Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) (48502 Views)

Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children And Grandchildren At The Zoo (Photos)

Former Nigerian Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, together with his children and grandchildren visited the National Children's Park and Zoo, Abuja, during the holiday, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the visit on his Facebook page, he wrote;

"Out and about on holiday with my children and grandchildren at the National Children Park & Zoo."
https://www.facebook.com/100044152610571/posts/429401771874906/?app=fbl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by EBMedia: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2021
NIGERIA money at work (thieves)

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by chatinent: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Well, aje, as a romantic man, I enjoy moments in a zoo. I would always find a tree bench to sit and reminisce with my lady. You know, a date talk could happen anywhere...with the beautiful landscape of wildlife around. It's epic.

The hyperactivity with these zookeepers when they see a prominent person tho! Just look how that one is showing them swamp. Is swamp a new thing in Nigeria? Is Nigeria not filled with swamps and end processes of gully erosions? Sb will say it's crocodiles now.

By the way, I refuse to comment on those security personnels with hands akimbo. Men, see beautiful children! They scent like looted taxes.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Our loot doing wonders

26 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Atiku has always maintained a very "clean shave" all these years and it fits him perfectly, I've watched him age gracefully through the years.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by bottlewater1(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2021
;DA president that never rule

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2021
According to IPOB,we have two zoos, Nigeria and others.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Illuminatiship:
NIGERIA money at work (thieves)

And Tinubu money Na Yoruba Money ba..

Yoruba people ... Atiku thief .. Tinubu Saint

Foolish

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2021
bottlewater1:
;DA president that never rule

And Tinubu will rule ba?
Yoruba humans... spreading hate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2021
When will nigeria get to see Tinubu children and grandchildren together..

Dirty.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Rexwalters1: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:
When will nigeria get to see Tinubu children and grandchildren together..

Dirty.
What concerns you us with Bola Tinubu’s private life, why don’t you post pictures of your siblings & cousins for us to see?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asquare84(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
The place even have lion now, I will visit soon.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Atiku and swag... the real godfather to the dullard in Chief son.
A family man that’s is proud of his family in no matter what.

Unlike the druggie with criminal records .. both international and local .. Yoruba people wan force on southerners using rubbish rhetoric southern unity..

E go shock Yoruba soon.. no be by propaganda and repeated stale lies .

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Tokskob2008: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Plunge the country into calamity then start spending the loot leaving the masses unattended to, the hallmark of Nigerian leaders and politicians... Some people still want this man to lead the country while some on 30k payroll are advocating for the "UK permanent visitors " even when the 30K can't feed them for 2weeks in this present economy. I pray our eyes open in this country soon to do the right thing because 2023 will look like 20 more years to come if the economy keeps dropping this way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What concerns you us with Bola Tinubu’s private life, why don’t you post pictures of your siblings & cousins for us to see?

How many of your sibling and family you don post.. Yoruba human

You hype an international thief to heaven while calling out a local thief..

Just Dey remind you and your likes say thief Na thief.
Post your if you get family..

Very careless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Rexwalters1: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Asquare84:
The place even have lion now, I will visit soon.
Hope you are not contemplating suicide?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Rexwalters1: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:

How many of your sibling and family you don post.. Yoruba human

You hype an international thief to heaven while calling out a local thief..

Just Dey remind you and your likes say thief Na thief.
What are you saying, e be like say you never chop this Sunday morning, you miss holy communion for church?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What are you saying, e be like say you never chop this Sunday morning?
Yoruba gibberish.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Rexwalters1: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba gibberish.
Next!
inferiority complexed Tribalist, What concerns Yoruba in this issue?, every day it is a new word, tomorrow morning Fulani slave will be the word for the day?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba gibberish.
Next!
I hope you won't have a HBP when the BAT eventually wins the 2023 presidential election grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
inferiority complexed Tribalist, What concerns Yoruba in this issue?, every day it is a new word, tomorrow morning Fulani slave will be the word for the day?
Trashy gibberish
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by AcademicWriter: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2021
;DA prez that never governs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I hope you won't have a HBP when the BAT eventually wins the 2023 presidential election grin

Yoruba rant!

Tell him to contesT first.. no be to the deny.. or test waters
Tinubu should declare intention ... so we go hold a.m. by his words ...
Yoruba people can twist anything

He declare first...

And if Apc refused him ticket he should decamp and contest..

Not only Tinubu but any Yoruba human..

Power returns North

After all Na aboki called him .. my president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by nameo: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Wait! With what Buhari is doing ( or have done sef), you see want someone like Tinubu to rule Nigeria?

Na wa o

And you are most likely a youth o

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by nameo: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba rant!

Tell him to contesT first.. no be to the deny.. or test waters
Tinubu should declare intention ... so we go hold a.m. by his words ...
Yoruba people can twist anything

He declare first...

And if Apc refused him ticket he should decamp and contest..

Not only Tinubu but any Yoruba human..

Power returns North

After all Na aboki called him .. my president cheesy

Power is not going to the north in 2023 and Atiku will not be the President.

The deft "about turn" with the reecent PDP chairman zoning decision should already have shown you the direction things are going.

Atiku should not be President. Neither should Tinubu(on that I agree with you).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by philipstanley(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

6 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Rexwalters1: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2021
philipstanley:
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
Are you still living in the past?, it should be like for Atiku, Share for Tambuwal, President Buhari no dey Atiku level, Atiku’s life ambition is to achieve what Buhari has been there, done that.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by Asgard73: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
nameo:

Power is not going to the north in 2023 and Atiku will not be the President.

The deft "about turn" with the reecent PDP chairman zoning decision should already have shown you the direction things are going.

Atiku should not be President. Neither should Tinubu(on that I agree with you).

Am not supporting any candidate... only that I hate Apc as a party ..
Apc is evil .. Yoruba people know this .. but greed for power is insatiable..
So whichever way ..

Power will return North gallantly..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) by madmohamed(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2021
EBMedia:
Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children And Grandchildren At The Zoo (Photos)

Former Nigerian Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, together with his children and grandchildren visited the National Children's Park and Zoo, Abuja, during the holiday, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the visit on his Facebook page, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044152610571/posts/429401771874906/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
so all this people are waiting to feed from Niger Delta oil money our treasurer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.