/word And At Least 500k/month / Fiction Writers Needed! (HIRING) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hi All,
I'm looking for very good fiction writers that can write American-grade fiction. Please if you are not at the American grade level, would be great not to apply, thanks. Pay is very good and above average rates here. I will pay between N3 to N5 per word depending on the monthly output. I will also encourage productivity with bonuses that mean you can get N5 FOR EVERY SINGLE WORD you write in a month! Finally, this is a continuing gig for the right writers. 14 writers are currently on payroll and you can be the next! Pls send me a PM if you are the one. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by adambeatz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
joshkke:
Hi All,
I'm looking for very good fiction writers that can write American-grade fiction. Please if you are not at the American grade level, would be great not to apply, thanks. Pay is very good and above average rates here. I will pay between N2 to N5 per word depending on the monthly output. I will also encourage productivity with bonuses. Finally, this is a continuing gig for the right 2 writers. Pls send me a PM if you are the one. Thanks.

Check your email

1 Like

Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by WaterWalker5(m): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2021
joshkke:
Hi All,
I'm looking for very good fiction writers that can write American-grade fiction. Please if you are not at the American grade level, would be great not to apply, thanks. Pay is very good and above average rates here. I will pay between N2 to N5 per word depending on the monthly output. I will also encourage productivity with bonuses. Finally, this is a continuing gig for the right 2 writers. Pls send me a PM if you are the one. Thanks.
You didn't leave a contact information or email we can reach you on or WhatsApp contact. I'm interested in the job
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by amechispeaks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
joshkke:
Hi All,

Greetings!

I sent you a message.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Den24: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
joshkke:
Hi All,

You didn't leave any contact information. I would like to work with you on this as I have the much needed experience in American grade fiction.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by blessykina(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hi, am interested in the fiction writing job, 07032531275.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please everyone, the post said PM me. NOW HIRING AGAIN. Send a PM, please.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Still Hiring
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
pm me pls

Den24:

You didn't leave any contact information. I would like to work with you on this as I have the much needed experience in American grade fiction.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2021
joshkke:
Hi All,

UPDATE: I actually have 3 writers now. I need at least 2 more. Pls refer to above for requirements. Thanks

Is there still room for me?
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Sure, send a pm pls
Jaylynn:

Is there still room for me?
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
pls pm
Den24:

Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by teslim20(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello,

I would love to work with you on this project.
Could you please reply to this message so we could discuss about your project details.

You could reach me through my WhatsApp contact.

Thanks
Khaleel
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Ayal01(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am interested, you can reach me on 08105769621 via whatsapp
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
pm pls
Ayal01:
I am interested, you can reach me on 08105769621 via whatsapp
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Connected
teslim20:
Hello,

Could you please reply to this message so we could discuss about your project details.

Thanks
Khaleel
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Reached and working
teslim20:
Hello,

Thanks
Khaleel
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by EstherAtani(f): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hello,

My name is Esther and I’m interested in working with you on this project. Please reply this message so we can discuss in more detail.

You can reach me on Whatsapp on:
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Fm007: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Am interested, you can reach me my watsapp 08066366184
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by FernandezPabIo: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2022
joshkke:
Okay, just gimme say till month end pls. Been adding a lot more writers. So need to reorganize a bit. Thanks. Pls pm around month end
hi bro I'm a writer.
Any available recruitment?
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Send a pm pls. Notice you new here. New moniker or just new?
FernandezPabIo:
hi bro I'm a writer.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Responded
EstherAtani:
Hello,

My name is Esther and I’m interested in working with you on this project. Please reply this message so we can discuss in more detail.

You can reach me on Whatsapp on:

Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Altair25(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
joshkke:
Hi All,

UPDATE: I actually have 9 writers now. I need a few more. Pls refer to above for requirements. Thanks

I happen to be well versed in writing American prose, if I can get your WhatsApp contact I can send some samples
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
pls can you send a pm Then I will send the contact for whatsapp, thanks
Altair25:

I happen to be well versed in writing American prose, if I can get your WhatsApp contact I can send some samples

Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
yes, pls send a pm
FernandezPabIo:
hi bro I'm a writer.
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Still hiring, N3 - N5 Per Word, and amazing bonuses and incentives. Send a PM
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by joshkke(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Still hiring. If you are writer, you can make 7 figures MONTHLY through this opportunity. All it takes is hard work. Fair and considerate employer. Testimonials abound. Try this NOW!
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by Heloct(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
joshkke:
Still hiring. If you are writer, you can make 7 figures MONTHLY through this opportunity. All it takes is hard work. Fair and considerate employer. Testimonials abound. Try this NOW!

Can I still apply?
Re: Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED) by cleverseo: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
joshkke:
Hello. My name is Chijioke.

I'm interested in writing American grade ficition.

You can contact me on whatsapp at +234 812 595 3268

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Students Writers Needed / Affordable And Reliable Content Writing Services / Ebook Writer needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.