Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! (645 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by div111(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good people of nairaland.. I'm very sad and tired.. cry this Sapa don show me shege embarassed

Pls if there's anyway to make money apart from yahoo abeg tell me.. I'm in school and this brokenness don make me see shege...
Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by chatinent: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
div111:
Good people of nairaland.. I'm very sad and tired.. cry this Sapa don show me shege embarassed

Pls if there's anyway to make money apart from yahoo abeg tell me.. I'm in school and this brokenness don make me see shege...
Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry

Try freelancing.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by div111(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:

Try freelancing.

Abeg expanciate abeg
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by chatinent: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
div111:

Abeg expanciate abeg

What can you do? Check your skills.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by Homeboiy: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go join HK guy

Your life go change
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by okoroemeka(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
div111:

Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry
I don't think you are broke yet, because you still have the luxury of choice,if you are down and out i don't think Yahoo or goggle will make any difference
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by vibbb: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
As a student all u need do is to get a part-time job via weekend or off peak I.e 5pm - 10 pm thereabout. You can easily get this kind of job in a bar, restaurant and hotels. But you must make sure you have the ability to combine both education and side hustle without putting ur education at stake. #GoodLuck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Broke!! by FreeSpirited: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Then stop being broke....just press 'stop'

(1) (Reply)

Emilydate is a fat ass scam site They're Asking For My Card Pin / The Hypocrisy Of Holding Unto Tradition When It Suits You / UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.