Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (47970 Views)

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by webm: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wfsholla90:

What's happening in the Muslim world is obeying all the commandments of the most High to the best of our ability without leaving anything out whatsoever, and staying firm in the face of all attrition just as the Taali-ban's did with American invasion till the Nasrilah (help from Allah) comes.
It's on the coat of arms anyway you might want to check it out 'Nasru-minnallah' (victory is from Allah) written in Arabic.
Nigeria is actually a Muslim country from the onset, the colonial masters gave the Mantle of leadership to a Muslim cos they know we are in the best position to lead even though the vast majority of them are christians.
Maybe you should adopt a positive mindset towards islam without bias you will understand will islam is suppose to triumph above any other man made -ism's and -schism's

I actually read the whole article and it was an interesting piece of work. Kudos.

NB: I'm not believing nor disbelieving your work though. Until I conduct an independent research.

Tueh!!
Imagine the kind of humans we share same country with? As you are now, killing in the name of your Allah gives you joy!!
Your allah cannot even fight for himself and you believe in him for your protection.
I pity the northern Christians because it’s clear now that all of you are complicit in the killings in the north

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Evercurious(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Belafonte:

This is an emotional response, and I understand where you're coming from. However, while the southern leaders are just going about their business of chopping money and increasing their personal bank accounts, northern leaders are busy scheming to colonize the south.

Look at herdsmen's murderous activities, do you think it would have gone on for so long without tacit support from the northern hierarchy? The south are waking up with Amotekun and the rest and only time will tell if we can repel the northern hordes or not

We shall and have overcome and they know that...

2 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by webm: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
liasmiram2567:

You just want to inflame the country. You have been blinded by hatred rooted in ethnicity and religious sentiments.Where is the link between izala and Boko Haram? Where is the link between NASCO and Boki Haram or terrorism?
WE ARE NOT FOOLS.IT IS ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT WILL ACCEPT THESE LIES HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

Quota system education. It’s plain in that article and you would see it once you read. I know you can’t read tho. Terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by ba2remagaji: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
The guy and his gullible followers are all educated illiterate
Microwhy:

Wallahi it makes no sense atall.
Its rubbish cut and join.
Nothing revealing or exposing. The gullible target audience who doesn't know anything about what goes around in Muslim world will surely accept every bit of the crabby article.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Media houses like Sahara Reporters insanity is understandable. Its owner is a weed smoking mad juvenile of 50 years in adult body who specialize in burning condemned motor tyres on major roads to attract foreign grants from his sponsors to fuel his weed & 'monkey tail' addiction.
But many times I sit down & wonder what Buhari took away from Punch newspapers, Channels Tv & Arise Tv
I equally wonder more where Punch newpapers, Channels Tv & Arise will be practicing their 'burn Nigeria' journalism & broadcasting when they eventually succeed in setting this country ablaze with outright deliberate lies & inflammatory twisted narratives they keep feeding daily their horde of hate doped walking deads .
The level of insanity in this country is of epidemic proportions!
Who will save Nigeria from incurable madmen & madwomen?

Bro, we should hasten the split of the country, so this media persecution of Northern Nigeria can end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is really expository

Wole Soyinka made similar revelations long ago . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT5_k9bnpF4

We are sharing this country with strange bedfellows.

3 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
tuna85:

I couldn't connect the stuffs written there, bringing one thing or the other, anyway, it is expected, the rapid growth of Islam around the world alone seems threatening to them.
People have been talking about Boko Haram sponsors, why is the the Government not going after them? You think the next thing is to tag Boko Haram to Islaam? It's never going to work. The preachings of Islaam are clear to everyone. Peace, Love, moral standards, purity and Paradise.

But coincidentally from the middle east to Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Libya etc, adherents of the religion of peace regularly stage violence of such barbaric proportions, we might as well be back in medieval times.

5 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by descarado: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, abeg no vex jare grin
How can I vex for you cheesy
How you dey over there?
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by huptin(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wfsholla90:

Interestingly you don't expect us to believe all this crap coming from a kafir without putting up alot of investigation.
We don't owe you any explanation however, if you would like to know about the sweetness of Islam I will implore you to research and practice the deen.
NB: I am a Yoruba Muslim, I love Islam, I love equally Muslim brothers from the North, South and East more than I love a fellow Yoruba Non Muslim. If you're pained my brother carry am for your headpan e, I don't give a damn about your feelings anyway.

It's not your fault, it's that of your cowardly fore fathers who would take a crappy religion from the worst of mankind at the pain of death.

You people can dream...but you will always occupy the lowest rungs of modern society, you people do not have the basic intelligence to develop technologies that can dominate the world nor the political machineries to evolve modern economic management ethos, you will always depend on the benevolence of the west to survive and even then mass poverty and misery will still be your lot.

Wait for power to shift to China/Russia and you will understand your worth better. it isbecause America and by extension the west has been tolerating your excesses for political expediency.

11 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by smileyoo: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
this is a long epistle, but an interesting one indeed, highly expository. these northern political and religious leaders know what they are doing.
little wonder why terrorists killing nigerians can never be arrested and prosecuted, why hardened terrorists are giving the baptismal name of bandits, while ordinary peaceful agitators are branded terrorists.
yet some deluded southerners can not still read the handwriting on the wall.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by bolacode: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Theunbothered:

No there is no way you read all that and came to such an insane conclusion.

People are literally being killed and the government is helping shield the killers and finance it through private companies you're talking about living in peace, which nonsense peace?

This goes beyond politics this is pure madness.

That guy is on a payroll to confuse gullible people

5 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by PlatGurGongo: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
tujays:
born, raised and Baked In Kaduna. and an Indigene. I never perceived Kaduna as an Islamic state.

That is because of Southern Kaduna people who make up half of Kaduna state population.

1 Like

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by bolacode: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Anniemae:

Are you Muslim?

I think he's a Catholic, not very sure. He's on a payroll to confuse gullible people.

https://naijaworld.online/p/PAYkoT0AsuGuvs87grPt

1 Like

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by saaron(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Most of what is written in this article are not new. In fact it's an open secret. Muslims quest for violent take over of Nigeria started as far back 1960s. Amadu Bello is one of the grand terrorist patron who prepared the road map for Islamic takeover of Nigeria. A plan they designed based on the wishes of the first jihadist Islamic terrorist, Usman Danfodio.
Islamist terrorists have been planning jihad against Christians for a long time while Christians were busy sleeping chanting one Nigeria. Well there you have it. This is your one Nigeria were Northern Muslims believe all Christians should be slaughtered and wiped off the face of the earth for Islam.
If you're a Christian and you think Nigeria is one even after glaring evidence with Muslim Boko Haram and muslim fulani terrorist genocidal activities against Christians and non muslim indigenous people, then you're the BIGGEST IDIOT on earth.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by bolacode: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Omicron007:

According to your quote, you claim you don't respond to negative people, why then do you use your alternate moniker, NL police woman to report people all the time for ban?

Oga, just get out. You talk too much.

He's on a payroll to confuse gullible people.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by bolacode: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
CSNg:

Yet you see supporters of buhari better than non-supporters of him abi?

He's on a payroll to confuse gullible people.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by saaron(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
joyandfaith:
I am not surprised about this report. Saudi is orchestrating global jihad through many organizations. Non- muslims should be wary of Muslim philanthropists and business men in your areas. All Muslims are expeceted to support global jihad directly or indirectly.
Exactly!

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by tuna85: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bagehot:

But coincidentally from the middle east to Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Libya etc, adherents of the religion of peace regularly stage violence of such barbaric proportions, we might as well be back in medieval times.

Read my words again, this time slowly
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by adebobconed(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir, if you believe all this, you will believe anything.
The northerners did not invest in Education, that's all! Despite all the nonsense of Boko Haram, Kano has remained a protected enclave and Kaduna didn't allow them to stay after the foiled assassination attempt on PMB.
It's those children they didn't train in the middle of serious poverty that became informants first and later terrorists of Boko Haram.

A new Northern Nigeria is emerging . It's going to protect itself from outsiders.

STFU and read with your senses open

4 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Microwhy:

Wallahi it makes no sense atall.
Its rubbish cut and join.
Nothing revealing or exposing. The gullible target audience who doesn't know anything about what goes around in Muslim world will surely accept every bit of the crabby article.
If you have a superior argument or evidence of facts to counter their argument state it here instead of throwing tantrums

6 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
tuna85:

I couldn't connect the stuffs written there, bringing one thing or the other, anyway, it is expected, the rapid growth of Islam around the world alone seems threatening to them.
People have been talking about Boko Haram sponsors, why is the the Government not going after them? You think the next thing is to tag Boko Haram to Islaam? It's never going to work. The preachings of Islaam are clear to everyone. Peace, Love, moral standards, purity and Paradise.
maybe these things mean so.ething different to you but I am yet to see a predominantly muslim society practice that. Feel free to name one please.

8 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wfsholla90:

Interestingly you don't expect us to believe all this crap coming from a kafir without putting up alot of investigation.
We don't owe you any explanation however, if you would like to know about the sweetness of Islam I will implore you to research and practice the deen.
NB: I am a Yoruba Muslim, I love Islam, I love equally Muslim brothers from the North, South and East more than I love a fellow Yoruba Non Muslim. If you're pained my brother carry am for your headpan e, I don't give a damn about your feelings anyway.
Bullshit. With the name calling and that arrogance you expect people to want to practice that thingyou call a religion?
Why do I have to practice it to understand. All I have to do is look at the way people like you behave to know what the religion is all about.
If practicing Islam will make me behave like you then its not worth it.

13 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
liasmiram2567:

You just want to inflame the country. You have been blinded by hatred rooted in ethnicity and religious sentiments.Where is the link between izala and Boko Haram? Where is the link between NASCO and Boki Haram or terrorism?
WE ARE NOT FOOLS.IT IS ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT WILL ACCEPT THESE LIES HOOK LINE AND SINKER.
The country is already inflamed thanks to your peacful religion. The links were already provided there. I know the truth hurts hence all the name calling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.

Its not the pentecostals carrying black flags with arab writings, blowing up churches and even mosques
Its not the pentecostals kidnapping and raping people in the bushes

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I have never met such a close minded, hateful, vengeful, bigoted, fanatical group of people in my life.

They can't handle the truth... they start hurling insults and im so calm lol...passive aggressive is the term...

That is the way to do

Done for now.

Honestly, I am wasting my time here...
You just described the average muslim there and the prophet you revere. No insults but can you name any society where muslims live in peace with non muslims.... anywhere in the world?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by tuna85: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
maybe these things mean so.ething different to you but I am yet to see a predominantly muslim society practice that. Feel free to name one please.

Go through my words again, this time slowly
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
webm:

Tueh!!
Imagine the kind of humans we share same country with? As you are now, killing in the name of your Allah gives you joy!!
Your allah cannot even fight for himself and you believe in him for your protection.
I pity the northern Christians because it’s clear now that all of you are complicit in the killings in the north
He is being honest. He has stated where he stands. He is simply obeying what his Allah commanded him to do. Better than those ones who want to use smokescreens telling us BS about how Islam means peace and their prophet was this santa claus who shared hugs and gifts

11 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
tuna85:

Go through my words again, this time slowly
Nigger I went through it now name one place or forever shut your piehole

1 Like

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Belafonte(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

We shall and have overcome and they know that...
I admire your faith
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by nameo: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Islam sells in naira land.

Nigeria Christians are more Pentecostal. The more Pentecostal a nation is by population, the more hate spreads. The thriving wheel of Pentecostal churches are three:

1. Miracles
2. Gospel of hate
3. False cry of persecutions.

This is why it cannot end. The moderator knows he gets more attention in his thread and web when Islam is a cause for bashing.

Respond to the specific things in that article or keep your mouth shut!!

6 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Ibkhaleel01: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You just described the average muslim there and the prophet you revere. No insults but can you name any society where muslims live in peace with non muslims.... anywhere in the world?
They go to work, live, holiday & shop in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar.
While there, they subject themselves completely to Sharia laws & Islamic injunctions that govern these countries.
They even learn Arabic to be able to communicate effectively.
But here in Nigeria that is governed by laws & a constitution that is based on the Christian CANONICAL laws...;
here in Nigeria that uses for all its official documents, schedules & civil observances the GREGORIAN calendar named after Pope Gregory XIII, who issued the papal bull Inter gravissimas in 1582, announcing calendar reforms for all of Catholic Christiandom which gave birth to the Gregorian calendar in use today also called the Western or Christian calendar...;
they want to die whenever they see Arabic inscription on anything. They are so afraid of Islamization & are all running away to the Middle East to escape been Islamized by Buhari.
Self-deceit & idiotic hypocrisy should indeed have a limit!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by nameo: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
tuna85:

Read my words again, this time, slowly

I have very simple questions to ask you Bros:

1. Do you support the Taliban?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.