Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. (4213 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / Oyo State House Of Rep Member Commissions An Ultra Modern Pedestrian Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Bighead9: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tomek09:

Shut up and hide ur face in shame. There's no place like this in SouthEast. What we're using to roof houses in Igboland is aluminum coated roofing sheet. Shame on you afonjas brown roof cultural heritage. Tufiakwa!!!

I don't want to bad mouth IMO STATE. Cause Governor Hope Uzodima a.k.a AlhajI Musa, is my good friend. He gave me some couple of Contracts here in Owerri. As far as I concerned, Governor Uzodinma is the only Governor that's working in the EAST. grin grin grin

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bighead9:

You dey beg for pictures of Onitsha abi?
What the Bleep! Even Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't look this horrible when when destroyed with atomic bomb. Did someone drop atomic bomb on Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Oponu, you see why I say your education is a waste. Your mumu ally posted fake pictures and you come here hailing him. Useless afonjas
This low IQ superstitious, mentally unstable Eboe sub-human who believes cats can turn to humans and vice versa is here again. Is this picture the one I replied to? What a naturally dumb scumbag!

1 Like

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bighead9:

Almighty Abia. The State where Nnandi Kanu came from angry grin grin grin
What!? Even a pigsty looks far better than this. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

When will you react to the picture below. I heard it's a cultural thing for Yorubas to defecate openly without giving a hoot whose ox is gored.
Go and sleep, degenerate Eboe sub-human. Don't bombard me with your room temperature IQ. Igboho turned to cat, and the dimwitted uttelry superstitious and gullible dumbass confidently and unashamedly typed such poppycock! Like I told you earlier, you're not yet at that stage of evolutionary development where sane people should converse with you. So dumb and proud. Monumental clown!

1 Like

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

With all this trash coming out of your rotten ewedu mouth you'll still end up displaying one of the traits of an afonja.
Go to bed slowpoke, no one takes your fake IPOB pictures seriously.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

So the ones your fellow mentally disoriented fellow posted is true, right? Oponu.
Stop crying, IPOB cretin. Go join your fellow low IQ, utterly gullible IPOB loonies where cats turn to humans.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
Stop crying, IPOB cretin. Go join your fellow low IQ, utterly gullible IPOB loonies where cats turn to humans.
How can I transform into Ologbo when I'm not a member of Odua or not being initiated into the Oro confraternity in afonja land. Asínwìn.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by fregeneh(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mordern tool gate you mean?
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

How can I transform into Ologbo when I'm not a member of Odua or not being initiated into the Oro confraternity in afonja land. Asínwìn.
This mentally unstable IPOB sewer rat is still here? Who wanted you to transform into ologbo when you're already dumber than ologbo in the first place? Go join your fellow psychotic IPOB retards, end of.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by tolugar: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bighead9:

Oya, open your Mouth grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

All this showboating doesn't change the fact that you have a conehead and a pussycat-like tribal marks to match.
Yeah, I love my cone head with passion. You can stop crying now, Eboe sub-human.

1 Like

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah, I love my cone head with passion. You can stop crying now, Eboe sub-human.
So you admit to have a conehead coupled with a face full of tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu. Oma se o.......

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Bighead9: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

All this showboating doesn't change the fact that you have a conehead and a pussycat-like tribal marks to match.

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bighead9:
Sunday Igboho on the run while flipping his sandals into the air to evade arrest.

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr104 post=106414929]
So you admit to have a conehead coupled with a face full of tribal marks like that of Ologbo Iya Aliu. Oma se o.......[quote] Again, I fully agree. Now go join your fellow IPOB cretins with room temperature IQ.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr105: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
So you went to the mods crying to have me banned.
Na wah o for this afonja conheaded demon.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Bighead9: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Sunday Igboho on the run while flipping his sandals into the air to evade arrest.

Your Supreme leader, Nnamdi Kanu is already in the ZOO PRISON. Dancing like a Monkey that he is. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

So you went to the mods crying to have me banned.
Na wah o for this afonja conheaded demon.
My word! This mentally unstable animal is just jumping from one boring issue to the other. You're a deplorable sub-human, meaning you're not even consequential to be taken seriously by anyone, let alone being reported. Eboe Persecution delusion on steroid. Feral irritant.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr105: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
My word! This mentally unstable animal is just jumping from one boring issue to the other. You're a deplorable sub-human, meaning you're not even consequential to be taken seriously by anyone, let alone being reported. Eboe Persecution delusion on steroid. Feral irritant.
Better go and visit the nearest Psychiatric hospital so that they can have your head examined. See all the nonsense coming out from your mouth.

Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by Newton85: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

Better go and visit the nearest Psychiatric hospital so that they can have your head examined. See all the nonsense coming out from your mouth.
You're a bloody animal, that's the truth. Feral sub-human.
Re: World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. by ThEGodFaThEr105: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
You're a bloody animal, that's the truth. Feral sub-human.
You're an Ewurę, Original mountain goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022 / BREAKING: Senate Approves Bill Allowing DSS To Search Phones Of Young Nigerians / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.