Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa (3071 Views)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / UK Truck Driver Application / Latest Job Openings Fresh Graduates Can Apply For. Two Are From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Height2: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning to you brothers and sisters. I urgently need your help on how one can apply for the UK Foreign Truck Drivers Visa recently announced by the UK government and how one can easily go about it. Please.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Sleyk: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked Baba so you want japa abi? ... grin grin grin grin
Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Height2: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Sleyk:
shocked shocked shocked Baba so you want japa abi? ... grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked lol
Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Nukilia: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Go and drive trucks in Maiduguri grin

Soldiers already doing the job in UK

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Chuukwudi(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
I doubt if Nigerians would qualify. The UK driving standard is one of the highest in the world. If you go to the UK, you’ll just realise that you do not know how to drive.

Moreso, they drive on the left hand side of the road, the gear is on the left hand. Too many road signs and road markings.

I think they are looking for people in the EU .

7 Likes

Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Miky91: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2021
I saw the news on CNN.. it's only for EU citizens only...
Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Height2: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Miky91:
I saw the news on CNN.. it's only for EU citizens only...

Thank you
Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Height2: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Chuukwudi:
I doubt if Nigerians would qualify. The UK driving standard is one of the highest in the world. If you go to the UK, you’ll just realise that you do not know how to drive.

Moreso, they drive on the left hand side of the road, the gear is on the left hand. Too many road signs and road markings.

I think they are looking for people in the EU .

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Ojey1234: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Height2:
Good morning to you brothers and sisters. I urgently need your help on how one can apply for the UK Foreign Truck Drivers Visa recently announced by the UK government and how one can easily go about it. Please.

Go UK embassy and varify
Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Generalwoodz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
My dear Op , you're qualified to apply if you are an EU citizen...Or if you graduated from Enugu University (EU) don't loss hope and kindly give it a try... EU is EU!

7 Likes

Re: How You Can Apply For The UK Truck Driver Visa by Noshitboi(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Generalwoodz:
My dear Op , you're qualified to apply if you are an EU citizen...Or if you graduated from Enugu University (EU) don't loss hope and kindly give it a try... EU is EU!
I swear even with road signs and google maps, you will not make heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. / APPLY IMMEDIATELY / How Much Does Fidelity Bank Pay Their OND Staff???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.