Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages (1173 Views)

Buy Cartons In Abuja / Who Buys A Empty Plastic Bottles And Empty Paper Pack Here? / Cartons Of Dried Fish For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by bitingcool: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Dear NL's, what business can I start with used cartons, empty paper cartons, Amazon cartons. I will appreciate your insight. Abeg make una share ideas. Thank you.

Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2021
bitingcool:
Dear NL's, what business can I start with used cartons, empty paper cartons, Amazon cartons. I will appreciate your insight. Abeg make una share ideas. Thank you.

You need to post the pictures of the cartons you are talking about so as to give people idea of what you are talking about.
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by bitingcool: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

You need to post the pictures of the cartons you are talking about so as to give people idea of what you are talking about.

Thanks

Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by Blissful45(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2023
bitingcool:

Thanks

Good morning Sir, sorry I tried to reply you when I got ur mention in the politics section but I was banned(In politics section). This is why I had to mention u here. I'm sorry pls.
Pls kindly check your email. I've sent a Direct Msg and you will have to reply before I can be able to send my details. I hope u understand how it works sir? I look forward to your revert soon. Thanks and be blessed
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by bitingcool: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Blissful45:

Good morning Sir, sorry I tried to reply you when I got ur mention in the politics section but I was banned(In politics section). This is why I had to mention u here. I'm sorry pls.
Pls kindly check your email. I've sent a Direct Msg and you will have to reply before I can be able to send my details. I hope u understand how it works sir? I look forward to your revert soon. Thanks and be blessed

I can't see your msg. can you pls share ur acct# and bank and first 3 letters of your name so i know it's not d wrong beneficiary. that's all I need. thanks
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by Blissful45(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2023
bitingcool:

I can't see your msg. can you pls share ur acct# and bank and first 3 letters of your name so i know it's not d wrong beneficiary. that's all I need. thanks

6-3-1-2-4-5-5-6-9-6
H. O.O
Fidelity Bank
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by bitingcool: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Blissful45:

6-3-1-2-4-5-5-6-9-6
H. O.O
Fidelity Bank

sent. 15k. Be blessed
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by Blissful45(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
bitingcool:

sent. 15k. Be blessed

Seen. I am as grateful as u can every imagine. Thanks so much. I will Never forget this. My kids are so happy. We are praying for you. God will uplift u to any height u desire. Amen dear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by Blissful45(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
bitingcool:

sent. 15k. Be blessed

Amen, u too Sir. I have just reacted to ur via mentions. Thanks again sir. Be favoured
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by bitingcool: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
Blissful45:

Seen. I am as grateful as u can every imagine. Thanks so much. I will Never forget this. My kids are so happy. We are praying for you. God will uplift u to any height u desire. Amen dear

Amen. Thank you for the prayers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by Blissful45(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
bitingcool:

Amen. Thank you for the prayers

You're welcome sir. I am touched by this singular act of kindness
Re: How Do I Make Money From Empty Paper Boxes/Cartons/paper Packages by favourRN(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
There are actually several ways you can potentially make money from empty paper boxes, cartons, and packages. One option is to sell them to a recycling center or scrap dealer. Many of these businesses will pay for paper and cardboard materials, so collecting and selling your empty boxes can be a great way to earn some extra cash.

Another option is to repurpose your empty boxes into new products that you can sell. For example, you could turn cardboard boxes into storage containers, organizers, or even furniture. There are many tutorials and DIY guides available online that can help you get started with upcycling your empty boxes.

If you have a large number of empty boxes, you may also be able to sell them in bulk to businesses or individuals who need them for storage, shipping, or other purposes. Websites like Craigslist, eBay, and Facebook Marketplace can be great places to list your boxes for sale.

In addition, if you have a creative streak, you could consider using your empty boxes as the basis for your own handmade crafts or artwork. With a little creativity and ingenuity, you could turn your empty paper boxes into unique and interesting pieces that people will be willing to pay for.

In summary, there are several ways you can potentially make money from your empty paper boxes, including selling them to recycling centers or scrap dealers, repurposing them into new products, selling them in bulk, or using them as the basis for your own handmade creations.

(1) (Reply)

2-year-old Titan Bank To Acquire 104-year-old Union Bank / Agege Bread Advert: Your Sins Forgiven, CAN Tells Sterling Bank / Fraud Alert: Vedanix Egold Exchanger Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.