Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) (42583 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by cablenews: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWimAC26O10

I’m healthy, just undergoing therapy, Tinubu tells northern lawmakers

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, says he is healthy but only undergoing physiotherapy in London.

Tinubu said this while addressing members of the House of Representatives northern caucus that visited him in London on Friday.

The former governor, who has been in the United Kingdom for the last three months since undergoing knee surgery, however, said he was undergoing physiotherapy which he described as “gruesome”.

Addressing the gathering, Tinubu who was dressed in kaftan and a red cap said, “Because of God and people like you, I am well. It is just the physio (physiotherapy) that is gruesome.”

Since his departure, Tinubu’s London home has become a Mecca of sorts as he has been visited by the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhar (retd.); Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila; Governors Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun), Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos), Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), and Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti).

His prolonged stay abroad has, however, drawn criticism from a section of Nigerians who believe he ought to have stayed in the country to receive treatment.

Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, said should Tinubu become President in 2023, he would continue Buhari’s tradition of seeking treatment abroad at the expense of taxpayers.

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ekanx27(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Werey don dey lobby. E go shock am

By the way, who is crediting me for the FTC. It's my first time. Please support the ministry with likes and share first.

251 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by TarOrfeeek: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
By all means necessary let Bola Tinube become the President of Nigeria.

It's like the suffering of the past 8 years is not enough for Yoruba people.

They think suffering use to select tribe or religion.

Even me if I can, I'll vote BAT.
I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Bola146(f): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Only God knows who will be alive till that time, and who will be in those positions.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nadaken: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Abiola had more meetings with the northern elites

Infact ibb and abacha where his buddies

When it was time to give him the language he understands the north didn't spare him

Same tinubu was in those meetings

154 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
ekanx27:
The Werey don dey lobby. E go shock am
Like una shock General Muhammad Buhari abi?

You go dey alright las las

BAT 2023.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Bethcomm: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It seems the suffering and untold hardships is not enough already.
I suggest we elect a dinosaur, since the youths don't want to wake up.

I want us to suffer another 8 years, but this time I'll know that I was part of the decision to suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Did I just hear one of them say Mr. President, see you soon?

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu!

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Codepain: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:
Did I just hear one of them say Mr. President, see you soon?
Your ears are working well.
That was said loud and clear

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ChangetheChange: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Racoon(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
You are healthy but undergoing therapy.So you can have therapy without any underlying illness? See the lying Nigerian politicians? This is the next castrophe hoping to continue the suffering of a nation of 200M people.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Someone just addressed him as Mr President

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mr president, see you soon.

So many people go cry tonight.

I won't mention ipob sha cheesy

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yoruba tell you they are suffering.
TarOrfeeek:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Even someone said see you soon mr president. cheesy[left][/left]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by LegendHero(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Codepain:

Your ears are working well.
That was said loud and clear

That’s solid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by adebenson155: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
In as much as I dont want you to run for president ..

because I see you as a king-maker

I can never hide my love for you..

Akanbi omo olodo ide...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
What is Tinubu still looking for, for Christ sake

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Who you dey lie give ?

With your emaciated body, heroin infested teeth and froggy eyes ?

Nigga go have some rest abeg, we tired of you old harlots in the political sphere.

You ought to be playing with your grandkids not power tussling !!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dead man walking

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by benuejosh: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jagaban why you've been away, IPOB turned Anambra to Afghanistan

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by enyiinne(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Well, if the masses fail to call the bluff of these rogue politicians by voting against any candidate(s) imposed on them in the 2023 elections, then they haven't learnt their lesssons.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by kerry57: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
B4 nko? Will he ever come to say that he is sick. To these politicians power comes first before anything even their health.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
OK but no disturb our future with ur greedy ambition

That mumu wey say Mr president see you soon is mad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by pennywys(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
cheesy

If you like hard like Zuma Rock you will never make it to Aso Rock

Our God will never deliver us to you satan

That stupid man wey say Mr President see you son make thunder fire him before 2023

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
And what are they to do with this update?..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by TheAviator: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
cablenews:

https://punchng.com/im-healthy-just-undergoing-therapy-tinubu-tells-northern-lawmakers/?amp

One of them said, "Mr President see you soon," and Tinubu responded, "thank you."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by Walex124(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
cablenews:

Baba god dey with you, "JAGABAN.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by dapolaw(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Someone just said MR president see you soon.

It's done and dusted.

Jagaban 2023.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video) by miniziter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Did I hear Mr President see you soon?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Worries In Sanwo-olu’s Camp As Tinubu’s Cabals, APC Consider Replacement / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.