Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (60398 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish as well..

You are not programmed to attack any Igbo man that is not supporting iponk and fulani.

You 2 blood socking element

Usu
I understand

Any way go and check your DNA you might be from Ghana or Togo.

Before the land you are fighting for will kill you.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Deepthoughts: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
stinechykee:
Is it your wise Mr fake love and caring.Go and preach that your thrash to Nigeria security that started all this rubbish by killing unarmed IPOB members before they made them demon they are today
you can insult me as much as you can, it's common with you I know,but my statement was not limited to the IPOB issue even though it was a part of it,my statement was actually as a result of the general analysis of the igbo attitude especially in politics historically up to date n the glaring lact vision tact or organization,only to lament after golden opportunities are lost,for those of you praising IPOB today,I wonder if you ever stop for a moment to think of the grave danger they are exposing igbos to,my candid advise to you now is for you people to begin to find a way to end the IPOB nonsense when eventually a southern president emerge 2023 whether of igbo extraction or not if not you shall realize your foolishness in a very bitter manner,now go ahead and insult me the more.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by cybertruss(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Let me post the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrAQdxfL2jo

Funny, other parts of Nnewi looks peaceful on this same day. Na wa ooo.

Seeing is believing.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:

You are not programmed to attack any Igbo man that is not supporting iponk and fulani.

You 2 blood socking element

Usu
I understand

Any way go and check your DNA you might be from Ghana or Togo.

Before the land you are fighting for will kill you.
[/s] another gibberish... sad sad
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
morgstreme:

Been dey f.u.ck your mama dat year when your late illiterate WRETCHED father been still dey..

Aturu!
your papa.. cool
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
They will parade all of them dead or alive, sooner than later, then the wailing will begin, they are innocent Gunmen, believe me when I say that the innocent ones have left town already, I am sorry for you, when the long arm of the law finally catches up with you & your squad, everyday for the thief.

But those terrorizing the NW and the fulani herdsmen are fighting for their right.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] another gibberish... sad sad

Wait your Lord nnamdi kanu will soon be out to open your eyes again.

Because is closed.
Grey Crow
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:

Wait your Lord nnamdi kanu will soon be out to open your eyes again.

Because is closed.
Grey Crow
[/s] gibberish as well... shocked
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by morgstreme: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
your papa.. cool

Still dey knack your mama ontop join..
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
you're very stupid!!

When hundreds of Igbo youths were killed by your zoo terrorists because they were protesting did you condemn it??

First declare a state of emergency in the north...north is not more peaceful than the east..
fools like you haven't learnt that war isn't a tea party continue aiding idiots when govt deploy her state enforcers u ll understand
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
fools like you haven't learnt that war isn't a tea party continue aiding idiots when govt deploy her state enforcers u ll understand
ogbeni mechie eze ure gi there..

Who is talking about war??

When your zoo were massacring innocent youths why didn't you talk about war??
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish as well... shocked

Mugu
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:

Mugu
[/s] gibberish!
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] gibberish!

State of emergency will come to your asss.

supremacy over the security sector may be at risk. Special emergency powers are granted to the government by virtue of the constitution or statutory laws. Examples of emergency measures or powers range widely, for example: • the restriction of press freedom and the prohibition of public meetings • domestic deployment of the armed forces • evacuation of people from their homes and places of work • searches of homes and other private places without a warrant; arrests without charges • confiscation of private property (with or without compensation) and/or its destruction • regulation of the operations of private enterprise; interference with financial transactions and export regulations • special legislation to punish non-compliance with emergency regulations

Copied###
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:

State of emergency will come to your asss.

supremacy over the security sector may be at risk. Special emergency powers are granted to the government by virtue of the constitution or statutory laws. Examples of emergency measures or powers range widely, for example: • the restriction of press freedom and the prohibition of public meetings • domestic deployment of the armed forces • evacuation of people from their homes and places of work • searches of homes and other private places without a warrant; arrests without charges • confiscation of private property (with or without compensation) and/or its destruction • regulation of the operations of private enterprise; interference with financial transactions and export regulations • special legislation to punish non-compliance with emergency regulations

Copied###
[/s] another long gibberish!... cool
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by berrystunn(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] another long gibberish!... cool

Hahahahah
Don't worry your Lord will come out soon to reset your brain..
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
berrystunn:

Hahahahah
Don't worry your Lord will come out soon to reset your brain..

[/s] gibberish as usual.. shocked
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by mystery22: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Terrence99:

I don't give a bleep about you savages. Kill yourselves all you like, that is your own problem. The day you try that madness outside Igboland, you will see what your fathers saw that made them abandon their properties and pick race.
savages?look at the child from a cursed parasitic tribe talking..useless slaves that can't stay alone.bragging about what the British help you to win...may your life and family be like one Nigeria...... barbarians killing themselves cause of their cursed useless religion..
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by ba7man(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
ogbeni mechie eze ure gi there..

Who is talking about war??

When your zoo were massacring innocent youths why didn't you talk about war??
Innocent youths..... peaceful youths..... another name for criminals in the Eastside i guess.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by Brimstone77: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
ba7man:
Innocent youths..... peaceful youths..... another name for criminals in the Eastside i guess.
you don't have sense
.. obviously!
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:
Na wa o. DSS and FRSC office. Wetin FRSC still carry do unknown gunmen?

Igbo should try to rein these boys before they turn east to another Bornu. You don't cut your nose to spite your face. If you want to fight the federal govt, take the fight to them in Abuja. Stop killing your own kit and kin in uniform cos you want to get back at Buhari.

The people you are killing are hustlers working for a pay. They follow orders not their own actions most times. Why not go to Abuja to battle the source instead of battling insignificant people that only follow orders?

Moreso, the FG will still send more of your people in uniform to same place tomorrow for you to kill. Who are you now doing?

This is why it is best for intellectuals to take command of agitations. Illiterates will only point the gun barrel to themselves not their enemies.

Your love for the easterners is outstanding.

Mumu people
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by McCoy662(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Mummyimbecile:
God will punish you if you don't provide details on how MNK scammed you. That is how you useless idiots will be talking trash everytime... Your hatred for Kanu doesn't change the fact that he is better and well known than you!
Ipob is synonymous with foul language... I don't blame you, u are emotionally drained and u don't know who to pour your frustrations on... But then, it doesn't change the fact that MNK is a terrorist and a fraudster.
Re: Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag by morgstreme: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Brimstone77:
your papa.. cool

Still dey Furrk your mother....till date..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.