Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Prayer For Ipob And ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Ipob And ESN (841 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by allthingsgood: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Many igbos are supporting ipob and ESN because they have been sold a lie. They have been completely brainwashed by evil manipulators who only seek to cover their selfish objectives with hateful propaganda and lies.

So my prayer for those of u who have refused to come out of this scam called Biafra is that both you and your loved ones will meet with IPOB and ESN. When they are done with u, the rest of us will read it on nairaland political section. Iseh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Emergingnation(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:
[s]Many igbos are supporting ipob and ESN because they have been sold a lie. They have been completely brainwashed by evil manipulators who only seek to cover their selfish objectives with hateful propaganda and lies.

So my prayer for those of u who have refused to come out of this scam called Biafra is that both you and your loved ones will meet with IPOB and ESN. When they are done with u, the rest of us will read it on nairaland political section. Iseh!![/s]
Unity beggars spewing trashed as usual..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Amen.

If those that killed chike Akunyili are fulani and DSS, then they are free. But if they are part of IPOB or Biafra agitation, let the family members of all IPOB members and supporters on Nairaland die the same way Chike Akunyili died.

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by allthingsgood: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

Nobody is begging u dear. My prayer is that all igbos are booted put of Nigeria back to the east. Let them go and live in their Biafra with IPOB and ESN. Good riddance to bad rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Emergingnation(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:
Amen.

If those that killed chike Akunyili are fulani and DSS, then they are free. But if they are part of IPOB or Biafra agitation, let the family members of all IPOB members and supporters on Nairaland die the same way Chike Akunyili died.
If his murder was sponsored by the Fulani government to blackmail IPOB/ESN ! Your generation will end the way he was killed...

Chief unity begging stunts...

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
If his murder was sponsored by the Fulani government to blackmail IPOB/ESN ! Your generation will end the way he was killed...

Chief unity begging stunts...

Ok. But if it was part of IPOB plan for Anambra your family members will meet the same before this year ends.

ISEE.

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by dlondonbadboy: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:
Amen.

I didn’t see you laying any curse on your Fulani brothers...May God deliver us from slavery
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by loveth360(f): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:
Many igbos are supporting ipob and ESN because they have been sold a lie. They have been completely brainwashed by evil manipulators who only seek to cover their selfish objectives with hateful propaganda and lies.

So my prayer for those of u who have refused to come out of this scam called Biafra is that both you and your loved ones will meet with IPOB and ESN. When they are done with u, the rest of us will read it on nairaland political section. Iseh!!
But can you say it without crying...

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

I didn’t see you laying any curse on your Fulani brothers...May God deliver us from slavery

Why are you worried? Shebi its fulani that killed Akunyili.

Are you afraid that a member of your family will be killed the same way if its IPOB ?

If you are sure its fulani, you have nothing to worry about. But if it turns out to be IPOB, Before this year ends, a member of your family will be a victim.

ISEE

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by immortal2: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:

Rubbish. Our women were unable to farm because of 14 year old Fulani carrying AK47 given to him by the FG. ESN came and put a stop to that. Is that not the reason why the FG is killing out youths?

A coward dies a thousand times. Ndigbo can withstand these guys ten times. If our jealous neighbours and the two-face forked tongue slys did not provided support, we will defeat them.

The people causing the big for nothing ethnic groups problems are not more than 4miilion. their population is on CIA world fact books.
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortal2:

Rubbish. Our women were unable to farm because of 14 year old Fulani carrying AK47 given to him by the FG. ESN came and put a stop to that. Is that not the reason why the FG is killing out youths?

A coward dies a thousand times. Ndigbo can withstand these guys ten times. If our jealous neighbours and the two-face forked tongue slys did not provided support, we will defeat them.

The people causing the big for nothing ethnic groups problems are not more than 4miilion. their population is on CIA world fact books.

But your so called ESN never prevented q single operation.

Were these ones caught protecting the bush?

https://www.facebook.com/889381184422688/posts/4485111441516293/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

Why are they not killing yoruba youths doing the same work in Amotekun?

Its because Nnamdi Kanu wants them to be killed. So that gullible Igbo's will keep making donations.

Look at what happens when they are killed fighting for an imaginary country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbTvtmo4R0U

Kanu raised them to be slaughtered to increase funding for his business.

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by dlondonbadboy: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:

Why are you worried? Shebi its fulani that killed Akunyili.

Are you afraid that a member of your family will be killed the same way if its IPOB ?

If you are sure its fulani, you have nothing to worry about. But if it turns out to be IPOB, Before this year ends, a member of your family will be a victim

ISEE

Fulani herdsmen are a problem to this nation. Which kind people be these ones? Very heartless set of humans.. No value for human lives at all. All those who support these killers would not only reap what they sow, their family members would all burn in hell
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and no 146 on the globsl corruption index

Yeah I can see why people would be jumping at the opportunity to remain part of the monumental failure called Nigeria!
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and no 146 on the globsl corruption index

Yeah I can see why people would be jumping at the opportunity to remain part of the monumental failure called Nigeria!

That is why Nnamdi Kanu dropped out of school in Nigeria. Now he travel to UK that is not the poverty capital of the world and he was still poor. Could not attend university.

At age 45, no investment home and abroad, till he started the Biafran Business that igbos are contributing money for. And destroying igbo youths.

A failure home and Abroad. Will u still blame fulani for his failure in life?

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Brimstone77: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:

these people below didn't support ipob or Biafra...

You senseless zombies should try another tactics because this particular one you're using is no longer functional...

Anybody that supports Biafra is brain washed but anybody that supports you zoo is patriotic...

Ndi iberibe!!

Below is the embodiment of your Nigeria... should we also pray you meet this same fate?

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Brimstone77: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:
Amen.

since you support one Nigeria may your life and that of your entire generation and family end this way

AMEN

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Rexwalters1: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
You are more like a Slave begging his Master for freedom? Who is stopping you from going anywhere, or who are you waiting for to pursue you from Nigeria?
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Rexwalters1: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
since you support one Nigeria may your life and that of your entire generation and family end this way

AMEN
Why are you ranting? No ones fault your parents gave birth to you in Nigeria.
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Rexwalters1: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
these people below didn't support ipob or Biafra...

You senseless zombies should try another tactics because this particular one you're using is no longer functional...

Anybody that supports Biafra is brain washed but anybody that supports you zoo is patriotic...

Ndi iberibe!!

Below is the embodiment of your Nigeria... should we also pray you meet this same fate?
So because Criminals killed people, may they Rest In Peace you want Nigeria to be divided? Even after the Hutsi’s murdered over a million Tutsis, Rwanda is still one? Stop wasting your time.
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Brimstone77: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
So because Criminals killed people, may they Rest In Peace you want Nigeria to be divided? Even after the Hutsi’s murdered over a million Tutsis, Rwanda is still one? Stop wasting your time.
so because Tutsis were slaughtered in Rwanda and still remain one we should all stay calm to be slaughtered by blood thirst terrorists??

Jezz what kind of people do we have down here..
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Brimstone77: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Why are you ranting? No ones fault your parents gave birth to you in Nigeria.
that's why I will do everything humanly possible to make sure the zoo is divided because bi don't want my children to say same thing to me..
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by Bighead9: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
allthingsgood:

All big AMEN to your prayers

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
You guys should go and give this your member another oat, it seems his eyes are opening.

Watch him

https://www.facebook.com/109766564722453/videos/1652434278299598/

grin grin grin
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by allthingsgood: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

So why are u still here. Relocate to cameroun or somalia. We don't need haters in naija
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by ablejesus26(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
It's obvious that some people are using ipob to turn Igboland into what the NE is suffering from for their personal gainings,but ofcus failure is sure for both ipob and their sponsors.
Bcus I wonder how a group that claims to be fighting for anyone will be doing things that can cause the declaration of a State of Emergency.
Ipob no do reach osisikankwu their madness get dose.

This will pass very soon
Igboland will win.
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by allthingsgood: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortal2:

Keep swallowing lies and hate. U obviously don't live in the east. 90% of those murdered by ESN are igbos. If FGN wants to kill u, u won't be here blabbing. Go and ask residents of odi.
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by ablejesus26(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ndi Anambra hope you can now see the importance of sticking to the existing profiles as Democrats than empowering the agenda of an occutic group of brainwashed thugs and cultist and hardened criminals,with their onye oshi London scammer who has zero positive impact on Igboland,not even a primary school,a Londoner for that matter �.
Come out en mass and vote for Prof Soludo,it's better to stick with the demon you know,than a group that possess so much uncertainties wrapped in it's destructive agenda.
Say no to ipob Taliban wannabe.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by ashawoKGB: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:
But can you say it without crying...
Let us start by hailing the mother of our Supleme Leader , TV Savior of our Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Let us greet his minion .Emma Powerful

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/06/ipob-claims-responsibility-for-attack-on-amaechi-in-spain/

*I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, ipob – Reno Omokri*

And watch IPOB defend and form attachment to this guys whenever the fools vomit what favours IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/6533167/posterity-these-men-most-vociferous#101291377.

Watch them support Reno after he insulted their Lord and Savior

https://www.nairaland.com/6767068/reno-omokri-lands-new-york#106082756

They even begged Ewedu Yoruba for unity and presidential ticket

https://www.nairaland.com/6776124/2023-nigerians-now-beat-drums/2#106285469

They attcked Afonja again
https://www.nairaland.com/5835423/scam-statistics-nbs

They threaten all

https://www.nairaland.com/6781993/independence-day-celebration-mubi-adamawa/1#106365828

Blaming " foolish herdsmen" for killing Igbos but destroying herdsmen source of livelihood.

Ewedu eaters are not prostitutes like Igbos for instance as referenced by KANU

Drug dealers who killed people in a church
https://www.nairaland.com/6769037/nigerian-arrested-india-cocaine-trafficking#106115625

https://www.nairaland.com/4193142/gang-leader-ozubulu-church-attack

Cownu even blamed Igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/3972669/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-ozubulu-catholic#59235241

See their mud house

https://www.nairaland.com/4161807/meet-people-anambra-east-west#62148271

See megacity

https://www.nairaland.com/1880271/aba-city-ruins
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by richmond500: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:

Ok. But if it was part of IPOB plan for Anambra your family members will meet the same before this year ends.

ISEE.
This isn't right na.

Do u want to finish his family grin
Re: My Prayer For Ipob And ESN by udele1: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
richmond500:
This isn't right na.

Do u want to finish his family grin

They must experience it.

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Should Negotiate With Ipob Now.. / 10 Reasons Why Tinubu/osibanjo Quest For Presidency Will Fail / Crisis: Adeleke’s Faction Suspends Osun PDP ‘acting Chairman’, Wale Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.