Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? (2497 Views)

How Much Is Golden Penny Spaghetti In Your Area / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by ABCthingx: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
I wanted to cook Bua Spaghetti but I ended up with Bua Semovita. Very Sticky. grin
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
ABCthingx:
I wanted to cook Bua Spaghetti but I ended up with Bua Semovita. Very Sticky. grin
grin

ALLOW THE WATER TO BOIL FIRST, ADD SMALL GROUNDNUT OIL INSIDE THE BOILING POT, THEN POUR YOUR SPAGHETTI INSIDE.

ALLOW IT TO BOIL FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES, WATCH OF THE STARCH, PUT YOUR INGREDIENTS INSIDE THE POT AND CONTINUE COOKING YOUR JOLLOF SPAGHETTI MEAL

NA AKAMU I FIRST PREPARE BEFORE I LEARN grin

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by Bola146(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
ABCthingx:

God forbid I cook that spaghetti again angry Honeywell spaghetti is the best for me
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by ABCthingx: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin

ALLOW THE WATER TO BOIL FIRST, ADD SMALL GROUNDNUT OIL INSIDE THE BOILING POT, THEN POUR YOUR SPAGHETTI INSIDE.

ALLOW IT TO BOIL FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES, WATCH OF THE STARCH, PUT YOUR INGREDIENTS INSIDE THE POT AND CONTINUE COOKING YOUR JOLLOF SPAGHETTI MEAL

NA AKAMU I FIRST PREPARE BEFORE I LEARN grin
Thanks...I will try this next time
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by ABCthingx: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bola146:

God forbid I cook that spaghetti again angry Honeywell spaghetti is the best for me
haha.. And Honeywell no dey my area now..
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by Haynnie: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by SweetVibe: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2021
ABCthingx:

Power pasta is the best
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by Makaveli217(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Goldenpenny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by slimsophiediva(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bola146:

That one self na dangerous
The best is golden penny and Bonita

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by bigcee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Golden penny is the best.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Crown premium spaghetti
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
slimsophiediva:

That one self na dangerous
The best is golden penny and Bonita

Is Bonita still available?
They were my favourite brand(Italian I think) before Golden penny grew on me(and my family).
I remember their spaghettini and how it seemed quite much in a pack compared to other brands.
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by peppermint7(m): 1:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Golden penny Na de no 1
Re: Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? by slimsophiediva(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Is Bonita still available?
They were my favourite brand(Italian I think) before Golden penny grew on me(and my family).
I remember their spaghettini and how it seemed quite much in a pack compared to other brands.
Still very much available, just expensive around 700 or 800 per one pack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basmati Jellof Rice Vs Long Grain Jellof Rice / Meat Pie Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / Baking School Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.