Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! (1869 Views)

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by udele1: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by dlondonbadboy: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
paramakina202:

See what his former deputy have to say about him abi you know him more than Uche Mefor?

I’m not aware Uche mefor said this, even if he did, I’d still choose Kanu any day anytime. We don’t take some people seriously, Uche mefor might fall into that category. You don’t expect sane people to take some one like FFk seriously or someone like elrifia.. Those idiots can say anything about anyone at anytime and return to their vomit 2seconds later.

Kanu is Godsent, after him there shall be no other. An Ohamadike only comes once in a lifetime.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
I was wondering how long it would take before udele landed here to continue his putrefying business of scavenging. cheesy
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

I’m not aware Uche mefor said this, even if he did, I’d still choose Kanu any day anytime. We don’t take some people seriously, Uche mefor might fall into that category. You don’t expect sane people to take some one like FFk seriously or someone like elrifia.. Those idiots can say anything about anyone at anytime and return to their vomit 2seconds later.

Kanu is Godsent, after him there shall be no other. An Ohamadike only comes once in a lifetime.

Uche Mefor is a man of integrity to compare with MNK.
I lifted that picture from BBC NEWS IGBO and it is in audio also from the interview he granted to them.
Believe MNK and he will lead you to death.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by dlondonbadboy: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
paramakina202:

I lifted that picture from BBC NEWS IGBO and it is in audio also from the interview he granted to them.

The oppressors always love people they can bend. Kanu is unbendable, unshakable and unbreakable. Even bond, he is still causing trouble to the agents of darkness in the zoo.

The zoo is cornered. Biafra is the only thing holding this zoo together, Biafra would walk out and the zoo would fall. We no dey do again.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
paramakina202:

In liberation struggle, what really counts is followership.

I tend to see Kanu and Mefor like the Robert Mugabe and Joshua Nkomo of our time.

Take a look at them here.

Kanu/Mugabe is more agile, smart, clever, and "militant"

Mefor/Nkomo is a "union or labor" kind of leader.

In the end Kanu/Mugabe gained the upper hand.

Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
onumadu:

In liberation struggle, what really counts is followership.

I tend to see Kanu and Mefor like the Robert Mugabe and Joshua Nkomo of our time.

Take a look at them here.

Kanu/Mugabe is more agile, smart, clever, and "militant"

Mefor/Nkomo is a "union or labor" kind of leader.

In the end Kanu/Mugabe gained the upper hand.

We are discussing the character of the man that promised his followers he will restore Biafra.

Please we need answers to this few questions.

Copied from Charles Ogbu FB page.

How do they hope to achieve Biafra?
Is it through Armed Struggle or through the Political Process? Throughout history, is there a record of a people that has ever succeeded in secessionist quest without the buy-in of their elected politicians and other leaders whose legitimacy the world recognises?
You see, the above questions are as necessary as they are deserving of very honest and dispassionate answers if Ala-Igbo and Ndigbo intend to salvage themselves from the savagery of the numerous savages threatening to doom that noble ancestry.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by after4: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
I know sey I go see you here, jobless 30k BMC zombie

paramakina202:
So Idi Amin and Sani Abacha and other notorious men hated around the world are all truth tellers.

I hate MNK for his lies and deceptions and propaganda.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by after4: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
If we give you answer to your question how will it matter as you and the writer are very irrelevant to the issue of biafra. You be Fulani and he is an otellectual,two useless nonentities

paramakina202:

We are discussing the character of the man that promised his followers he will restore Biafra.

Is it through Armed Struggle or through the Political Process? Throughout history, is there a record of a people that has ever succeeded in secessionist quest without the buy-in of their elected politicians and other leaders whose legitimacy the world recognises?
You see, the above questions are as necessary as they are deserving of very honest and dispassionate answers if Ala-Igbo and Ndigbo intend to salvage themselves from the savagery of the numerous savages threatening to doom that noble ancestry.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by zombieHUNTER: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
onumadu:

If you know Nigeria well and how persons in military and paramilitary professions are trained, you would equally question whether the man in Aso rock is a retired Major General of the Nigerian army.
Even ordinary Youth Service sef put a healthy dose of patriotism in Nigerian graduates talk less of the Nigeria army.
If you have attended Youth service camp you will understand what I'm saying here.
It is not only Kanu that is questioning whether the man in Aso rock is Buhari.
No product of the Nigerian army would allow the country to be conquered by foreign jihadists even if they are his own religious or ethnic group.
Something is seriously wrong, but only courageous truth seekers can see it.

That thing you quoted is an illiterate Black forehead uncircumcised terrorist zombie..

You are wasting your time...

Nolefledum is a product of cow and a fulani goat
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:
If we give you answer to your question how will it matter as you and the writer are very irrelevant to the issue of biafra. You be Fulani and he is an otellectual,two useless nonentities

Simply say you have no answer to give and you can't even ask the scammer who gave you promise to restore Biafra such an important question.
Non of you have been to say this is how we plan to achieve our aim just be killing and killing and sit at home and sit at home..Zömbies.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:
I know sey I go see you here, jobless 30k BMC zombie

How did you know that?
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by dlondonbadboy: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
paramakina202:

How did you know that?

Oh, you are a BMc?
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Oh, you are a BMc?

Oh,you are ESN terrorist?
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by after4: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
When did you become so important that ipob should give you their plan? Ipob don't have time for 30k zombies like you

paramakina202:

Simply say you have no answer to give and you can't even ask the scammer who gave you promise to restore Biafra such an important question.
Non of you have been to say this is how we plan to achieve our aim just be killing and killing and sit at home and sit at home..Zömbies.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:
When did you become so important that ipob should give you their plan? Ipob don't have time for 30k zombies like you

You have no plans except to cause chaos and anarchy and killings in ala Igbo.
Igbos are bloody jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by after4: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Even if ipob has no plan, you are irrelevant to to them

paramakina202:

You have no plans except to cause chaos and anarchy and killings in ala Igbo.
Igbos are bloody jokers
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by Rexwalters1: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Is buhari not better of dead? See how he is messing up Nigeria.. Plunging Nigerians into hardship and suffering. Is a dead man not better than him?
Almijiri Charity they say begins @ home, how did the President in Abuja stop your Governor & Local Government from performing for you? what has your home state done for you, or are you from Katsina State?
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by Rexwalters1: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:

Irrelevant to decentralized bunch of Miscreants disturbing the peace of the South East?
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:

You that is relevant go and bring the elusive Biafra na grin
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by theTranscriber: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
like he did to ikenmba... ffk and igbo women ..he knows how to eat good food.
and dump them...cheesy
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
paramakina202:

Okay let me answer you:

Keep in mind that we are talking about TRUTH here.
How would we know the answer to your question when referendum has been foreclosed as a no go area?
How do you know who the people support? Didn't you see free people cheering UGM in an Onitsha suburb?
Can you honestly say that since new Biafra agitation started with Uwazurike, and then taken over by Kanu, that before 2019 it has been violent?
How did "armed struggle" start?
If Fulani terrorists weren't killing and raping Igbo women in Igboland, could Kanu have formed ESN? Who would he have recruited?
Did you take time to watch the video of the first ESN outing? Didn't you see Ijaw, Ibibio, and other non-Igbo who spoke in that video?
For years, the Fulani terrorist herdsmen carried on their terrorist trade undisturbed, with Igbo and other politicians from the east playing dead and carrying on as if nothing was happening.
As I write this, has the governor of Anambra state signed anti-open grazing law, despite threats posed by herdsmen?
How many of Igbo and Eastern political leaders have come out forcefully to defend their people against these herdsmen?
They were all elected, right?
How do you even defend your people against ARMED invaders bent on seizing your land?

So, the people should stand by and do nothing because their leaders have been compromised?

Do you even wonder why IPOB is saying that there would be no more elections in the east?
Do you know that Prof Akintoye and Tony Nnadi of NINAS agree that elections should not be held under the 1999 constitution, that a new constitution must be agreed before any future elections?

I took time to go this detailed because there are others who may not know that all these things I said actually happened before now that "unknown gun men" issue took over the discussion.

Let us always be honest at least to ourselves.
People like Charles Ogbu would prefer that we do nothing and pray that we don't get sacked from our ancestral lands.

Now you have your answer! cool
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by Bastard1stborn: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
I wan knack
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
after4:
Nwokem, Igbo nation would NEVER allow a situation whereby illiterates and never-do-wells seize the opinion leadership space.
Not gonna happen!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is an INTELLECTUAL, a very well educated man, and prides himself in the virtues of good education.
He is intellectually sound, and that is why he ALWAYS invites people to DEBATE him, confident that he would hold his grounds and acquit himself excellently.
Some of you people who claim to love him actually hate what he represents -INTELLECTUALISM - which is SOUND EDUCATION and KNOWLEDGE DRIVEN OPINION FORMATION.
Kanu would be very embarrassed that his supposed followers lack basic education and discernment.
Jee guo akwukwo osiso! cheesy
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by paramakina202: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
onumadu:

Okay let me answer you:

Keep in mind that we are talking about TRUTH here.
How would we know the answer to your question when referendum has been foreclosed as a no go area?
How do you know who the people support? Didn't you see free people cheering UGM in an Onitsha suburb?
Can you honestly say that since new Biafra agitation started with Uwazurike, and then taken over by Kanu, that before 2019 it has been violent?
How did "armed struggle" start?
If Fulani terrorists weren't killing and raping Igbo women in Igboland, could Kanu have formed ESN? Who would he have recruited?
Did you take time to watch the video of the first ESN outing? Didn't you see Ijaw, Ibibio, and other non-Igbo who spoke in that video?
For years, the Fulani terrorist herdsmen carried on their terrorist trade undisturbed, with Igbo and other politicians from the east playing dead and carrying on as if nothing was happening.
As I write this, has the governor of Anambra state signed anti-open grazing law, despite threats posed by herdsmen?
How many of Igbo and Eastern political leaders have come out forcefully to defend their people against these herdsmen?
They were all elected, right?
How do you even defend your people against ARMED invaders bent on seizing your land?

So, the people should stand by and do nothing because their leaders have been compromised?

Do you even wonder why IPOB is saying that there would be no more elections in the east?
Do you know that Prof Akintoye and Tony Nnadi of NINAS agree that elections should not be held under the 1999 constitution, that a new constitution must be agreed before any future elections?

I took time to go this detailed because there are others who may not know that all these things I said actually happened before now that "unknown gun men" issue took over the discussion.

Let us always be honest at least to ourselves.
People like Charles Ogbu would prefer that we do nothing and pray that we don't get sacked from our ancestral lands.

Now you have your answer! cool

You tried in your effort to provide some answers to the questions but........ There was no clear answer on how Biafra will be achieved.
About election boycott.......It will make sense if the whole South join in boycotting upcoming elections but.........If only SE go ahead and boycott any election we shall be shooting ourselves in the foot.Election boycott is more effective when political parties are involved.
Nor matter how we look at it,why is UGM/ESN killing more Igbo than the Fulani herdsmen they were created to fight?
Since the formation of ESN southeast have become a killing field,why?
Fulani killer herdsmen were killing in the bush but now our streets are nolonger safe,ESN has not solve security problem in Igboland rather they made it worse that is the reality.ESN is turning our homeland into another Northeast that is why people like me are concerned.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by Coldie(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
onumadu:
Keep in mind that Plato was born around 423 BC.
Therefore this finding is more than 2000 years old and can be said to be as old as modern human civilization.
Which truth has Nnamdi Kanu ever spoken?

I thought he told us Trump was his friend and will give them Biafra that made ipob do so many Trump rally, did it happen? NO

He told us Netanyahu was his ally, he even fraudulently converted to Jewish religion to get his attention, if u go to the east u will see so many Igbos with Israeli flag, has Israel ever endorsed them? NO

He told all of you that Buhari is dead, that the person in Aso Rock is jibril from Sudan, was it true? NO

Nnamdi Kanu always knew Biafra was unachievable, he was just fighting it to fulfill all righteousness so that tomorrow just as he has been arrested he will tell his followers the reason why he didn’t get the Biafra he promised them was because he was arrested

1 Like

Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 1:13am On Oct 03, 2021
paramakina202:

You tried in your effort to provide some answers to the questions but........ There was no clear answer on how Biafra will be achieved.
About election boycott.......It will make sense if the whole South join in boycotting upcoming elections but.........If only SE go ahead and boycott any election we shall be shooting ourselves in the foot.Election boycott is more effective when political parties are involved.
Nor matter how we look at it,why is UGM/ESN killing more Igbo than the Fulani herdsmen they were created to fight?
Since the formation of ESN southeast have become a killing field,why?
Fulani killer herdsmen were killing in the bush but now our streets are nolonger safe,ESN has not solve security problem in Igboland rather they made it worse that is the reality.ESN is turning our homeland into another Northeast that is why people like me are concerned.

About election boycott, you have to pose that question to Kanu, but I understand that the main idea is that past elections never produced true leaders of our people. That is why nobody is speaking for our people at the center except Abaribe.
The issue is lack of trust in the Nigerian system, and IPOB is not alone in that. NINAS is also of similar view.
And, according to this line of thought, what use is the election of another Obiano in Anambra who can't even pass a simple anti-open grazing law?
As for UGM, my educated guess is that ESN is NOT UGM.
Just a GUESS.
We have seen a lot of ESN videos where they were basically harassing away herdsmen in South East and South south, in some instances they shot cows, but never seen where they killed any herdsmen.
I watched one of those videos about somewhere in Delta state, and another about Enugu state.
UGM on the other hand appears, to me, like another Biafran group that has not come out yet to declare themselves.
Both groups may or may not be affiliated.
UGM appears not interested in publicity, because all their videos have been recorded and published by third parties -bystanders and people who witnessed their actions, not they themselves.
The UGM group appears to kill both Igbo and non-Igbo who they perceive as standing in the way of their goal.
IPOB was threatening earlier this week to send the ESN after the UGM. Let's pray that doesn't happen because then your fears will happen for real.
Don't rule out Fulani terrorists who late Dr Mailafia warned that are planning to do things in the urban areas of south east.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Coldie:

Which truth has Nnamdi Kanu ever spoken?

I thought he told us Trump was his friend and will give them Biafra that made ipob do so many Trump rally, did it happen? NO

He told us Netanyahu was his ally, he even fraudulently converted to Jewish religion to get his attention, if u go to the east u will see so many Igbos with Israeli flag, has Israel ever endorsed them? NO

He told all of you that Buhari is dead, that the person in Aso Rock is jibril from Sudan, was it true? NO

Nnamdi Kanu always knew Biafra was unachievable, he was just fighting it to fulfill all righteousness so that tomorrow just as he has been arrested he will tell his followers the reason why he didn’t get the Biafra he promised them was because he was arrested

You raised A LOT of issues which are genuine.
The problem though is that there is a difference between willful deceit/willful ignorance, and judgment error.
I might see you as my friend, but you may be looking at me as a clueless mumu. cheesy
Bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked, who would know it except God?
Kanu may have been deceived by people he trusted.
Someone might be very honest, but still wrong about true situation of things, owing to lack of detailed information.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by Coldie(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2021
onumadu:

You raised A LOT of issues which are genuine.
The problem though is that there is a difference between willful deceit/willful ignorance, and judgment error.
I might see you as my friend, but you may be looking at me as a clueless mumu. cheesy
Bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked, who would know it except God?
Kanu may have been deceived by people he trusted.
Someone might be very honest, but still wrong about true situation of things, owing to lack of detailed information.
Kanu was not deceived by people he trusted, it was him that deceived others with his childish struggle full of lies and deceit.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by onumadu: 2:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Coldie:

Kanu was not deceived by people he trusted, it was him that deceived others with his childish struggle full of lies and deceit.

If Kanu's goal was to get rich by deceiving people, do you think he would have since not sold out?
Do you know the amount of money doled out to mere riff raffs in Nigeria who posed zero threat to Nigeria?
Even ordinary politicians share hundreds of millions of Naira, just to attract people with electoral clout.
If you say that you don't know that Kanu is the most influential easterner even before his "arrest", then you really have a lot to learn.
Kanu had ZERO reason for putting himself under threat except for his genuine belief in the cause of Biafra.
People who accuse him of deceit know better, but jealousy would not allow them to acknowledge this truth.
One former PDP chairman mentioned it in a recent interview that for Kanu to command millions of people from inside detention is stuff of wonders.
Let's be honest please. If Kanu wanted to be bought today, money is not the problem.
Re: Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! by optionalY09: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Nobody hates Nnamdi Kanu, who pays the piper dictates the tune, some of them are just hungry. If they had a changes they’ll be hugging and Kissing Maxi behind, Nnamdi Kanu is another savior. Write that on your bedroom wall see the blessings.

I will divide this country before 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sister About To Divorce Her Husband - Ijelespeaks / How Is The Desert North More Populated Than The Tropical South? / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.