Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) (58840 Views)

Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons / NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Oju4190:
pls remove WE from Ur statement

public class RemoveChar {
public static void main(String[] args) {
String str = "WE";
System.out.println(charRemoveAt(str, 7));
}
public static String charRemoveAt(String str, int p) {
return str.substring(0, p) + str.substring(p + 1);
}
}
(
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Larrykaysail:
na u won learn how to play tete.. am good here bro..
Lol.... Tete - dowo. Good you are good bro.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Stay off from betting

E get why
Thanks bro
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
A scientifically illiterate calling someone daft. Funny
you must be demented.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by CountLaka(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
By their words you shall know them

Ever8090:
you dey madt..if I beg you 100 naira that is not haram, will you give me or tell me how lazy I am without even knowing my extent of hustle..oga go sit-down I beg
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by mimicherry: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abascoh:
All these satanically inspired scientists deceiving themselves and other gullible fools. Instead of them to accept the reality of God's existence and his omnipotence over everything, they are there running around with stupid theories about things. The earth collided with a mysterious unknown object as big as mars and some of the debris from the collision somehow managed to gather together and create the moon which then somehow managed to get into perfect sync in the solar system with all the planets and celestial bodies with the earth rotating and revolving around it? This is the crap that these foolish "woke" people believe is sensible but believing that there is a higher power that simply set all these things in motion is a big NO? Look at the perfect symmetry of the solar system and the perfect unison in which all these different creatures and forces in the universe work and tell me how it's sensible to believe that all these things happened by accident.
your head dey there bros
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Aringon(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Everything created in this world is God the omniscient who gave them the knowledge. There is nothing like the moon is leaving us, they are on a goose chase

okoroemeka:
scientist are people that use facts to prove a point, before they reached that conclusion it will be years of research by world leading astronomical scientists and institutions to make such a statement and the type of equipments they use to do such findings you can't even believe such things are possible,yes God may create all things but God didn't create hi tech gadgets we are opportuned to use in this generation,they are made by scientists.
Re: The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) by Darealrick(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
I just hope i wont be in nigeria by the time its gone,because if there is any country that will not make effort to prepare for this its gonna be nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.