Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back (30741 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Ahmed0336(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Olodo24: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
You want her to beg. You think it's everyone that has low self esteem? You killed your own game

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by abobote: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Reconcile with her, but don't beg, just find a way to do it, like surprise outing. Don't tell her about your daughter first, make her to fall more in love for you, before letting the cat. Even we wey marry still de keep am secret at times to enjoy fresh pusy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Warriboy1236: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Give me her number, let me talk to her for you
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by iamtardey: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
You lost

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

What can I do for her to want me back and reach out first? I still love her.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by webxpert107: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is a small boy love story, even if you are currently 40years old, your action as you have described it shows lack of maturity or ability to man up to issues. She is better off not having you in her life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by cooltola(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Be truthful always no matter what especially in the beginning. Better to let the person know ahead of time than for them to find out. Many people hate secrets especially when dating, imagine she too had a child that you do not know about, I wonder what you will saying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by TheWolfen(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Truth be told u are manipulative o. Anyway tell her the truth. If she decide to call it quit then leave her and let things be cus u deserve it. If she forgive and continue the relationship with u then quit being manipulative

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by fisayodayo: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Repent!
If not you will end up a baby daddy with this poor mindset of yours.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by EndRape2(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Your local sense , and mumu sense,

I have said it before not all girls are useless , or worthless but because of what you read here on Nairaland that a man must be hard , a man must handle girls with iron hand , bla bla bla ,

You sent a girl , break up message and you want her to still call to beg you, who are you?

you lie in the first place , you got angry in the first place ,you still sent break up message again , and you want her to call and beg you

You are sick , very sick and very stupid human being ,

I have said it, most of the guys here that comment on relationship , are street boys in ghetto areas ,reason their advice is always stupid and odd

No girl from a responsible home, that has work for her self, can tolerate a stupid useless hard guy, every lady deserve love and care.

Please go and look for your type in ghetto, that you will beat, insult, ad she will still call you to beg you , nonsense.

quote author=Frank20219 post=106392662]I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

The truth is that I wanted her to beg so that I can open up about my daughter. I know she is emotionally involved with me and at this stage it will be easier for her to accept me despite having a child.

[/quote]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by chaloskyx: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing she dodged a bullet and i am glad you helped her now let the nice lady find a more responsible man in peace leave her alone dont bring her down with you and focus on earning more money to take care of your daughter.
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

For months, she has maintained consistent behaviour and she did not change. That was when I fell in love with her, even when I misbehaved she never insulted me instead she handled everything maturely despite me being older than her.

From the beginning, I kept a little secret from her. I have a daughter from my other relationship. My daughter is 8 years now and she lives with her mother. I pay something to the mother every month but I have not seen my ex or my daughter for 5 years.

From the beginning, she asked if I had a child before and she told me she hates dishonesty. I told her I don't have a child because I sensed she might not want to pursue a relationship with me.

I started to feel guilty when I realised our relationship was getting serious so I started distancing myself from her and asked her to give me some space. She was not offended instead she still kept interacting with me.

Two weeks ago, I broke up with her over text, she did not respond. This is someone who calls me and texts me regularly, but after seeing my break up message she did not call or text me. She did not even acknowledge the break up.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Kajaard: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
You acted very childish. You lied about your kid when you should have been open right from the start. You broke up through a text message, are you in kindergarten? Who does that?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by sweettease(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
The mentality of an African man, rather than come clean you decided to punish her for your lies and and manipulate her into a compromise after begging you. I hope she never takes you back. Rubbish! You deserve to lose her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by EndRape2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
No mind the idiot guy.

She was listening to advice from guys here , saying women are useless .

I have said it severally not all women are stupid.

Olodo24:
You want her to beg. You think it's everyone that has low self esteem? You killed your own game

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by EndRape2(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Foolish advice

uote author=abobote post=106408009]Reconcile with her, but don't beg, just find a way to do it, like surprise outing. Don't tell her about your daughter first, make her to fall more in love for you, before letting the cat. Even we wey marry still de keep am secret at times to enjoy fresh pusy [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweettease:
The mentality of an African man, rather than come clean you decided to punish her for your lies and and manipulate her into a compromise after begging you.

What does the mentality of an African woman look like?
How many African men on this thread applauded his acts?

I hope she never takes you back. Rubbish! You deserve to loose her

Na you give am rope to tie her

Mumu...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by olabrinks(f): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Same way guys don’t like baby mamas is the same way high class babes don’t like baby fathers especially when it’s not an ex wife or you don’t have plenty cash. Let me not lie to you, even after confessing don’t be surprised if the babe uses you as a placeholder to find her real young childless husband. Next time learn to be transparent with women and those who want to deal with your baggage will stay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BRATISLAVA: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
The male version of paternity fraud.

Let's see how they excuse and water it down.

He says he wanted her to beg, because she's the one with the child out of wedlock or what? Isn't that all Nigerian men want? They do evil then want her to beg them.

That lady is wise to cut him off. If they get married, he will cheat and keep it secret until one day it spills. And then he would expect her to beg him to prove she is a good woman.

Too many diseased people.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Cnach: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
If all those girls read ur your story they must reaffirm the stands that men need nothing good from a woman, that men are really scum. How one earth would one get a good girl presently in this world and allow her to go through dishonest?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by fineboynl(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
A reverse phycology gone wrong.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by iReddington: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Some people are just too immature and dumb to be in a relationship. What nonsense did i just read

Na wa o.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:
I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. I feel she is too much for me. She has everything I want in a woman but she is just too good to be true. She is intelligent, kind, hardworking, beautiful, she has a good job, earns more than me and she is more educated than I am.

You are not just watching too much nollywood but you also practice every act you watch.
Had it been you were honest with her from the start she would've still accepted you.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by greenie77: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
fineboynl:
A reverse phycology gone wrong.

Over wrong, her silence is her "middle finger". cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by AutoChick4U(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

Either she is emotionally smart as well or she no regard you. Broke up and she didnt try to know why atleast?
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by nairaman66(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rule #1
Never break up with any girl you guys have something together, even if you hate her. Just avoid her and let her get the message!!

In this your case scenario, you played your coin the wrong way. You broke up with someone you love because you wanted her to beg.. Lame excuse!

She will never forgive you, even if you guys come back together! She will always feel, you can break up with her anytime, hence she will be currently looking for a replacement even if you guys are together.

You could have told her the truth and say, whatever her decision, you will stand by it and support her. Telling her that she is everything you want in a woman, after the few months you have been with her, you cannot sleep good because you don’t want to hide anything from her. Even if she breaks up with you!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BRATISLAVA: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
sweettease:
The mentality of an African man, rather than come clean you decided to punish her for your lies and and manipulate her into a compromise after begging you. I hope she never takes you back. Rubbish! You deserve to loose her.

Honestly, the kind of rubbish males post on a daily basis is no longer surprising.

He said he wanted her to beg, can you imagine that? The average control that men seek is to be begged even when they are wrong, so that it will show that she's wife material.

It is good she's refusing him. He thought he could eat his cake and have it.

They cry about paternity fraud, but what can we call this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by BRATISLAVA: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Anakojum:

You are not just watching too much nollywood but you also practice every act you watch.
Had it been you were honest with her from the start she would've still accepted you.

The days when women would marry single fathers are long gone.

Nobody wants a used man. He should've cast his lot with a single mother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Parrie(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
You only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go!!!!!!

That up there is the song you should put on repeat now.

She is gone, you never deserved her.
passenger was right.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by AutoChick4U(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Its best to be truthful
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Text Back by Boss13: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Frank20219:

You are very immature and don't need to be in any relationship. You need therapy and to work on your insecurities before you reck someone else.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.