Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law (25561 Views)

Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
Foolish Biden.
You must think the Texas law forbids abortion. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Kingrefreshed: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

SOURCE

Abortion should be only under some circumstances
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by BabaIbo: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
This man is the only leader/president that can compete with the one here in dullness.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Starzo: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
CUMIN:
Religious nutss always want to control other people decision. Only women should decide what they should do with their body.

So much for freedom in America.
and do you know that about 49% of adult females in America are against abortion??

6 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by dhardline(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Before you abort make sure you get consent from the baby you are about to abort. A legally binding document signed by him/her.

12 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You must think the Texas law forbids abortion. Smh.

I hate that weak funny guy called sleepy Joe.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Lightorder: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but .....
.. you still love abortion, right ?
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by bishop4life(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
CUMIN:
Religious nutss always want to control other people decision. Only women should decide what they should do with their body.

It's not only the religious that value life.

Women decides what to do with their body? Who gets to decide for the feotus?

11 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by ume1000: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
CUMIN:

na only egg they form pikin?

Abi the pikin no get the right to live

7 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Commentor: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This is their biggest problem right now, while we're still struggling to get steady power supply and security.

Yes, they invented electrical technology while we were mastering pounded yam techniques.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lesbiconverter: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
jcross19:
Biden is the bubu of America!!!.
He's worse. He's a pedo presido
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
There are many ways to prevent pregnancy
Mowoe:
People who do not support abortion(pro-lifers) only care about a baby before it's born; after you give birth they'll tell you to 'carry your cross,' and ask you why you'd give birth to a baby you cannot take care of.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lesbiconverter: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
CUMIN:

It's not about religion. The survival of mankind's sanity is at stake when we decide to murder our offspring before they even taste life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
VenExchange:
Say no to abortion. One girl just died after abortion ( 18) years ( 6 months belle

Babe u too fine
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Anyways the thing would backfire, the solution is not banning abortion but teaching men to learn to rule their little head
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by ofiko123(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but .....

God does not in anyway support or legalise abortion from what I know..

3 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
emmnprince:

. . . Good you "offed" the mic there grin

But that your "but" tells of a heart that is ready to compromise when situation demand.
I have modified it.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
UDUJ:

Complete it
I've modified
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

SOURCE

When Texas made a law permitting Texans to own guns without license, I didn't see Biden asking d courts to stop d law sighting the need to reduce criminality

3 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by Gnas1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mother and Murder are homonyms, abi?
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Better to abort than to bring irresponsible souls to the world.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by bilulu(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I don't support abortion but if I find out that the man is not willing to take up the responsibility, I would abort.

Cases of robbery, raping and other social vices done are done by children whose dad rejected their pregnancy.
then open your legs responsibly... don't be opening it anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly state how my comment is trolling?
You quoted to comment on the topic.. Fine, that was ok.

You then quoted me to ask questions about responsibility.

My views shouldn't be your concern. Comment on the thread and leave my views alone.

Seun please do something
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You quoted to comment on the topic.. Fine, that was ok.

You then quoted me to ask questions about responsibility.

My views shouldn't be your concern. Comment on the thread and leave my views alone.

Seun please do something

What law has been broken that u are reporting? What exactly do u want Seun to do?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by UDUJ(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I 100% fully agree with you on the bold faced. Nice one.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

What law has been broken that u are reporting? What exactly do u want Seun to do?
I want you to stop quoting me on any thread on this forum. I dislike you and your mentions piss me off.
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u kindly report every other person who has quoted u as trolls? What are u going to about my quoting u?
Your own case is different. My views have never for once go inline with yours reason I dislike you. You should dislike me too and let's avoid each other. Bye
Re: Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law by linearity: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Starzo:

and do you know that about 49% of adult females in America are against abortion??

Please, do you care about citing your source?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/06/about-six-in-ten-americans-say-abortion-should-be-legal-in-all-or-most-cases/

Clearly from above, the overwhelming majority thinks, it should be legal with 62% female adults.

The problem with the Texas law is not that, it bans abortion after six weeks....It is the fact that the law was so crafted to evade accountability by State, State Officials, etc...They completely out-sourced the enforcement of the law to Citizens, normally it is the State that enforces the laws they pass, this way if anyone wants to sue, you know who to sue.

If the Texas Legislators were so confident about this law, they would have been bold to also deputize State to enforce it, just like they do in everyother laws they have written.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Daniel Arap Moi Is Dead, Aged 95 / Ukrainian Forces Recapture Trostyanets, Poltavka And Malyniv From Russian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.