Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (80907 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by bobestman(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
compton11:
How come they know it is that place?

Imagine niggas they ain't up to 1000 years on earth would be telling us how old is this and this

They are not even up to 1000yrs on this planet they flew into many years back from their own planet. The ignorant Christians will be the one applauding them and that is why they are all decieved. If one tell those ignorants Churchians that they don't understand even 30% of what is written in that their Bible, they will start argueing and bragging about their Religion. The Solar Wizards control their Religions and will do everything to keep them spell bound in their Ignorance.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Unrated900(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Christianity has come to stay
It’s a religion of peace
Everything in the bible is seen this days.

But our other religion of pieces has no single proof
Of their religion

Everything about them is war war war kill kill kill kill

Marry plenty wives marry plenty wives

Truly I agreed today that it’s the religion of pieces
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:
This shows the bible is REAL, unlike the most peaceful religion on earth that lacks any archeological evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOWFPTzK7D4

How so little you're educated.

Islam has the closest affinity to Christianity (not the modern bastardized one) than Christianity has with Judaism.

The bible is a holy book in Islam, one of three which includes the old and new testaments and the Quran.

Most of the biblical stories of the ancient prophets and prophecies in the bible are retold in the Quran, such as the great flood of Noah, Lot and his wife and the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Exodus, Moses and Aaron vs Pharaoh, the immaculate conception, the holy ghost.

Most of the Arabic names reflect their Hebrew (latinized) counterparts:

Musa is Moses
Harun is Aaron
Ishaq is Isaac
Yusuf is Joseph
Yaqub is Jacob
Isa is Jesus (whose real name is not Jesus but Yeshua)
Ibrahim is Abraham

Etc.

There's a chapter in the Quran dedicated to Mary mother of Jesus (Maryam).

The shari'a laws closely resemble the Mosaic laws of the old testament.

The Quran even foretold the end of days and the return of Jesus.

Educate yourself on theology, especially about the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), before spewing nonsensical CAN propaganda and pentecostal dogma.

4 Likes

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
I guess Nigerian christians will have a fit hearing that the supposed mountain is in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
kay29000:

Most of the Bible stories are allegories...they never happened. They were written to help people of the time understand life and the universal laws they can follow. But people take the stories literally.
Ignorant pagan spotted grin...naxo dem say God never exist. I doubt if you know God actually speaks to His own loud and clear sef. Had all the Egyptian mummies of over 5,000 old not found and exhumed in same Egypt by Egyptian archeologists they'd say it's a hoax. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by tesseract: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2021
So nairaland allows atheist and Muslims to comment on Christian themed threads without inhibition, but will force an endorsement of Islam on anyone trying to comment on a Islamic thread...thats really funny. grin
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
tosyne2much:
If at all one doesn't believe God exists, has that person ever pondered on how human came to existence?
have you heard of evolution?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by liasmiram2567: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nobody in this Generation has a reason not to believe GOD Almighty and HIS Word( The HOLY BIBLE)

GOD ALMIGHTY is Proving to all of Humanity that the HOLY BIBLE is HIS Word Given to all of Humanity.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Showing to the World Inhabitants that HIS WORD (The HOLY BIBLE) is what will be used to Judge all of Humanity irrespective of Whatever you say you are or you Believe.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Making all of Humanity to Know that JESUS CHRIST is the Only way to Heaven Just as it is Written in HIS Word ( The HOLY BIBLE)

GOD ALMIGHTY is Passing a Message to the Earth Inhabitants, that HE is Coming back again Just as HIS Word (The HOLYBIBLE) Says.

Mark 13:31
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

It does not Matter the religion you claim,
It does not Matter whether you Believe God or Not.
GOD ALMIGHTY is telling us that the HIS Word ( The HOLYBIBLE) is What will be used to Judge all of Humanity.

Let them that Have Ears and Eyes Hear and See.

Does the Bible as we have it today,contains100% God words?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Unrated900:
Christianity has come to stay
It’s a religion of peace
Everything in the bible is seen this days.

But our other religion of pieces has no single proof
Of their religion

Everything about them is war war war kill kill kill kill

Marry plenty wives marry plenty wives

Truly I agreed today that it’s the religion of pieces
the two religions are worse thing to happen to Africans
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by oluwafeolami(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
malvisguy212:
DAUGHTER OF PERDITION

Is this what your Bible tells you? Because someone doesn’t believe ur way u call her daughter of perdition, ok ooo Gods secretary, na u know oooo. Keep it up shogbo
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
liasmiram2567:

Does the Bible as we have it today,contains100% God words?
he nor go answer you,na to write gamiriganbo nonsense na him sabi
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Sufferingboy(f): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin I go talk now? shocked
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by bmdmix11: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:
This shows the bible is REAL, unlike the most peaceful religion on earth that lacks any archeological evidence

they are leaving evidence daily all around us.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Tales By Moonlight..

Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2021
malvisguy212:
DAUGHTER OF PERDITION
Fanatic Bigoted F@ggot.. angry
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

That's the slang for loan - Lapo, soko loan and other loan shark or what is it called. Can you ever sleep when your breasts are placed on a lantern? Hence the name GBOMULE LANTA

I know ...
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by oluwafeolami(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2021
bobestman:

They are not even up to 1000yrs on this planet they flew into many years back from their own planet. The ignorant Christians will be the one applauding them and that is why they are all decieved. If one tell those ignorants Churchians that they don't understand even 30% of what is written in that their Bible, they will start argueing and bragging about their Religion. The Solar Wizards control their Religions and will do everything to keep them spell bound in their Ignorance.

U Dey mind them? I am a Christian and I’m currently in church typing this but the truth is not all the Bible sotories are real. In fact most of them didn’t happen.

If Noah at over 100 could construct an ark that’s the size of a football pitch, now ask where he got the strength to do all that cos we were told he did it alone.

Also what happened between Malachi and Matthew? Over 100 years between Malachi and Matthew, they should come and tell us what transpired between those years cos people were living then, what religion did they choose and how did they serve God? Are they all in hell now? Most of these guys that come here to type rubbish are just Christian fanatics without due dilligence.

The Bible itself is conflicting at some points but they wouldn’t point it out.

The Bible used Isreal as a case study to surround everything in the Bible, now ask them what happened to other countries then, where were they and did Isreal not have any international ties with other countries?

Just serve God in ur own way. The Bible is not 100% correct, it is full of concocted stories.

But anyways what do I know? Let them keep wallowing in their ignorance.

God is real but the Bible stories negates human reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Martartins(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
If they find gold, will they let us know?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by HarunaWest(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
chiedu7:

Are you aware that Prophet Moses was a Jewish prohpet. Are you aware that he wrote the Holy Torah.. Are you aware that all religions acknowledge him?
Are you aware?

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by oluwafeolami(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
kay29000:

Most of the Bible stories are allegories...they never happened. They were written to help people of the time understand life and the universal laws they can follow. But people take the stories literally.

See God bless you and more wisdom to you sir. It is just a folklore like the normal stories we were told about oduduwa that he descended from the sky bringing with him a maize and hen with sand, we all didn’t believe it cos we knew it’s just a normal story. Now ask them how most stories in d Bible are real.
Somebody went to even with chariot of fire and u believe this crap. If it happened for real then, it simply means God gave them a special grace and y can’t he do that in this generation too?

Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, which means God himself gave jesus a prefential treatment like a VIP reception. After Jesus no one has been recorded to do exactly like that.
Omo Christians wey Dey fanatical no Dey think at all.
Samson used his hand to tear a lion apart lol, forgetting that the teeth of a lion is poisonous.

See make I stop here bro, the Bible was just packaged to make us know how to live a good life and the happenings in d Bible are just stories to confirm that life. Simple as ABC, but they believe it with their life and don’t want to reason.

Thank God for my life, I don break free from their Jagons. I’m a Christian and I believe God and I serve him in my own way by doing good at all times. That’s the way I think my God wants me to serve him

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Krismas(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16300240/bible-archaeologists-mount-sinai-god-moses-commandments/amp/
coolIt is obvious that Israel crossed the Red Sea into SAUDI ARABIA. Most wilderness experience of the Israelites was in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Originalsly: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Sheunma:

Question: Why is it that everything written in religious books about God and his prophets suddenly stopped after humanity developed audio- visual means of record keeping?

When was audio visual means of recording developed? When was Revelations ... the last Book of the Bible written?

@ topic... I never knew about a peak in Egypt was believed to be where Moses received the 10 Commamdments. I've seen this particular peak claimed to be the one because it is scorched .... and scientists to date cannot give a reasonable explanation.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Michaelphils(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Many are skeptical because they have been so brain washed for centuries. In the present time, when one listens to some of the TV Evangelists and reads the New Testament one gets completely different sides of Jesus. Those Evangelists are experts in presenting half the truth about both Jesus and Muhammad. They stress only one side in the most forceful and persuasive way. They raise the slogan "believe in Jesus." But one should have the right to ask, which Jesus?

♦ The one who said "love your enemies", Luke 6:27 or the one that said "But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them"bring them here and slaughter them in my presence", Luke 19:27.

♦ The one who said "Be merciful just as your father is merciful", Luke 6:36, or the one who said "he did not come to give peace on earth, but rather division", Luke 12:51.

♦ The one who said "honor your father and mother", Matthew 15:4, or the one who called his mother "Woman", John 2:4?

♦ The one who said "if someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him", Matthew 5:39, or the one who went to the temple and drove people out and overturned the tables, Matthew 21:12?

♦ The one who said have "peace with one another", Mark 9:50 or the one who said he "did not come to bring peace but a sword", Matthew 10:34?

♦ The one who said "forgive, and you will be forgiven", Luke 6:37, or the one who said "if your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you", Matthew 18:8?

♦ The one who said "bless them that curse you", Matthew 5:44, or the one who said "he who curses father or mother, let him be put to death", Matthew 15:4?

As a Muslim, I understand both sides, because Jesus, like Muhammad, was both merciful when mercy was required and powerful when power was required. God himself has both heavens and hellfire. Yet half the truth Evangelists never failed to present only the merciful side of Jesus and only the powerful side of Muhammad.

I was following you keenly until I decided to open these scriptures you quoted above especially the first scripture.

I just had to stop following when I discovered lies and intentional misconception

Did you even bother to open these scriptures before you copy and pasted it from wherever you got it from.

Do yourself a favor and read the preceding verse to get more understanding.

In the first verse, Jesus was telling a story, a parable.

I didn’t bother reading the rest because I’m sure there’s a lot more ignorant and intentional misconceptions
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by bobestman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
oluwafeolami:

U Dey mind them? I am a Christian and I’m currently in church typing this but the truth is not all the Bible sotories are real. In fact most of them didn’t happen.

If Noah at over 100 could construct an ark that’s the size of a football pitch, now ask where he got the strength to do all that cos we were told he did it alone.

Also what happened between Malachi and Matthew? Over 100 years between Malachi and Matthew, they should come and tell us what transpired between those years cos people were living then, what religion did they choose and how did they serve God? Are they all in hell now? Most of these guys that come here to type rubbish are just Christian fanatics without due dilligence.

The Bible itself is conflicting at some points but they wouldn’t point it out.

The Bible used Isreal as a case study to surround everything in the Bible, now ask them what happened to other countries then, where were they and did Isreal not have any international ties with other countries?

Just serve God in ur own way. The Bible is not 100% correct, it is full of concocted stories.

But anyways what do I know? Let them keep wallowing in their ignorance.

God is real but the Bible stories negates human reasoning.

You are waking up bro
The Scriptures was a pure word of God(as you ppl call Him) but while Israel (the true ppl of the book slept or are punished for their sins, thieves hijacked that scripture and since they didn't properly understand the contents, plagiarized it into Bible. Many things in the New Testament are written by men (the Vatican) to control the ppl of the book who were their slaves then. This is why they often tell them to obey their masters. In your Bible their are allegories, contradictions, lies, truth etc

This will continue untill the ppl of the book are recognized to tell their stories which thieves corrupted into Bible. The ppl will awake up this endtime to teach the world the truth -Isaiah 44:7

All Religion fell a long time ago and are all in error cos what they teach from is full of errors. Untill the truth is revealed, no one can be saved. Their is a time of correction before judgement.

Islam just kill buy the lies in Christianity is very huge. All will be revealed this endtime.
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's because none of that ever happened.
It's easier to sell a lie in those days, than it is now. grin

This one doesn't know anything. You really mean it's not easy to sell a lie now? You are getting more naive by the hour.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Holy tome?
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by nairaman66(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
This silly thread is like saying the presence of the pyramids proves that the Egyptian pantheon is true. Or maybe we should also say that Zeus is real because mount Olympus exists.

Yahweh worshippers, is it not pitiful that your imported god depends on your ridiculous efforts to prove himself?

Personal conclusions is bad for thought process. You concluded without even reading the content of facts depicted on this expository piece.

Believe your thought process, but don’t drag others along who does not align with your myopic reasoning. Stay blessed until you receive the light!

Evidences Below;

SCORCHED MOUTAIN PEAK'

The real holy site, he says, is in the northwestern province of Saudi Arabia and there is strong evidence to prove this.

'SIGNS OF PATH UNDER RED SEA'

In the Book of Exodus Moses holds out his walking stick and God parts the waters and they manage to flee.

MOUNT HOREB SPLIT ROCK

On the path to the suspected Mount Sinai is a towering split rock sitting upon a large hill.

The rock and hill beneath show signs of massive amounts of water erosion — yet this is in an area that receives very little rainfall.

MOSES ALTAR

At Jabal al-Maqla there is an ancient altar site composed of uncut granite stones at the base of the mountain and the remains of what appear to be small, ancient pillars composed of marble beside it just as in the Book of Exodus.

'GOLDEN CALF WORSHIP SITE'

Two more crucial pieces of evidence at this mountain are what is believed to be the Golden Calf worship site and signs of a graveyard.

Chapter 32 of Exodus tells of the Golden Calf incident, where the Israelites make a golden calf, which was an Egyptian god, and worship it while Moses is on Mount Sinai. !!

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by LegitPlug: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't comment on posts but you guys need to stop this negativity you've all been taught.

Do you even know the true history of Islam apart from what you're told and what you read? Do you know how the Quran came to be? I bet if you do you'd turn into an apostle for Christ.

Ibkhaleel01:
Christianity is dead and burried! A false man made cult!

THE NAME:

(a) The name 'Christianity'- Is it really a valid name? If so, where is it recorded? In other words, where is its identity certificate?

(b) Who has given the name? Or, who is the certifying authority?

The name 'Christian' was used for the first time in Antioch, as we read in the Bible: Acts (11:25-26):

�Then departed Barnabas to seek Saul: and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And It came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.�

Who had given this name? Neither God nor Jesus.

We can mention the following points concerning the name 'Christianity':

1. The name does not bear the authority from God or from Jesus.

2. It was given by Jews and Pagans in Antioch (a city in the then Roman Empire), i.e., by foes rather than by friends.

3. The name was given after Jesus had left this world.

4. The name was used derogatorily, as determined by historians.

One may contend, What is there in a name? The name does not matter. This may not be a valid argument, but still for the sake of argument, let us then proceed to look for its meaning.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bible is a history book grin abeg make everyone dey him lane cheesy
Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Kraytur: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sheunma:
Everything that's been said, written or discovered about God has been purely human efforts. No more.

God spoke to individuals, talked from the skies to multitude of people, used people to perform incredible miracles like: splitting of the moon, parting of the red sea, making animals talk,killing first born of Egyptians, flooding the entire earth etc etc. All these were written down by people when there was no other means of keeping records.

Today, we got video cameras. We got powerful audio recorders and photo cameras many times sensitive and powerful than the human eyes.

Question: Why is it that everything written in religious books about God and his prophets suddenly stopped after humanity developed audio- visual means of record keeping?

From fishes to chickens to monkeys to gorillas to human Why did the evolution of man stop

why can’t man return to the moon after all the technology as you said

why don’t we have live footage and actual pictures of the earth instead we have cgi images all over as the real thing

Why is the pentagon and the White House acknowledging that there are aliens

Why did the dinosaurs go extinct and the mammoth

Why didn’t Covid kill in Nigeria as it did In other countries even as careless as we are

Maybe science is lying

Why haven’t you sat down to really think deep

This world as you know it is deep and the truth is right in y’all’s faces but one truth and so many lies surrounding it won’t let you see the truth it’s like weeds over a fruit tree

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by gimakon2(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s] The Bible consists of 66 small books. About 18 of them begin by saying: This is the revelation God gave to so and so… The rest make no claim as to their origin. You have for example the beginning of the book of Jonah which begins by saying: The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Elmitaeh saying… quote and then it continues for two or three pages.

If you compare that to one of the four accounts of the life of Jesus, Luke begins by saying: “many people have written about this man, it seems fitting for me to do so too”. That is all… no claim of saying “ these words were given to me by God here they are for you it is a revelation”, there is no mention of this.

The Bible does not contain self-reference, that is, the word 'Bible' is not in the Bible. Nowhere does the Bible talk about itself. Some scriptures are sometimes pointed to in the Bible, say: Here where it talks about itself, but we have to look closely. 2nd Timothy 3:16 is the favourite which reads: “All scripture is inspired of God” and there are those who would say, here is where the Bible it talks about itself, it says it is inspired of God, all of it. But if you read the whole sentence, you read that this was a letter wrote by Paul to Timothy and the entire sentence says to Timothy: “Since you were a young man you have studied the holy scriptures, all scriptures inspired by God” and so on… When Timothy was a young man the New Testament did not exist, the only thing that stems he was talking about are scriptures – which are only a portion of the Bible - from before that time. It could not have meant the whole Bible.

There is at the end of the Bible a verse which says: “Let anyone who takes away from this book or adds to this book be cursed”. This to is sometimes pointed to me saying: Here is where it sums itself as a whole. But look again and you will see that when it says: Let no one change this book, it is talking about that last book, number 66, the Book of Revelation. It has too, because any reference will tell you that the Book of Revelation was written before certain other parts of the Bible were written. It happens today to be stacked at the end, but there are other parts that came after, so it can not be referring to the entire book.

It is an extreme position held only by some Christian groups that the Bible – in its entirety - cover to cover is the revealed word of God in every word, but they do a clever thing when they mention this, or make this claim. They will say that the Bible in its entirety is the word of God; inerrant (no mistakes) in the original writings. So if you go to the Bible and point out some mistakes that are in it you are going to be told: Those mistakes were not there in the original manuscript, they have crept in so that we see them there today. They are going on problem in that position. There is a verse in the Bible Isaiah 40:8 which in fact is so well known that some Bibles printed it on the inside front cover as an introduction and it says : “ The grass weathers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever”. Here is a claim in the Bible that the word of God will stand forever, it will not be corrupted, it won't be lost. So if today you find a mistake in the Bible you have two choices. Either that promise was false that when God said my word wont fade away, he was mistaken, or the portion which has the mistake in it was not a part of the word of God in the first place, because the promise was that it would be safeguarded, it would not be corrupted.

I have suggested many times that there are mistakes in the Bible and the accusation comes back very quickly: Show me one. Well there are hundreds. If you want to be specific I can mention few. You have for example at 2nd Samuel 10:18 a description of a war fought by David saying that he killed 7000 men and that he also killed 40000 men on horsebacks. In 1st Chronicles 19 it mentions the same episode saying that he killed 70000 men and the 40000 men were not on horsebacks, they were on foot. The point be what is the difference between the pedestrian and not is very fundamental.

Matthew 27:5 says that Judas Iscariot when he died he hung himself. Acts 1 says that no he jumped off a cliff head first. If you study Logic very soon you will come in your course to what they call an “undecidable propositions” or “meaningless sentences” or statements that can not be decided because there is no contextual false. One of the classic examples sited is something called the Effeminites paradox. This man was Cretan and he said “Cretans always lie”, now was that statement true or false? If he was a Cretan and he says that they always lie is he lying? If he is not lying then he is telling the truth then the Cretans don’t always lie ! You see it can not be true and it can not be false, the statement turns back on itself. It is like saying “What I am telling you right now is a lie” would you believe that or not? You see the statement has no true content. It can not be true and it can not be false. If it is true it is always false. If it is false it is also true.

Well in the Bible at Titus 1:12 the writer is Paul and he is talking about the Cretans. He says that one of their own men – a prophet - said “Cretans always lie” and he says that what this man says is true. It is a small mistake, but the point is that it is a human mistake, you don’t find that if you carefully examine the true content of that statement. It can not be a true statement.[/s]

Why not have patience for the last days then we would know who is saying the truth and who isnt?
This is how you want to win adherents for islam? By talking complete shenanigans of a book Mohammed plagarised? shame on you. Your Sheikhs and co re total embarassments if you ask me. Day go.

Bible is a lie , Christianity is false, yet you muslims want to run to Christian Nations to seek jobs as well as good life. shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) by Ibkhaleel01: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
W
gimakon2:

Why not have patience for the last days then we would know who is saying the truth and who isnt?
This is how you want to win adherents for islam? By talking complete shenanigans of a book Mohammed plagarised? shame on you. Your Sheikhs and co re total embarassments if you ask me. Day go.

Bible is a lie , Christianity is false, yet you muslims want to run to Christian Nations to seek jobs as well as good life. shame on you.

They go to work, live, holiday & shop in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar.
While there, they subject themselves completely to Sharia laws & Islamic injunctions that govern these countries.
They even learn Arabic to be able to communicate effectively.
But here in Nigeria that is governed by laws & a constitution that is based on the Christian CANONICAL laws...;
here in Nigeria that uses for all its official documents, schedules & civil observances the GREGORIAN calendar named after Pope Gregory XIII, who issued the papal bull Inter gravissimas in 1582, announcing calendar reforms for all of Catholic Christiandom which gave birth to the Gregorian calendar in use today also called the Western or Christian calendar...;
they want to die whenever they see Arabic inscription on anything. They are so afraid of Islamization & are all running away to the Middle East to escape been Islamized by Buhari.
Odiegwu Really!
Self-deceit & idiotic hypocrisy should indeed have a limit!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.