Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Liquorose Is Beautiful But Not Smart At All” – Former Housemate Beatrice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Is Beautiful But Not Smart At All” – Former Housemate Beatrice (767 Views)

BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liquorose Is Beautiful But Not Smart At All” – Former Housemate Beatrice by Asonaija: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija Season 6 roommate Beatrice has said that her colleague Liquorose is not smart.

A video interviewing Beatrice after she was kicked out of the Big Brother House appeared on the Internet. In the video, the model describes the dancer as a beautiful, unintelligent woman who wants people to feel like she is smart.

In her words:

“If she comes out I’ll still tell her that, Liquorose is a fine girl, but you know when someone is not that smart but want people to feel like they are smart. Yes we have people like that they are not smart but they want people to feel like they are smart, that’s Liquorose”. She said.

https://www.asonaija.com/bbnaija-liquorose-is-beautiful-but-not-smart-at-all-former-housemate-beatrice-video/

(1) (Reply)

2021 Top 10 Richest Bbnaija Housemates Revealed. / Rihanna Tells Tems She Is Of Igbo Heritage / Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed — Reality TV Star, Ike Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.