Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 (29924 Views)

BBNaija Ex-Housemates Receive Smartphones From OPPO (Photos) / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by blaque7: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Na next year we go hear all d things wey happen this year. grin
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Shezzman: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Go and pray for sense
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

Guys can I pay 30k for Hookup girl? I am a social study teacher earning 50k per month. Can I pay 30k. She said she will stay overnight.

She is a University student. She looks fresh and is my spec.

Note that I am loaded cuz I just collected my last month salary and she said she will treat me well

More than 40k in my account

What shall I do?

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by hopewealth: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

Guys can I pay 30k for Hookup girl? I am a social study teacher earning 50k per month. Can I pay 30k. She said she will stay overnight.

Note that I am loaded cuz I just collected my last month salary and she said she will treat me well

What shall I do?
With what God said you should use to liberate yourself from the bondage of poverty.you now want to use it on one day enjoyment, my dear is better you wise up now before you start to regret yourself, stay well

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Polynek(m): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2021
KarinaLove:
The Ladies Look so Beautiful

The Guys Look so Handsome.

And to all those **** Men that love shaming those watching BBN, how is your life? Is your life better than those that watch BBN?

You watch young men like you on shorts pursuing a round ball all over a field and you call that enjoyment and you think it's normal yet nobody has shamed you all?

It has even turned some of you to Gamblers at a young age yet you think it's normal.

Anyway, I wish you Men who love to shame we BBN viewers a Celebration of Love
I like ur write up, I hv been saying Dix b4 now, for d pple condemning the show, but like watching other programs, I love football and I watch it alot but dat doesn't mean football is a hubby for every guy, likewise BBN, Now it ll end today, does it in any way solve d problem in Dix country. Life is very simple if we all mind our business

3 Likes

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Taylordedon(m): 2:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Gas has gone from 300 to 700 and everybody seems to be alright...

How did we offend G-d that he has refused to forgive our sins and cleanse these nation of evil,heartless and vissionless leaders ?
Cooking has become a big deal for an average Nigerian..

I hate these country with so much passion
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by SirLakes: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Womanizer:
So none of these guys was able to fuçk Angel

These guys are a bunch of losers! angry

Sebi you know her house, Go and help them fuçk her na.

Omuago grin

5 Likes

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Uchenaija: 3:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Thank God BBN is finally over,only married men will understand this Statement.
As much as I dislike BBN 9ja,I think it's a terrible lie for anyone to say it's boring.
My trips to some friends house this last 3 months made me realize a lot of people are watching this show, although not so many are enthusiastic about voting for housemates this year.
I get all my BBN stories on Nairaland cos I will rather watch WWE channel on my decoder than watch this BBN 9ja,but I know a lot of people who follow the show religiously.
My observation though of BBN 9ja this year,Yoruba people have no vested interest in the show this year,2 years ago it was Seyi Awolowo they queued behind,last year it was Laycon,I think this year,Yoruba people decided to take a break from the show,I advise the producers of BBN 9ja to always have a Yoruba-igbo ego battle if they want more enthusiasm for the show.
These 2 tribes are actually money spinners for reality shows,even Nairaland is benefiting from their unnecessary ego wars.
Secondly there must always be a love-hate drama on the show, everyone supports the under dog that the beautiful girl or handsome guy refuses to acknowledge his/her advances.
I swear I don't watch BBN 9ja on my decoder. grin
God bless Nigeria

You don't watch it, how do you know it's not boring? I read through the comment to understand the statement I couldn't find.

It's actually hard for me to watch people living their own life on T.V, like don't I have a life. Like you said the news is out there, so of course one can read what's happening in the house, like every other news.
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by JBoss25(m): 4:08am On Oct 03, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Boring party, boring season, boring housemates. Make BBN finish tomorrow, make youth come realise say Naija don kpeme. Dollar is now 570+. APC, thanks for the change.
I wanted to invest in one better ponzi like that not knowing that the exchange rate has gone so high, so I wasn't able to invest in that particular plan omo e pain me die, God punish Buhari.

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Tomek09(m): 4:21am On Oct 03, 2021
They did well.

Whitemoney is going home with the 90M.

Everyone is a winner though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by xfinance: 4:32am On Oct 03, 2021
...Marketplace

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Easyluv2live(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Just withdraw the 40k n give to her to make her happy as well! ANiMAL!!!

What shall I do?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Lastmankc(m): 4:47am On Oct 03, 2021
OMONGBALI:
Boring party, boring season, boring housemates. Make BBN finish tomorrow, make youth come realise say Naija don kpeme. Dollar is now 570+. APC, thanks for the change.
Buhari go don dey fear self because From tomorrow,our youth go remember am again?Them go begin lash the guy.
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by clothingonline(m): 4:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Great to see them together again

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by femi4: 5:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Faiththatworks:
As much as I dislike BBN 9ja,I think it's a terrible lie for anyone to say it's boring.
My trips to some friends house this last 3 months made me realize a lot of people are watching this show, although not so many are enthusiastic about voting for housemates this year.
I get all my BBN stories on Nairaland cos I will rather watch WWE channel on my decoder than watch this BBN 9ja,but I know a lot of people who follow the show religiously.
My observation though of BBN 9ja this year,Yoruba people have no vested interest in the show this year,2 years ago it was Seyi Awolowo they queued behind,last year it was Laycon,I think this year,Yoruba people decided to take a break from the show,I advise the producers of BBN 9ja to always have a Yoruba-igbo ego battle if they want more enthusiasm for the show.
These 2 tribes are actually money spinners for reality shows,even Nairaland is benefiting from their unnecessary ego wars.
Secondly there must always be a love-hate drama on the show, everyone supports the under dog that the beautiful girl or handsome guy refuses to acknowledge his/her advances.
God bless Nigeria
You don't watch yet you know Seyi and laycon and the year they participated....yinmu

2 Likes

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Faiththatworks:

God bless Nigeria

They had Yoruba ppl but their nicknames confused people. You hardly know the tribes in this season.

2 Likes

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by 77up(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
Tnks she did not want to agree. I say 20k or is it small?
You dey craze walahi grin grin

I enjoy your joke anyway, even though many will fall for it, thinking you are serious cheesy
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Tundex911: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Please can anyone help with the name of the DJ dat played last night?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Edun00700: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2021
I just shake my head no comment
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

What shall I do?
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Typicalguy(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

What shall I do?

Go forth the ancestors are with you angry
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by airsaylongcome: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2021
benn94:
Glad that show will be over soon

You love the show hommie. You do!

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

What shall I do?

You don't even have a future plan , continue
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by redcliff: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2021
God go fit bear me witness say i no sabi one single of these people
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Womanizer:
So none of these guys was able to fuçk Angel

These guys are a bunch of losers! angry
Yusuf did

1 Like

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Nice Get-together Party!!

You could see the Likes of Niyi, SammyBobo, JMK, Michael and Co..

But You see That Beatrice Girl! Her Yanch Nah Elele! tongue embarassed

Who Has that Meme of that Indian Policeman When Jack him Blockus because of Konji? cheesy wink
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Vinnie2000(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2021
SirLakes:

Sebi you know her house, Go and help them fuçk her na.

Omuago grin

Lolss, These Guys that Lusts for Angel ehn..Dem go Like Okpo Well well.. cheesy lipsrsealed

Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
FTC for the first time.

Note that I am loaded cuz I just collected my last month salary and she said she will treat

Bme well

What shall I do?

Fornication has nothing good for anyone

Flee from it
Re: ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 by Corona22: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
You’re wrong
You forget that Seyi did not win , Mercy did and you forget that Efe won and not Bisola. Don’t forget Miracle too who beat Tobi Bakre , Tobi was even third behind CeeCee. Also Laycon won because of pity votes and that’s exactly what Whitemoney is using now. We have many yorubas in the house but since the second week or so , everybody could agree that WM was the winner this year. Not everything is a tribal war. Social media perception of the personality of the housemates decides the winner and not tribe
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel And Ahneeka Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija / BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! / BBNaija 2018 Bambam: 10 Things You May Not Know About The Ex Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.