Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP (35458 Views)

Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by hisexcellency34: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has urged former President Goodluck Jonathan to remain in the Peoples Democratic Party and not join the All Progressives Congress.

According to the governor, the PDP is a better political platform for the ex-President to run for the 2023 Presidency if he chooses to.

Wike warned Jonathan not to be enticed by moves by the APC to lure reputable members of the PDP, adding that the ruling party offers nothing but destruction.

He spoke in an interview aired on Friday on BBC News Pidgin monitored by The PUNCH.

Wike said, “If I see the former President, I will tell him what I heard. I will tell him, ‘Don’t go anywhere because these people want to destroy your reputation. They don’t like you; you should know.

“What APC is doing now is to bring reputable people from PDP and when they bring them, they destroy them so that they won’t have anywhere to go again. That’s what the APC is doing.

“I respect the former President because he is a man of integrity but if I am to advise him, I will tell him, ‘Sir, don’t make that mistake. If you want to run for President, run under PDP. Nigerians cherish you more than this government. They have seen that all the things the (Buhari) government promised them are lies. So, please don’t join the APC for the sake of your reputation.’

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-apcll-destroy-you-remain-in-pdp-wike-tells-jonathan/

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by benuejosh: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jonathan and Zulum for President and Vice President respectively. Take this to the bank, save it and quote me next year.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Jack14(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ape easy(APC) or pee the pee (PDP)...both party na shit undecided

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Nadaken: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gej sef no dey interested in all of this bull crap

Na una dey bring him name put

A gej presidency under apc does it even make sense

Apc is a janj.aweed party for jihadists, even if you want to do good, buhari as a jihadist would keep controlling the party after office because of the so called cult following of almajiris whom we now know are all Terrorists inclined

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Illuminatiship(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
If Jonathan join APC him future don finish be that

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by jumper524(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
APC as a party has a more organized political structure compared to the current PDP. If not for the bad will of its electorates, I think for now APC is a more organized party than the PDP.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
I will lose every respect and love I have for GEJ if he joins APC.
I can't just come to term with that .

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2021

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by slawormiir: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no

Bros Jonathan will not make that mistake

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Sholaco: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Apc will still have their way come 2023 and pdp will also have their say

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by triple996(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jonathan is lost to apc cheesy
No need wailling

8 Likes

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by drizslim(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
That is the river side men telling themselves the truth but then GEJ should stay Elder state man else he joins the league of John Mahama of Ghana still trying to remain relevant by coughing out funds every election to loose

Gej already has a high loving profile from we lazy youths, he should deter from trying to dent it
APC is a plague

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by AntiBMC(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wike is right. If GEJ joins APC, he will lose his credibility. That party has a way of incensing, brandishing and feeding the bad sides of its members. The party and the people in it are cvrsed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by CHANNELStv2020: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fact
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by modath(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
“What APC is doing now is to bring reputable people from PDP and when they bring them, they destroy them so that they won’t have anywhere to go again. That’s what the APC is doing.

The so called reputatable then are not worthy... standing one's ground, spirit of discernment & strong loyalty are major leadership qualities... The so called "reputable people Wike is ranting about here possess none of these aren't, so therefore aren't worthy if they can be cheaply led down the path to destruction...

Wike talks a lot without passing any information.. Yikes! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by karzyharsky(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nt
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by FolabiCash: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
He kills his political career if he does that , I'm sure he doesn't need a Wike to be told that.

13 Likes

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Thisis2raw(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
My darling go nor with balls
I tell you we rivers people are proud of you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Hemanwel(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
If the PDP is ready to win the 2023 general elections, they should make GEJ their presidential candidate.

Even the north will mobilize votes and support for him, knowing fully he has only one term to rule.

My 2 Kobo.

22 Likes

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Dididrumz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
It will be a big mistake for Jonathan to move to APC.

Thisis2raw:
My darling governor with balls

Also proud of Him from Bayelsa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Timfreds(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yea
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by helinues: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Basket mouth is at it again.

We are waiting for how relevant Wike would be after his second tenure as Rivers state governor.

Where are those who came before him?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Osnami: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
angry
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Franking: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Allow him to go na. Politicians are not worth it at all.

Hunger everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by aguiyi2: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joining APC will destroy all of Jonathan's legacy if any.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Thisis2raw(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
My darling governor with balls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Author Amadioha and Sango headbutt and maim all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury.
Untimely punishment await them all....

greensandy:
Who needs Jonah failure?
To hell with him and pdp.
Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.

brainpulse:
Failed party of vultures
Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Party of criminals and rogues..
Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

UP TILL NOW, Nothing to show for it.
They even sold the cement Dangote gave them and looted the money!

This dead and looting party doing all they can trying to stay relevant.
Awon werey 100%!!

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

uba1991:
God bless you guys.
Amen.
Chief Uba,
God bless you and yours too.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die!

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace today today.......

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Oshlander: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
True

With Malaria, you have higher rate of survival, but with Cancer, your survival rate is around zero.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Bookhub: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
But wait is it possible to be president twice in your lifetime? I never knew the constitution makes provision for that.

Meanwhile are you serious about gaining admissions into yabatech this year well just know that the part-time form is now officially out apply now before it closes If interested click on my username to get my contact..
Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by michlins(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
If Jonathan has any shame left,he shouldn't attempt to run.

The way the media dragged his name through the mud while he was in power was terrible. Imagine what they would do now.

But then power is like wine, once you have a taste of the glass, you will want the whole bottle

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP by Shed24(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oga Jona no go there ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ / Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.