Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background (5397 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by Naijanascam: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha..... They use generators too and queue for petrol and water so let's focus on the issue so you don't bring low self esteem into the issue. That's how they misrepresent nations they don't like so get use to it or resist it like citizens of other nations do.

In same country where cnn is showing you generators, most folks in Lagos have not used their generators in years. That's the part of Nigeria's story CNN would not tell you and if they do, they will still report it with a slant. That's why some of our folks in diaspora thinks everyone is suffering in Nigeria and as a way to cope with their guilt as being inferior in their foreign nations, some of them think they can talk down on their people within Nigeria who,perhaps, are making more progress, money and making tremendous success rebuilding what some of them spoilt ,abandoned and ran away from.

I have been enjoying uninterrupted light now for months and this is what CNN would not even believe. They live in the past by thinking that they can tell our story in few seconds and pictures.
You gave them your permission to make you inferior. CNN has reported the conditions we patriotic Nigerian gave Twitter. That's an assignment for them. They should get to work and do the needful. We need those jobs, physical office in Nigeria, registration and taxes from Twitter ASAP.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

Then what's the meaning of these pictures?

Generators are used in places like construction sites, camps in the mountains and other areas of emergency

1 Like

Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by Winters23: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
meccuno:
can you honestly say that you have not used generator this week

I never said Nigerians don't use generator, my post is about the way cnn deviated from twitter ban into something else

grin
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by Shellsploit: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bodmum:
you are just a stupid antelope.

Antelope shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by LionTiger(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
How very convenient sir. Please kindly indulge me, if I am wrong, even if you are not a Nigerian, are you a citizen of UK or US sir? UK and US are not better than Nigeria. There are many places in Lagos and Nigeria with far better living conditions than some places in those countries same way there are some places in those countries better than some places in Nigeria.

I never mentioned that CNN is in UK and just a random search online will show you how Americans queue for fuel.

The UK story being bandied is that there are no truck drivers abi, and you believe it? Please go and read since when long the drivers have left and how come their country does not have citizens with the skill to dominate such a strategic sector like we do in Nigeria (we don't have Ghanaians or other Africans dominating such a strategic sector in Nigeria yet you don't see anything wrong with the UK? ) , why the drivers left and why even now the UK is switching back on its earlier abandoned coal power stations and power retailers declaring bankruptcy .

To most of you folks, you wake up daily feeling they are superior because they and CNN told you so. For a country claiming to have colonized other countries suddenly citing the excuse of difficulty to replace drivers who have left for months now and you believe them is naive sir. They are in a soup. It is way much deeper and even US has been minting USD as if the world will end tomorrow! That's why Russia and China are calling their bluffs.

I know it's too late to redeem most of you to feel the pride in your nationality but CNN will not tell the story of my country. In life,it's what you focus on that expands. If there's generator, it doesn't tell the whole story and it's a big fat lie that the energy crisis in the UK is caused by paucity of drivers. It is systemic failure and very soon ,they will run out of excuses as the winter sets in.
While EU is confronting their own reality and bracing up for it , the UK is lying on top drivers.

I love the manner and facts in/of your presentation.
Why the polite insult?
Anyway you can choose to glue up with your present Nigeria.
How happy are you wakening up to negative reports on daily basis?
The system of governance makes the differences.
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha..... They use generators too and queue for petrol and water so let's focus on the issue so you don't bring low self esteem into the issue. That's how they misrepresent nations they don't like so get use to it or resist it like citizens of other nations do.

In same country where cnn is showing you generators, most folks in Lagos have not used their generators in years. That's the part of Nigeria's story CNN would not tell you and if they do, they will still report it with a slant. That's why some of our folks in diaspora thinks everyone is suffering in Nigeria and as a way to cope with their guilt as being inferior in their foreign nations, some of them think they can talk down on their people within Nigeria who,perhaps, are making more progress, money and making tremendous success rebuilding what some of them spoilt ,abandoned and ran away from.

I have been enjoying uninterrupted light now for months and this is what CNN would not even believe. They live in the past by thinking that they can tell our story in few seconds and pictures.
You gave them your permission to make you inferior. CNN has reported the conditions we patriotic Nigerian gave Twitter. That's an assignment for them. They should get to work and do the needful. We need those jobs, physical office in Nigeria, registration and taxes from Twitter ASAP.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Pathetic.

That is a once in a lifetime thing.

It's an anomaly not a regular occurrence over there.

I am sure you have masturbatedd to that news as an excuse for your pathetic leaders.
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
I believe CNN is showing the condition of Nigeria on its independence day

Celebrating independence when you are dependent on generator (which you don't produce) for electricity
. Even China wey dey do the Generator get power outage tongue

This kind news you no go ever see am for Nairaland because we too like to glorified foreign countries like say dem no get any problem and dem perfect tongue tongue tongue

Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by CSTRR: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
How can anybody that was breast fed think that insufficient truck drivers in the UK is a plus to Nigeria?

Their standard of living is so high that the citizens don't want to drive trucks, unlike in Nigeria where PhD holders are driving dangote trucks.

How somebody on nairaland now used that as a positive for Nigeria is very funny.
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by Nadaken: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nackdemall:
. Even China wey dey do the Generator get power outage tongue

This kind news you no go ever see am for Nairaland because we too like to glorified foreign countries like say dem no get any problem and dem perfect tongue tongue tongue
Ok now take this slowly

Using generator no be crime that's why it's created

But you should use it for emergency

Developed nations use it during emergency but nigeria uses it 365 days for survival

As am talking now na gen I dey on year in year out
Re: CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background by LongBig(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Winters23:
CNN doing their thing as usual, always finding a way to paint Africa bad by any means

What does twitter ban have to do with a generator?

grin

Pls kindly check your email.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix) / Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.