Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. (5227 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tired of talking to naija girls.

They are only interested in talking about their issues-- issues that only money can solve.

No meaningful discussions. Nothing. They will always talk about issues indirectly from hair to data to food

I have an acquaintance, tall ,dark and works in Ogba Ikeja as a sales rep for Tecno phones. I haven't asked her out or anything, she should be around 30 years.
I asked why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too. That the person she called to send her some money had not responded.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Zenith bank ATM at 7 and 8 Ajao Estate Lagos mainland, because I was going out as well.

We met there and gisted a bit and she was complaining about low salary from workplace .I gave her 3k, it was folded.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility (because same morning I bought 43 inches TV for over 200k at Founi LG show room Mushin Lagos.
I was making inquiries for it on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/6755501/samsung-lg-sony-television-please so I had money shocked

She thanked me and bade goodbye.

She hasn't chatted me since then.

I called her twice after like 4 days, she didn't pick. I haven't bothered chatting or calling since then.

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me but only counted the folded notes and saw 3k. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Tickles001(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
LagosInter:

They are only interested in talking about their issues-- issues that only money can solve.

No meaningful discussions. Nothing. They will always talk about issues indirectly from hair to data to food

I asked one - - an acquaintance, I haven't asked her out or anything, she should be around 30 years-- why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Zenith bank ATM at 7 and 8 Ajao Estate, because I was going out as well.

We met there and gisted a bit and she was complaining about low salary from workplace .I gave her 3k, it was folded.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility (because same morning I bought 43 inches TV for over 200k.
I was making inquiries for it on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/6755501/samsung-lg-sony-television-please )

I called her twice after like 4 days, she didn't pick. I haven't bothered chatting or calling since then.

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me. Lol.

...lol
Most girls are just bags of problem with a heightened sense of entitlement.
Assuming everything is okay with her, then she just doesn't like you enough to get closer. Though it would have been a different story if you had overcompensated.

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Their Entitlement mentality is disgusting

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Davash222(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Next time, even when you have more than enough, don't invest in any Nigerian girl. A money or help rendered to an average Nigerian girl is vain.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Being a woman and the natural complexities that tags along,now multiply that by the hard state nigeria is,which breeds individuals that are severely dishonest.
then you'll understand why nigerian girls should'nt be on your bucket list of women to date on this earth.
i rest my case.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Davash222(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meek127:
Being a woman and the natural complexities that tags along,now multiply that by the hard state nigeria is,which breeds individuals that are severely dishonest.
then you'll understand why nigerian girls should'nt be on your bucket list of women to date on this earth.
i rest my case.
True.

I have this believe Nigerian girls were solely created for Aliens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by chatinent: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Smiles.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by SportsHD: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why did you post your receipt?

15 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Cashio(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
And you added ur receipts? What for?

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by femi4: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
LagosInter:

I have an acquaintance, tall ,dark and works in Ogba Ikeja as a sales rep for Tecno phones. I haven't asked her out or anything, she should be around 30 years.
I asked why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too. That the person she called to send her some money had not responded.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Zenith bank ATM at 7 and 8 Ajao Estate Lagos mainland, because I was going out as well.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility (because same morning I bought 43 inches TV for over 200k at Founi LG show room Mushin Lagos.
I was making inquiries for it on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/6755501/samsung-lg-sony-television-please so I had money shocked

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me but only counted the folded notes and saw 3k. Lol.

But you won't help your fellow guy. Ordinary thank you sms, you no see after 3days. If na guy you give that money, he ll send text messages and call you to appreciate

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Kenoxman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin cheesy She will certainly remember you when another financial need arises. For now you are no longer important (talking from experience). In my own case I bluntly told her ''NO'' on the second request. She got offended, 'carried face' for me for a while but as she come notice say guy man no send,she 'behaved herself' and we are still good. The thing is I no dey loose-guard for nobody be u man or woman. Street tough mehnn!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
femi4:
Buy you won't help your fellow guy. Ordinary thank you sms, you no see after 3days. If na guy you give that money, he ll send text messages and call you to appreciate

Why do you guys always think guys don’t help their fellow guys? It’s shallow thinking.

Should people come here to talk about how they help their fellow guys before you believe they do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by femi4: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carchoice:

Why do you guys always think guys don’t help their fellow guys? It’s shallow thinking.

Should people come here to talk about how they help their fellow guys before you believe they do?
Prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
femi4:
Prove me wrong

Lol. Wahala. I see where this is going. I Dey cook rice, come my house come eat.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by brosom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
This same guy that like always giving chic's 3k,

Who do u this thing sef undecided.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Kenoxman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
femi4:
Buy you won't help your fellow guy. Ordinary thank you sms, you no see after 3days. If na guy you give that money, he ll send text messages and call you to appreciate
True! Guys are more appreciative of any financial help rendered to them. But ladies? They only appreciate something bigger. I guess cos they have many potential helpers compared to guys. so they often tend to compare. Na so I sent #200 recharge card to one babe,(I do send her card occasionally) though she appreciated but she called it a ''token''. Omo! my hard-earned money a token? Anyway, I stopped sending her card from that day. I now have a rule- if you as a lady is not related to me, any financial help from me will be half of what I intended giving. Say, if I intended giving 1k, na 500h you go get las las. So if you come mess up in future (they almost, always do) e no go pain me.

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by vivalavida(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
LagosInter:

I swear.
This is just what I am facing. Try being cool with one and under three days, useless billing will start.
How have they been living without u?
Everytime urgent 2k. Please sub for me. I wanna make my hair.

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
She doesn't like you.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
I met one gurl on FB, she just called me one Monday morning that she is at work and she is hungry, I was like you work at the kitchen at a supermarket grin she told me the transfer her to another department, I told her directly I don't have angry

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Tonymic2017: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
LagosInter:

U r too arrogant. Show off!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by arthurwillia(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chai
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by yuping(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing Nigeria girls go tell me now one naira I no go drop. If you cannot solve your little problems how are you going to solve big challenges. And I'm not saying that you can do it alone, ones in a while you will need people help, but if the majority of the girls we have here in Nigeria always complain I'm hungry, I don't have airtime, no transport if girls themselves cannot help each other why should we bail them out.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by yuping(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing Nigeria girls go tell me now one naira I no go drop. If you cannot solve your little problems how are you going to solve big challenges. And I'm not saying that you can do it alone, ones in a while you will need people help, but if the majority of the girls we have here in Nigeria always complain I'm hungry, I don't have airtime, no transport if girls themselves cannot help each other why should we bail them out.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Telegram234(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Like I dont get it sef.
Nigerian ladies brains are wack.
I try to flirt with them on WhatsApp.
After proofreading my words and lines, sending it to them.
I get "Lol u ehh"
Like how do fu3k do u want me to reply to LOL.
The next ten mins, na I am not fine, can u send me data? Or I need some cash.
One mumu get mind dey bill me 10k or else she blocks my line.
Wtf

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
SportsHD:
Why did you post your receipt?
HE IS A VERY SIMPle GUY

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by DoggoneDogg: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
She didn't stop picking because of the money.
She stopped because she believes the 3k gives you access to her cunt. She's a street hoe merely playing hard to get.

Ignore her forever & she will reach out to you soon with an excuse about how her phone screen broke (billing) & she couldn't pick then her grandma died immediately after and she has been traumatized & broke.

................................................................................................
Your response at this stage will determine whether you are a simp or not. Don't celebrate yet...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Winnerautomatic: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kenoxman:
True! Guys are more appreciative of any financial help rendered to them. But ladies? They only appreciate something bigger. I guess cos they have many potential helpers compared to guys. so they often tend to compare. Na so I sent #200 recharge card to one babe,(I do send her card occasionally) though she appreciated but she called it a ''token''. Omo! my hard-earned money a token? Anyway, I stopped sending her card from that day. I now have a rule- if you as a lady is not related to me, any financial help from me will be half of what I intended giving. Say, if I intended giving 1k, na 500h you go get las las. So if you come mess up in future (they almost, always do) e no go pain me.

Nice rule. Would keep in mind

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have every reason to believe that this entitlement mentality is ingrained in them.

Tuah

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by AutoChick4U(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just say you need attention with d receipt jarey.

Pls lets learn to be grateful as well no matter how lil.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Lescott7(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
I experienced something like this in my last relationship. The girl only call me when she needs something from me or when she knows it's getting close to month end. I confronted her several times about that act, she said it's her own style that she doesn't call or chat people first. I had to end the relationship with her last month. I can't imagine someone I call a girlfriend calling me when she only needs money from me.
In all, I made a big mistake, I should just have just Bleep zoned when I discovered that act about her instead of seeing her as someone I can spend the rest of my life with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
The girl na bitch,my rule is never you try to impress or please a naija lady.dnt stress urself to help dem because even if u cut your head they wud still be ungrateful.its in their DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) / This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.