Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331537 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Urgently in need of a Finance Officer in Telecom Dealership. Candidate should live around Ajah, Lagos. Preferably female, she should hold a first degree in either Accounting or Finance. She should have, at least, 1 year post NYSC, experience. Interested candidates should forward CVs to seguno@data-integrated.com. Employment is immediate.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dear All,

Please note that urgent and authentic vacancies will appear here in addition to sharing HR experience and information. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sonssyo: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Been away for too long. Weldone yemmight boss
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
yemmight:
Dear All,

Please note that urgent and authentic vacancies will appear here in addition to sharing HR experience and information. Thanks.

Pls sir in case you come across hr internship.... Am available for such post.... Tnk u n God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2017
aileru:

Pls sir in case you come across hr internship.... Am available for such post.... Tnk u n God bless

Noted
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2017
sonssyo:
Been away for too long. Weldone yemmight boss

Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by pejublack: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello Guys,

Please has anyone written Phri and SHRM very recently? Please I would like to buy your study pack as I want to prepare for both exams.

This is very urgent please. I will appreciate your swift responses.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by gorgeousphunmee: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hello Professionals,
Please I urgently need a sample of appraisal template for an advertising company.
I was given a task to come up with one but will appreciate input from here.
Kindly reach me on: gorgeousdiva2014@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by damipluto: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hello guys, please I need a HR internship job in Lagos. I'm a graduate (Psychology). doyinjulius@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by firstworld: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Call me. I have both - 08149565133
pejublack:
Hello Guys,

Please has anyone written Phri and SHRM very recently? Please I would like to buy your study pack as I want to prepare for both exams.

This is very urgent please. I will appreciate your swift responses.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
An FMCG company in Nigeria is in need of an "HR Analyst" for immediate employment.

Position: HR Analyst
Report to: Head of HR

Requirements:
The ideal candidate is expected to have
2-3years experience in the same capacity
Advanced Excel skill and other MS office tools
Analytical in approach
Practical knowledge in Payroll management, Employment law, HR process and compliance are essential

Salary Range: Between 70 - 100k

N:B Only candidate who meet the requirements should apply

Application should be sent to hrteam.nigeria@thegbfoods.com
Using the above position as subject of the mail.
Application closes on Friday, 8th September 2017.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Are you a smart, technology-savvy male graduate who is interested in a pre-NYSC internship in a HR-oriented role?

Kindly send a short essay, stating why you would be the ideal intern to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com and attach a copy of your CV. The subject of your mail should be HR Intern.

Please note that Bachelor degree holders who are awaiting NYSC posting and who reside on Lagos Mainland are preferred.

Deadline is September 5th, 2017.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by iyaegin: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
yemmight:

I honestly do not understand this your brief. However, You can use your annual leave for in lieu of notice of your resignation. If you want to observe the annual leave, you must serve them for the mandatory in lieu of notice. If you are willing to forfeit some certain entitlement as a result of the new job, you are free to do so.

this is what i mean, i start my annual leave on the 15th of september for 20 work days maybe ending 15th October for example. i then tender my resignation letter on the 17th of September with maybe 14th october as effective date.
can i resume with the new company by say 4th October having already tendered my resignation with the old company especially if i have completed all handover processes.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Toyolad(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
yemmight po
st=59989138:

Are you a smart, technology-savvy male graduate who is interested in a pre-NYSC internship in a HR-oriented role?

Kindly send a short essay, stating why you would be the ideal intern to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com and attach a copy of your CV. The subject of your mail should be HR Intern.

Please note that Bachelor degree holders who are awaiting NYSC posting and who reside on Lagos Mainland are preferred.

Deadline is September 5th, 2017.

Good day Mr Yemmight. I'm a first class student of Philosophy, OAU and currently in my final semester. I'm passionate about Human Resource Management, my passion is backed up with actions as I have undergone two trainings on HR management and one on Project Management for which I have certificates.

I'll like to be mentored by you, to get words of advice from you and to get help from you as regards internship placement as I'll be available to work in Lagos or any other state in the southwest zone of the country come February 2018.

I believe I possess the personal qualities to excel, the relevant knowledge to pursue a career in HR, hope to add to my skillset and to gain relevant experience in the field as soon as available.

Hope to get a favourable response from you sir. Thanks. My email: Toyolad@Gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by betaessays: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by punchyy(f): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Hello All,

I am a mass communication graduate with a second class upper, and I am seeking for a HR internship position in Port harcourt . Please kindly assist.Thanks.

Cc: yemmight
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Calling for applications for the following positions in a facility management company.

Facility Coordinators - Lagos and Ibadan.
Electricians - Lagos and Ibadan.
AC Technicians - Lagos
Plumbers - Lagos
Pool Attendant - Lagos

Apply to hr@provastltd.com.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

In July I resigned my job to seek opportunities in the HR profession which has always been a penchant. Having done various courses to develop myself, I feel it is time to move on & go for what I desired. Some colleagues queried, they thought it was a wrong move due to the recession, lack of available jobs & my fit in the organization.
I worked as though I own the organization; I never let the fatigue get to me, innovated ways to perform my duties, worked across the board, &volunteered when needed, all these I did because that is who I am, I am my job & I ensure I get my task done just right, as at when due & go the extra when needed.

I am open to Internships or entry-level positions. I am analytical & critical in problem solving. My insatiable thirst to learn & develop led me to acquire skills in financial modelling, valuation, & professional ethics. My drive for HR is to concurrently see organisations attain goals through its human capital & the human capital attain its own goals through the realisation of organizational goals. I hope someone, somewhere, sometime would read this, understand my passion & give me an opportunity.

Any insight will be deeply valued & kindly share, someone, somewhere, sometime in your connection might just be willing. For reasons known to us all I would not be putting my contact here. I would be glad to contact you at your request.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by nsineamos: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
I study Accounting but I wish take CIPM Exams, am I qualify since I don't have any basic knowledge on HR job?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
nsineamos:
I study Accounting but I wish take CIPM Exams, am I qualify since I don't have any basic knowledge on HR job?

yes you are. visit the CIPM website for all the info you need
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Sociologie(m): 12:49am On Sep 25, 2017
i need hr intern job in lag or Abj...please post or send me a pm..thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ascapella(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hi, good afternoon. Please could anyone suggest a really good study centre for cipm classes. I need to start from intermediate II. Any ideas please?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Loteda: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good afternoon all,

I hope to register for Feb 2018 diet. I have an Msc in Psychology. I don't mind if anyone could assist with info on how to go about this, Study packs/Past questions and a reliable Study centre on the mainland in Lagos.

Would also appreciate info about HR Intern job placements.
my mail - loteda2007@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by DeeJay3(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2017
[You can start by apply for admission as a student member. After getting your admission letter, you can proceed to pay the acceptance fee online. The examination application for February 2018 will commence this week as I learnt from their office. You can register Recore Study center at Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. It's one of the top ten CIPM study centers. I hope you find this helpful. quote author=Loteda post=60977554]Good afternoon all,

I hope to register for Feb 2018 diet. I have an Msc in Psychology. I don't mind if anyone could assist with info on how to go about this, Study packs/Past questions and a reliable Study centre on the mainland in Lagos.

Would also appreciate info about HR Intern job placements.
my mail - loteda2007@gmail.com

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2017
An Office Assistant is currently needed in a law firm for immediate employment. The person should be able to read and write very well and must possess at least SSCE. Applicants around Lekki, Ikate and Agungi only. Salary between 20 and 25k. If you know anyone, please recommend this to them. Send CV with 'Office Assistant' as Subject to gresyndale.legal@gmail.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 5th October 2017.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2017
ascapella:
Hi, good afternoon. Please could anyone suggest a really good study centre for cipm classes. I need to start from intermediate II. Any ideas please?

Where is your location?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
spenca:
Dear Nairalanders,

In July I resigned my job to seek opportunities in the HR profession which has always been a penchant. Having done various courses to develop myself, I feel it is time to move on & go for what I desired. Some colleagues queried, they thought it was a wrong move due to the recession, lack of available jobs & my fit in the organization.
I worked as though I own the organization; I never let the fatigue get to me, innovated ways to perform my duties, worked across the board, &volunteered when needed, all these I did because that is who I am, I am my job & I ensure I get my task done just right, as at when due & go the extra when needed.

I am open to Internships or entry-level positions. I am analytical & critical in problem solving. My insatiable thirst to learn & develop led me to acquire skills in financial modelling, valuation, & professional ethics. My drive for HR is to concurrently see organisations attain goals through its human capital & the human capital attain its own goals through the realisation of organizational goals. I hope someone, somewhere, sometime would read this, understand my passion & give me an opportunity.

Any insight will be deeply valued & kindly share, someone, somewhere, sometime in your connection might just be willing. For reasons known to us all I would not be putting my contact here. I would be glad to contact you at your request.

I will send some e-mail addresses to you and you really need to express yourself just this way. Don't worry, you will get there.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Morning professionals. Looking for a male/female OND for a front desk Assistant to start off immediately. Salary 50k. Requirement/skill-Communication, good customer care, eloquent and fluent, ms office tools,telephone etiquette. Location is Mainland. If u know anyone who meets this req, pls send Cv to philsi_jay@yahoo.com.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
yemmight:

I will send some e-mail addresses to you and you really need to express yourself just this way. Don't worry, you will get there.

Thank you very much sir. I will do just that. Amin

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oxbloodpolish(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guys August diet results are out.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oxbloodpolish(f): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Human Resources Volunteer Opportunity - Reference No: HRV09

Dear Professional,

·         Are you a smart, proactive and intelligent graduate?

·         Can you work with minimal supervision and under pressure, yet deliver value?

·         Do you live in close proximity to Lekki?

·         Have you been seeking opportunities to break into the HR profession?

·         Are you proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc?

If yes, there is an amazing HR Volunteer opportunity for you in a winning HR consulting firm.

What you stand to gain: Hands-on experience in core HR processes.

Does this opportunity interest you? Send your CV to peopleexpert@gmail.com, stating the reference number as the subject. No Job experience is required.

www.kendorconsulting.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.