Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

House Husband Or A Career Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Husband Or A Career Man? (1292 Views)

My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story / “Tacha’s Bumbum Is Bigger Than Your Whole Career" - Man Tells Zlatan, He Replies / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Husband Or A Career Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes, ladies. This one is for you. Which do you prefer and why? Or would you rather stay solo and avoid man troubles all together? Let's hear your thoughts.
Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yes, ladies. This one is for you. Which do you prefer and why? Or would you rather stay solo and avoid man troubles all together? Let's hear your thoughts.
career man, I'm all for traditional roles abeg. i wanna be a trophy wife tongue

i don't dream of labour

3 Likes

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

career man, I'm all for traditional roles abeg. i wanna be a trophy wife tongue

i don't dream of labour

I see. You're the type that doesn't like stress. So he'll have to balance his work and home duties then, since you're a trophy kind that just wanna relax and be taken kiarof. wink

3 Likes

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I see. You're the type that doesn't like stress. So he'll have to balance his work and home duties then, since you're a trophy kind that just wanna relax and be taken kiarof. wink
I don't mind

1 Like

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by lilvicky68(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
This thread has been lonely and starved since it's creation..

If we help you ladies now and answer they will say.. nairaland men has hijacked the thread..
Instead of thanking us.. grin

10 Likes

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I see you getting married to a prophet, I see you assisting in his ministry with your big nyash and dancing skills, I see the spirit possessing you, I see you prophesying.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by lilvicky68(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see you getting married to a prophet, I see you assisting in his ministry with your big nyash and dancing skills, I see the spirit possessing you, I see you prophesying.

This I have seen.
At least with your prophecy she has hope of big yansh..

Hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Magnoliaa, ìdí ọpẹ́ rẹ dà? cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by paschal47(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
wink
Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I need your help

It's an emergency

It's getting worse

Someone wanted to help me with 30000 naira today but the person changed his mind because of the accusations.
I need you to help me to stop those people from accusing me
Re: House Husband Or A Career Man? by BigJoe19: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dry as usual undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Time To Use A Condom / My Worst Day As A Young G / Pic: Never Saw That Coming...Waooo...just Waoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.