Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School (1580 Views)

Dont Even Advice Ur Enemy To Teach In A Private Sch / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lastchild: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
what's the easiest subject to teach in the secondary school, like, someone who has never taught before, which subject can he easily navigate himself through by picking a notebook

arts subjects preferably
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by chatinent: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Closing Time.

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by illicit(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
None
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by OlawaleBammie: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
I tink its mathematics and/or Technical drawing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by iamtardey: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Let's do and go home abeg
chatinent:
Closing Time.
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by iamtardey: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Let's do and go home abeg lol

Me I don't want to go home and I don't want to stay in school
chatinent:
Closing Time.
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by chatinent: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
Let's do and go home abeg lol

Me I don't want to go home and I don't want to stay in school

Swears.
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Akporo1234: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
It has to be your local language. For me, it's Yoruba.
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
English Language
Government

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lilvicky68(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
For me any calculative subject is easy ..

Too much read read dey tire me
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by iamyemiakins(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Civic Education

Just be giving them notes with small explanation, shikena! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Adeesther56(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
English govt civic textile. Yoruba,crs
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by benuejosh: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Social studies. I don't know if that is what it is still being called. Abi is it Civic Education.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Omakraid(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Home Economics
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by sorextee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Economics
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Whois(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
For me government, economics and civic education. Easiest Subject or the compilation is an individual thing
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Nicklaus619(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Well am an economist thus, I could teach economics to SS1 student to 400L university with ease

Mostly thee calculating part, but apart from being economist, I could easily teach, Government, Commerce and biology with ease too, love those subjects cool
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by THUNDAR(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teach what you know. What did he/she study in school? Teaching is very effective if it comes out of experience
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by tolugar: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
lastchild:
what's the easiest subject to teach in the secondary school, like, someone who has never taught before, which subject can he easily navigate himself through by picking a notebook

arts subjects preferably

HPE

Just buy canvas, whistle and joggers

The rest is history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Thermodynamics(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mathematics, no stress, no long note. I thought it during my NYSC, it was as if I was doing nothing.
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Jazzman01: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Further mathematics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Mastakija(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
tolugar:

HPE

Just buy canvas, whistle and joggers

The rest is history
PHE boss
Those days that subject they always give me joy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lastchild: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
i just wish this topic will get more comments or even hit Frontpage

plz how do I get attention of the mod on this section?
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Fakbrown: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Handwriting
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by HillaryNelo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
4 me o civic geography and biology
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by SUPERPACK: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Mathematics. Why? It is the most dreaded subject to students especially in the rural areas, they student won't even ask you questions at all, they will be like Uncle do make go jare gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lastchild: 4:33am On Oct 03, 2021
HillaryNelo:
4 me o civic geography and biology
This civic you people are mentioning is very new to me, plz is it junior class subject or senior?
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by HillaryNelo(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2021
lastchild:
This civic you people are mentioning is very new to me, plz is it junior class subject or senior?
junior and senior sec sch it seems u went 2 sch in the 80s
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lastchild: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
HillaryNelo:
junior and senior sec sch it seems u went 2 sch in the 80s
Lol
i finished secondary school in 2003
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by Abdullah36(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Religious knowledge
For a starter, I think is the easiest
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by HillaryNelo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
lastchild:
Lol
i finished secondary school in 2003
I thought so, good day sir by the way
Re: What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School by lastchild: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
HillaryNelo:
I thought so, good day sir by the way
Lol
good day

(1) (Reply)

When Meal Ticket Was Still Twenty-five Kobo In UI (picture) / Esso Exxonmobil Scholarship (masters Level) Aptitude Test Format? / Hnd Distinction N Bsc 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.