Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu (45222 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Terrence99:

Whatever you do, don't carry your madness into Rivers. Wike kills Igbos for fun, go and ask Igbos in Oyigbo.
Lol as he killed innocent Obigbos?...Oga when the war start e go affect rivers because Rivers share boundaries with Igbos states in the East and those communities that share boundaries with the East are Igbos and sympathetic to Igbos so what are you saying?...you know now those guys are holding weapons than the time they held nothing...so reason m.
I give you Kanu quote... "we will kill them and they will kill us".

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by obama30: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt .rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com

That's evidence that they are different from terrorist and bandit.

Terrorist and bandits can't give you chance to live.

This are real people to be friendly with and respect

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ifiokjohn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
IJOBA11:
HE IS A FULANI MAN
Leave m
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mybiz234: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:

Kontinuu...premium tears loading grin

Your monicker never appears on threads about murderous activities of bandits in the North.

Is your conscience in agreement with the murder committed by the bandits?
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by juman(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why the igbos leaders allow them to do those nonsense?

Armed robbers posing as freedom fighters.
They stole all the cars o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Brimstone77: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
That you would have shit your pants,does not mean that everyone is a Coward too.. grin
even when he already had his last prayers??

Truly mumu people dey exist..

Brave ni coward co.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Jman06(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
My people have a saying that what an elder sees while sitting down a child cannot see even while standing on an iroko tree.

Anybody who has been reading my comments on this Unknown gunmen problem from inception would have noticed that I consistently warned my people to nip those guys in the bud from onset, but they refused and instead saw me as the enemy.

Now, the chickens have come home to roost! Tell me the offence Dr Chike Akunyili committed to deserve such a gruesome murder from IPOB and ESN He had to be brutally killed in that manner after so many years of service to igboland and without regards to his wonderful late wife who gave her life fighting to create a better society for all of us.

For those of you who have refused to see the glaring disaster that IPOB/ESN represent, all I can say is; continue! Very soon it will get to your turns! ESN/UGM will unleash enough disaster to go round, so don't worry! Keep on the foolery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by amarachi06(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=cybersoldiers post=106365278]

Another Yoruba Muslim fabricated lies.

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.[/quote

I will never believe such nonsense! Anybody can fabricate anything to tag IPOB a terrorist group. After all, MNK must be charged with something.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by kollinz1234(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. Never. 2. The use off force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths, your own people. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, are they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murders doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" button to agree with ur last statement, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well
Kai u are ignorant of what is going on under the carpet.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Edusouls(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
How about ur dad how has he contributed to the struggle? Or is he not old enough to contribute money to it? He should be killed first, idiot
LokoH:
You said
"ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE" ?
No, you are needed to do something jointly with other Igbo elites. If it is an asignment for God they won't come to you, they are not fool.
Any Igbo elite who didn't contribute to this struggle and die by these messangers, did not die an innocent death.
Nobody will be left out of this sanitization
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by kollinz1234(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alexis11:

What is happening is not unexpected.
Northern Muslims also hailed Boko Haram when they started.
what is Boko Haram fighting for? U people are so ridiculous. Is your Nigeria better off? Are the people dying in the north and south west not make re than those dying in the East despite the brouhaha?

The sun shall rise
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by MEGAWATCH: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
easterners hailed them when they started. It will reach all or most igbos resident in d east Las Las. Easterners are relocating to asaba rapidly, cos of this Biafra agitation method of killings/destruction of properties of persons who they adjudge flouts the Monday and Tuesday stay at home. Akinyuli husband is a victim. Painful thing is that as at d time these gunmen were born, he was already a medical doctor. We in South no allow this Biafra thing cos we know it will turn to something else like it is in east. It's not as if we don't wish to break,.

As you are wishing and praying for them, your village in Ekiti, Oyo and Kwara are being run over by bandits.

The latest news about some parts of Lagos concerning kidnapping will impress you too.

Morals of the story: remove the plank in your eyes first before looking at others.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by nick50(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
1. we never supported buhari. Never. 2. The use off force/violence/killings in d east to pursue an ideology is what put southerners off your agitations. We don't wish evil on Ibos,and anyone, hausa,fulani, Yoruba, e t c.. 3.if everything is ok and calm in d east, like u said, can you come out and do business freely on Mondays and Tuesdays? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided, unlike in South where u are free at all times. 4. You are causing harm to yourselves, for example, I heard of deaths in hospital cos of Monday and Tuesday no movement lockdown. Were the deaths not Eastern deaths, your own people. The burnt vehicles on lockdown days, are they not Eastern owned vehicles? Look me in d face and say the Biafra agitators were not d ones who beheaded that hausa man on Monday/Tuesday at nkpor square accompanied by that letter of no Biafra no election, tell me to my face that Biafra killers were not the ones who shot and killed d house of rep politicians driver at nkpor at d campaign train. Tell me to my face that biafra sit at home enforcers were not d ones who murders doc akinyuli on Tuesday. Lastly, I don't hate people. But I wish there could be biafra, but with diplomacy, not confrontation... Yes we in South support Biafra, but not d methods used as vehicle to achieve it.i hit the "like" button to agree with ur last statement, cos I wish all humans, including ibos well
..unfortunately ur opinion doesn't count..those who feel they can oppress n intimidate igbos should travel down to east let's check something..foolishunitybeggers
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by FallenShitHole: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin these ones are rebels not criminals.omo forget!

Like play like play , they go graduate into monsters. Raping, and killing .... should be the order of day.

Thank heaven, Biafra is coming soon. grin grin
TERRORIST, IGBOS HAVE DIFFERENT MENTALITY AND IDEOLOGY. RAPING AND KILLING ARE ONLY HAPPNING IN YOUR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF THE NORTH.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Curious345: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yeah, I just confirmed, it's FAKE NEWS.
socialmediaman:
@mods seun mynd44 lalasticlala There’s no evidence of this post on any of these only 3 pages that show up on Facebook search for Barr Fabian Onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006491074604

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004400206837
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by kkonyeji(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ezemarcel:
We are celebrating 61years......

61 years of PAIN, FRUSTRATION, HUNGER, INSECURITY, NEPOTISM, CORRUPTION & everything bad.

It shall never be well with PMB & his govt, and all those who by their actions made insecurity this bad.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by DuduParaPara: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
socialmediaman:
@mods seun mynd44 lalasticlala There’s no evidence of this post on any of these only 3 pages that show up on Facebook search for Barr Fabian Onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/fabian.onwughalu

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006491074604

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004400206837

I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Complete fake news eminating from the government and then seun and Nairaland have been bullied into sending it to Frontpage without verification.

Which one is source Facebook, but no link?

This post has DSS written all over it
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by kkonyeji(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Guyman02:
This thread has Igbo in it, it will get to page 27, I don't even have anything to contribute, I just want to register my moniker here since the mass killings in Niger state doesn't attract traffic

Don't mind the hypocrites
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Sunday2021: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Any Igbo falling for these local and old antics of the sons of anarchy is not wise.

Igbos are wiser.
if truly igbos are wiser,then I will advise you to go and do your DNA. Judging by your reply you are not wiser at all. So if you say igbos are wiser,then you are not Igbo. You will be surprised if you are a product of Fulanis that rape our women in the farm. But I pray you should not be so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Terrence99: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol as he killed innocent Obigbos?...Oga when the war start e go affect rivers because Rivers share boundaries with Igbos states in the East and those communities that share boundaries with the East are Igbos and sympathetic to Igbos so what are you saying?...you know now those guys are holding weapons than the time they held nothing...so reason m.
I give you Kanu quote... "we will kill them and they will kill us".

Your fathers were armed when they chased them out of Port Harcourt and they abandoned their properties. You are holding weapons but Kanu is held in jail like a dog.
If you think Ipob has as much weapons as militants in Rivers state, no problem. Shebi it is AK 47 you're holding. No wahala. Just carry your madness enter Rivers state and see for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by tinsel: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Igbos are wiser.
Why can you say this? This Barrister is among the lawyers fighting for the freedom of Kanu.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by LionTiger(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pompous jury, You don't suppose to address people as 'your errand boys' They also needs a better life and you're in best position to help them.
2. You withdrew just 20k, spent 6k already, will you give that boy above 10k? I doubt!
3. You're more of bragging about your 'terrorist" car model.
4. How many people were loaded withall the amour you quoted and how did you recognize them all?
Where you formally a militarily?

The only thing I pick here is you are alive.
You can do better.
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by ibechris(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is the effect of bad (chop I chop) govt without considering the poor.

Now,the poor have risen and would do anything to get what they want. This fight is the hardest anyone can fight because it will be like FAAC in Colombia.

Renegotiate this country if not,more rebels are joining these guys.
One country fighting too many wars at a time.
Bokoharam.
Iswap.
Bandits.
Ipod.
Nigeria can never defeat these fighters at all.
Is either u negotiate or u see this country destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by dan2976: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
I thank God for your life...
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by mauchiz: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
This thing is gradually growing into a monster, is not to give people a gun, it is to control it.
How will ipob control UGM?

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Sunday2021: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
And some fools want us to believe that it is their imaginary DSS that are carrying out the killings. The painful part is that some educated fools are supporting these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na useless igbo person dey join IPOB...

Hand go soon reach them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Sunday2021: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mpanyi:
This is bad But we should ask ourselves what made that peaceful organization became violent. Can't we try Gumi advice of dialogue with the bandits with them?
nobody will dialogue with terrorists. ( Bandits, ipob, Boko Haram, Iswap)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by Decryptor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
lekankolade:
FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER WITH THE DREADED UNKNOWN GUN MEN.

By Barr Fabian Onwughalu, former Chairman Ohaneze Lagos Branch on his Facebook page

As I concluded my case at High Court 3 Nnewi, Anambra State today, I drove to the New Spare Parts Market to buy engine oil for my generator. Thereafter, I quickly proceeded to my country home to meet one of my errand boys, Mr. Anayo who had been waiting at the gate since 4pm to see me for some allowance.

After the traffic light junction, I decided to increase my speed to 80 kph, but lo and behold, a black Toyota Rav 4 suddenly appeared behind, trailing me. When I noticed that the car though old despite the model, 2010, had no number plate,I became very curious and suspicious. My first line of thought was that they could be either armed robbers who trailed me from the Access Bank ATM where I withdrew N20,000 out of which I had used 6k and 2k to buy PMS and engine oil respectively or some exuberant youths on alcoholic and drug spree.Whichever was the case, I decided to speed off far away from them since I trusted my turbo charged ride called "Terrorist Kid" new model 2018 model. In a twinkle of an eye I had cruised to 100kph, but the vehicle kept following up with a gap of less than 5 yards. I thought of driving into the Otolo Police Station, but quickly remembered that they had relocated to the CPS due to the fear of the unknown GU end. As I was contemplating what to do,the worst happened. As I slowed down to avoid the potholes at Orizu Petrol Station their car overtook me in a Gestapo style s in a James Bond movie and blocked both my car and an oncoming Range Rover sports 2020 model.
now". I then said my last prayers and asked God to have mercy on me and accept my soul in paradise. One came to me and barked, " Oga Judge, what are you doing to bring Nnamdi KANU out? I told him that I just came back from Abuja last week where I joined his defence team free of charge. He told me to continue and that God will bless me.

While two of them were interrogating the driver of the Range the other two were chanting "no Biafra, no election" while the one who with me told me to go and tell the politicians to stop wasting the lives of innocent youths who throng their meetings as they are ready to blow up any political meeting venue henceforth. After about ten minutes, he retreated to the Range and ordered the driver who introduced himself as a son of Igwe Orizu, Igwe Nnewi and the owner of the petrol station out of the car and returned his two phones to him.

As this was going on another team arrived with a Honda Pilot,forced a mab who was watching the drama afar in his car oblivious of the danger lurking behind him. The second group shouted that they were the backup squad. Meanwhile as their eyes concentrated on the vehicles, I quietly reversed into the Obindu petrol station, left my keys in the ignition and scaled the dwarf fence into the cassava farmland nearby.

They later left with the four cars and the owner of the last car which they commandeered.

THANK GOD THEY DID NOT SEE ANY POLITICAL PARTY INSIGNIA ON ME AND MY CAR. MOREOVER, THEY THOUGHT I WAS A SECURITY AGENT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THEM, BUT WHEN THEY SAW ME IN MY LAWYER'S APPAREL, THEY BECAME FRIENDLY.I AM STILL IN SHOCK AFTER SO MANY HOURS AS MY BP WHICH SHOT UP TO 180 IS YET TO SUBSIDE.

ONLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN INTERVENE ON THIS IMBROGLIO.

Today I confirm that these boys are armed to the teeth as I saw them korokoro wielding AK 49, Machine Guns, Antiaircraft missiles Russian made SMG, LA rifle and pistols. On particular boy of about 30 years who seems to be the leader had the ammunition belt rolled round his body like wrapper with two pistols by his trousers side pockets.

Source : Facebook.com

Story for the gods!

The UGM are not ESN or even Igbos. They are enemies of Ndigbo from the ethnic group known for religious fanaticism and violence who came to the East to wreck havoc.

Ask yourselves this candid question...if these guys are really Igbos, do you think Buhari will be quiet like he is now and not send the Army in droves into the SE to deal with them "in the language they understand?"...or these ones don't have any language??

"If terrorism lasts for more than 48 hours, the Government has a hand in it"--- Late Gen Sani Abacha
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by 77up(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
God save you D law
Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by GetMeRight: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
South East is already gone, just like some states in the northern region

1 Like

Re: Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu by raphy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is so shocking and some of there members are here defending there atrocities..

What a country..

Let this man just run for his life as they will come back to him if they don't see improvement in what he said

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling / CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.