Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel (41430 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by donnie(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
airsaylongcome:

It's actually Pharmakeio

All the same Pharmakeia= Pharmacy= witchcraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
New world order agenda pastors. #WAKEUP wolf in sheep clothing

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by plaetton: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Daddy wa.

You and other god of Men demonized the vaccine and made us believe it was the mark of the beast. But now, you want to take the mark of the beast to enable you preach the gospel of God.

If this doesn't make sense to an insane me, I wonder how much of a two-tongued sell-out sane people will see you as.
Don't mind these pulpit pimps.
Scientifically formulated cures for illnesses are bad PR for these Snake Oil Salesmen and fake miracle hawkers . That's why they demonize vaccines.

Skydaddy, once agian, for the millionth time, is helpless against dangerous viruses.

Now , Daddy GO wants to stay alive, but rather than be honest about it, is dishonestly pushing the narrative that he is only doing for Christ.

The sheer dishonestly and shamelessness of these Men OF Guile( MOG) makes me wanna throw up.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol.... All of a sudden the vaccine no be the mark of the beast again grin grin.

/
He received the vaccine a long time ago.

But gullible followers are free to believe whatever.

/

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Prophetdoctor(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Covid-19 vaccine has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The number would only be given on the RIGHT HAND AND FOREHEAD when the saints are raptured to be with the Lord and the man of sin is revealed. Anybody connecting the vaccine with mark of the beast is foolish. I enjoy divine health and wouldn't have need for the vaccine, but for the sake of my travellings, I've taken it.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by ofiko123(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
uptimum123:
Nonsense talk

What do you know??
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by jozyl007(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jezzzz... All this men are scammers, guys let's hustle well to beat them cos they are the best for now in scamming

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by olaolutreasure(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
sharpwriter:

After rapture abi? Go back to the book of Revelation and read it well.
I've read it over and over again
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by sharpwriter(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
olaolutreasure:

I've read it over and over again
Then focus on what the scriptures says, not the lies/ignorance told from the pulpit that have survived generations since the advent of the mother church.

Find the chapters where it was said : "and power was given him to overcome the saints."

Also find the chapter where it was written : "here is the patience of the saints."

Read the chapters ; if still you got nothing there after reading keenly, then I can't help you again.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by chaloskyx: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
WHEN WOULD YOU GUYS REALISE THESE PASTORS ARE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI YOU THINK THEY ARE GODS MESSANGERS THEIR JOB IS TO CONTROL THEIR MEMBERS THROUGH THE GOSPEL WHICH IS ALL MADE UP BY THE WAY TO KEEP PEOPLE ESPECIALLY AFRICANS DOCILE AND UNABLE TO MAKE INDEPENDENT DECISIONS OR CHALLENGE AUTHORITY. RELIGION IS A TOOL FOR CONTROL YOU SEE THAT YOU 2ND COMING NONSENSE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL THATS WHY THE SO CALLED COLONIALISTS THAT BROUGHT RELIGION ARE WASTING RESOURCES LOOKING FOR ALIENS AND OTHER LIFE FORMS RATHER THAN INVESTING IN LOOKING FOR GOD. AFRICANS UNA BE MUMU
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Angeldemon: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
THIS IS DISSAPOINTING. He should know better
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by yalik: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2021

27,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Price - 13,000

See Price on Jumia

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by cybertron88: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
g4everybody:

Oga stop these lies. In Uk, u can't even move around if u aren't vaccinated talkless of entering stadium. Same with other part of Europe. Stop fooling yourself
Oga shut up and stick to what u know. No club in d EPL has more than 6 vacinated players and they travel everywhere to play football. Broaden ur horizontal before coming online to.spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Ayoefa: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pastorprenual fraudsters all over the land.. grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by xcesspaschal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Imagine a vaccine so good that u force people to take it.... something is still untold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Druss(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
adebwalex:

I personally encourages one of their member but he was claiming it as if is the mark of the beast. I have tag him on what Daddy GO said about taking it..

Probably the person dey fear injection.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Druss(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Don't Believe God's Servant will say this.

My Admonishment to all without any Apologies is Do not look on anyone no matter the Title, Position or post.

Truly , these are Very Last of the Last days. If you are Watching, Praying and Trusting in GOD, you will be Deceived.

Your Salvation and Eternity is a Personal Matter.

I will Never take the Jab. The Jab Carries the Prophecy of the Nark of the Beast.
I will Rather Die than take the Jab.

What does salvation and eternity have to do with taking a vaccine for a disease. You are afraid that someone will stick a nano item inside you?

Go and read the book of Ecclesiastes. Meditate on it.

If you don't want to take the jab no wahala. However to not take it because you think it is the mark of the beast. Have all the other portions occured in Revelations occured? Who at this moment is the charismatic world leader driving this?

PS your third paragraph get as it be. One will be deceived?

That your sentence about death dey make me laugh. Have you almost met him before?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by MOGPman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-i-will-receive-covid-19-vaccine-adeboye/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geoeFufdO2A
This man shares the same ideology with the Antichrist clamouring for One-world religion, one-world government and one-world currency, thus revealing his real identity lately. A Wolf in a sheep's clothing he is!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
CondemnBattery:
shocked
I just wonder what will happen when it's time for the mark of the beast?

Are we also going to compromise because of the gospel? Or stand firm and work according to God's s word in Revelations

This is a salient question. This precedent will make it excusable for people to receive the mark, to enable them "preach the gospel", among other things.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by MOGPman(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
mrkings84:
Daddy Daddy

I greet u sir
We have only one daddy in heaven, His name is THE WORD OF GOD!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
obailala:
Did he say the vaccine was mark of the beast?

No but he said God told him the vaccine would never work for Covid.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
heykims:

I don't think Adeboye ever labelled Covid vaccines as Mark of the beast. But that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome ehen, those ones..... Make I no talk.

Both of them never called it mark of the beast. Be careful to not pass wrong info.

Oyedepo said it's inspired by demonic operations

Oyakhilome said it's the foundation for it later. Vaccination would be used for population control and gene editing.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by fyneguy: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

If you were truly a Bible student, you would have known better than equate the Mark of the Beast to a simple vaccine! As if this is the first time vaccines are being rolled out for humanity.

This is the first mRNA jab. Others are never like this!

Stop calling it "a simple vaccine". Even on Pfizer's website it's called an OS.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
fyneguy:

No but he said God told him the vaccine would never work for Covid.
Provide the evidence
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Evidenx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you think you can disobey Jesus thinking you are doing it for the sake of the gospel,you lie.
Jesus has warn us before now not to take the vaccine,whoever takes it is going straight to hell fire.. No two ways about it.
You don't disobey to obey, rather YOU OBEY TO BE SAVED.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Druss:

Don't worry. Don't take the vaccine. I know someone who thought like you. He and his wife took ill and were admitted. His wife is dead. She died with him being unable to call out for help for her due to issues with his throat from the illness. You can guess his mental state at the moment. We have had to persuade him that life is still worth living.

Lies.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Maestro21: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pray for Men of God. Many of them are under pressure and are responding from their flesh.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by kennyamusan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol.... All of a sudden the vaccine no be the mark of the beast again grin grin.

���������� .... But y ?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Benrosaria(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-i-will-receive-covid-19-vaccine-adeboye/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geoeFufdO2A

Now the worldwide rccg dumb intiation has begun, he is the leader others will follow. Covid isn’t the plan, the vaccine shot is the bullseye �
Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by donnie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Seun where is my post? I was second to comment. Has Nairaland now officially become another propaganda tool? Let us know so that we can make the necessary adjustments.

Is daddy G.O. now that powerful?

Donnie:
Did we not say so?
Of course for your Go-SPELL sake.
These folks don't know what time it is.

Witchcraft => Greek: Pharmakeia = Pharmacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel by Erastuslove: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sadly, IT IS LIKE SAYING YOU WANT TO TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST TO ENABLE YOU PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND...... IF YOU DONT TRAVEL AREE THERE NO OTHER PASTOR'S IN THOSE COUNTRIES?

YOUR EXCUSE WILL KILL THE FAITH OF ALL YOUR MEMBERS ..
. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos / I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.