Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,990,839 members, 7,283,095 topics. Date: Monday, 30 January 2023 at 03:06 PM

Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS (822 Views)

Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by CampussNews: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Update from

A female undergraduate of an undisclosed University has allegedly fainted after she received the news of the death of one of her lecturers, Siggy reports.

According to a twitter user, @Spend0Gustav0, who shared the story, the unnamed female student fainted thrice on hearing the sad news of her lecturer’s death, who allegedly died of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).

His tweet read, “My female coursemate fainted 3 times after she heard the news that our lecturer died of AIDs. I no understand why she faint”.

No reason was given as to why she fainted, but according to those, who took to the comment section of the tweet, they made some assumptions.

Most assumed that there is a tendency that she had an amorous affair with the deceased and they might had unprotected intercourse, while he was alive.

Nigerians on the internet have had a lot to say about the happening, as expected grin

https:///female-student-allegedly-faints-when-she-heard-her-lecturer-died-of-aids/

Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by CampussNews: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
She cared too much about him.. embarassed
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Bigredmachine: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Am thinking something up my mind

1 Like

Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Jeon(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Between us where everything has changed, I shout out to yourself, Blue
I am coloured by you I get blue, teary eyes, Blue
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Just like that, feeling itself, Blue
I want to go back to when I knew nothing, Blue.
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by chatinent(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wahala
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by funshint(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Like the lesurer don shine her Congo unprotected. What do I know sef
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Treasure17(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maybe she fainted as a result of his death cause she probably had a heartfelt relationship with the man when he was alive contrary to preconceived reasons.
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Enoch07: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
E clear!!!! Make I close my mouth first

Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by kinzation(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Eweeyyyy

E don cash am
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by EmptyGarden(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Chai! Poor girl! Maybe they were really close... Nothing more grin
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by dan9ice(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maybe she never summit her project or assignments

She never see anything yet
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Akporo1234: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Are you thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Cmoni1(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Maybe her other students boyfriend will also follow faint.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by benuejosh: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2021
What a caring and compassionate student.
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Akporo1234: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2021
She is so caring...
Re: Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS by Akporo1234: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Masters In Public Health / Everybody Show Your Colour / Pass Waec With Ease, Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.